Is it possible to fix gyno like this without surgery?

D

Deleted member 21345

Queer Coded Villain
Snapchat 292464759
Snapchat 1684467025

I'll keep leanmaxxing and gynmaxin but that probably won't do anything. Surgery for this is low priority compared to other things. My partner is neutral to positive about it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, Manletmachine, Spiritualcell and 15 others
Yeah easy to fix and cheap but I think you should profit from it and start OF. Lots of people into shemales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, Spiritualcell, sub5outsider and 15 others
are u a woman?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Spiritualcell, KING REIDYZ and 8 others
U mind if i jerk off to this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, N1666, Abhorrence and 24 others
No. That's not just ordinary gynecomastia, that's a severe case of gynecomastia.

That means you have tons of hard glandular female tissue in there, no amount of fat loss or aromatase inhibitors will get rid of it.

(The glands are not there due to any fault on your part - it's because of xenoestrogens and pollutants in the modern environment like plastic bottles and traffic smog which you are exposed to all your childhood)

If I were you I'd ask your parents to step in and pay the surgery immediately. There is a risk of loose skin the later in life you get the glands removed.

I wouldn't say it's a low priority surgery. It will look beyond awful when you get to +25 years of age let alone 30+.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: acensionincoming, Spiritualcell, anoncell and 7 others
Supplementing DHT helped a lot with my gyno. And AI will also help.

I think Arborist made a thread about aqualyx injections to dissolve gyno but I think yours is because of estrogen.

Surgery is the most straightforward option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, vampyre and Deleted member 21345
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, kebab, vampyre and 2 others
Nigga go sucks your own tits :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Yeah easy to fix and cheap but I think you should profit from it and start OF. Lots of people into shemales
It's like 7k for gyno surgery, and the money on OF isn't as good as you think

That fixed a very minor case, psuedo gyno as you called it. As the guy above said mine is severe

• JFL
That fixed a very minor case, psuedo gyno as you called it. As the guy above said mine is severe
you can shrink the gland with raloxifine.

whether this will work or not depends on how much of what you've got is fat tissue, gyno is rarely ever just glandular tissue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 21345
you can shrink the gland with raloxifine.

whether this will work or not depends on how much of what you've got is fat tissue, gyno is rarely ever just glandular tissue.
There's usually both (excess fat accumulation and glandular tissue).

A good surgeon does both liposuction and glandular removal at the same time, so the chest area appears masculine and natural.

(Which is why picking a good surgeon is vital, and doing it in cheap third world countries is not the best idea)

Aqualyx can definitely get rid of mild pseudogyno alone with no treatments or surgery needed.
Since pseudogyno is just some extra fat making the nipple area puffy.

Raloxifene works in very early stages of gyno, but it doesn't reduce the gland size if it's been there for 1+ year and hardened (is not tender anymore). Bodybuilders often use raloxifene in advance during a cycle to completely avoid gyno from forming.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 21345
There's usually both (excess fat accumulation and glandular tissue).

A good surgeon does both liposuction and glandular removal at the same time, so the chest area appears masculine and natural.

(Which is why picking a good surgeon is vital, and doing it in cheap third world countries is not the best idea)

Aqualyx can definitely get rid of mild pseudogyno alone with no treatments or surgery needed.
Since pseudogyno is just some extra fat making the nipple area puffy.
you can usually tell by the shape whether it'll work because if it's mostly fat it tends to be droopy and have no distinctive rounding.

OP's case is probably relatively high in glandular tissue, but if he really does not want surgery he can likely still make it less prominent by dissolving some of the fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Gandy and Deleted member 21345
Breedable

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, LooksThinker and forevermirin
Nahh I think op is larping, based off the frame it looks like a girl.

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and LooksThinker
Nahh I think op is larping, based off the frame it looks like a girl.
Your name is somalimax lol. I know I have the same frame as Abdi hamza and your other 50 cousins dude

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and vampyre
Your name is somalimax lol. I know I have the same frame as Abdi hamza and your other 50 cousins dude
Check my physique post nigga, only ones that mog me are loox and Orc

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and forevermirin
you can usually tell by the shape whether it'll work because if it's mostly fat it tends to be droopy and have no distinctive rounding.

OP's case is probably relatively high in glandular tissue, but if he really does not want surgery he can likely still make it less prominent by dissolving some of the fat.
this is fat for example.

there's no stiff rounding around the nipple, it's just a line of fat that goes through it in no distinctive shape.

this is gyno.

it's literally right underneath the nipple and makes only the nipple perk up.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Spiritualcell and forevermirin
I heard that klinefelter's makes you infertile, do you have that?

• JFL
  • JFL
For me I feel soft tissue and underneath a harder disk. Like a stress ball that gets harder so it's probably gland
I can see the cone underneath your nipple, but you probably also have a ton of fat tissue that has formed around it, especially the tissue that's inches removed from your actual nipple, that's in all likelihood fat.

• JFL
  • +1
For me I feel soft tissue and underneath a harder disk. Like a stress ball that gets harder so it's probably gland
Probably?? Bro if ur not larping than u need to get surgery ASAP. U must be retarded to think u can fix this on ur own. IF ur not larping I’m sure u suffer from klinefelter's. Do u not do ur yearly check up? How did this go unnoticed by ur doctor

• JFL
@LooksThinker

• JFL
Probably?? Bro if ur not larping than u need to get surgery ASAP. U must be retarded to think u can fix this on ur own. IF ur not larping I’m sure u suffer from klinefelter's. Do u not do ur yearly check up? How did this go unnoticed by ur doctor
I'm diagnosed with KF lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell and lassebasse
i opened the spoiler without reading the thread title and thought it was a hoe

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 55252

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, LooksThinker and soover4me
  • JFL
  • +1
No you can't tell at all. My surgeon did an amazing job.
Right some of them make a small incision around the nipple and suck the fat out. I've seen others who actually made a wide cut and a leave a big scar but yours was probably good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 55252
@klip11 @Kamui @Ricky212 you don't really see that many blackbros with gyno. Idk if I've seen a lean bbc with gyno

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Ricky212
@klip11 @Kamui @Ricky212 you don't really see that many blackbros with gyno. Idk if I've seen a lean bbc with gyno
Never seen a lean BBC with gyno

• JFL
Right some of them make a small incision around the nipple and suck the fat out. I've seen others who actually made a wide cut and a leave a big scar but yours was probably good
My surgeon cut open the bottom half of my nipples, cut and pulled out the gyno and then he stitched it up. Although for your gyno it might be different as mine wasn't as big as yours. Good luck anyway

• JFL
  • +1
I had surgery on it 2 years ago, best decision i’ve ever made.

I really advise you to do it. ineven 1 month you’ll see results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 55252 and Deleted member 21345
@St.TikTokcel is yours worse than this?

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell, MaestheticMaso and Deleted member 21345
@BrahminBoss @7zyzz7 @incel194012940

Is there a Peaty fix for this?

• JFL
@BrahminBoss @7zyzz7 @incel194012940

Is there a Peaty fix for this?
bromocriptine aromasin low dose and topical progesterone but as one user said its severe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, 7zyzz7, incel194012940 and 1 other person
  • JFL