Is it possible to fix gyno like this without surgery?

@BrahminBoss @7zyzz7 @incel194012940

Is there a Peaty fix for this?
buy DHT power from PPL dissolve it in DSMO thats microwaved to hot but not boiling and apply topically every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 21345
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
no dont do this XD
I forgot dht but progesterone is also effective for gyno . I was convinced by an article I read somewhere which was what made me start buying progesterone in bulk. Should make sense as progesterone displaces estrogen. HQNPs have firm but small tits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 21345
ray has been asked about gyno a few times and he always says to increase calcium and vitamin d to lower PTH
buy DHT power from PPL dissolve it in DSMO thats microwaved to hot but not boiling and apply topically every day
actually i found out microwaving dmso possibly releases toxic fumes XD, i think it was ray who mentioned you can dissolve dht in something as simple as some olive oil. well i took this advice and i mixed some dht powder with this vitamin d in MCT oil supplement that i have and it actually looks like it mixes with it, meaning that when i apply this mixture theres usually no white residue an hour later like i was getting before from the dmso+dht powder only. and now i just add some ethanol for better topical absorption. basically i think MCT/olive oil is an important component to the mixture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, incel194012940 and Deleted member 21345
its actually so frustrating that nobody on rpf has found an easy way to dissolve this shit. i legit read 5 threads on how to do this and everyone is giving different answers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 21345 and incel194012940
wtf jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 21345
its actually so frustrating that nobody on rpf has found an easy way to dissolve this shit. i legit read 5 threads on how to do this and everyone is giving different answers
Does dht powder lead to chest hair growth?

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
im probably fucking it up tbh, i just pour it into my dropper when it looks mixed and round down, but theres this white residue at the bottom of my beaker that always shows up
actually i found out microwaving dmso possibly releases toxic fumes XD,
i do around 5 seconds at a time to try to avoid this, they probably have specific prodecures to make dht solutions with temperatures they have to reach and centrifuge, i mooch off people in my chemistry class but they're very detailed about it, the biggest problem in making these solutions diy is theres no easy way to test it except for "it feels good"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 21345 and 7zyzz7
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, vogue and Deleted member 21345
I forgot dht but progesterone is also effective for gyno . I was convinced by an article I read somewhere which was what made me start buying progesterone in bulk. Should make sense as progesterone displaces estrogen. HQNPs have firm but small tits
ive read anecdotes that it can help but ive also read people say it caused their gyno, also ive read about people growing gyno on a few mg of dhea i just wouldnt mess around with dhea/prog if i was already in a high estrogen state and focus on lowering bodyfat prolactin estrogen pth through diet and vitamin d, maybe apply topical DHT if you can brew some up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 21345
ive read anecdotes that it can help but ive also read people say it caused their gyno, also ive read about people growing gyno on a few mg of dhea i just wouldnt mess around with dhea/prog if i was already in a high estrogen state and focus on lowering bodyfat prolactin estrogen pth through diet and vitamin d, maybe apply topical DHT if you can brew some up
theyre taking progesterone so high that they lowered their DHT. Topical prog is not effective in reaching plasma as well as oral/sublingual. DHEA directly converts to estrogen at "normal" doses. Taking progesterone bromocriptine increase androgen with weight lifting/sunlight/thyroid etc would mean the progesterone does exactly its job and doesnt interfere with other things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and 7zyzz7
im probably fucking it up tbh, i just pour it into my dropper when it looks mixed and round down, but theres this white residue at the bottom of my beaker that always shows up

i do around 5 seconds at a time to try to avoid this, they probably have specific prodecures to make dht solutions with temperatures they have to reach and centrifuge, i mooch off people in my chemistry class but they're very detailed about it, the biggest problem in making these solutions diy is theres no easy way to test it except for "it feels good"
mirin, i didnt know you were DHTmaxxing
also i wonder how alphagels makes his stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and incel194012940
use bioenergetic.life and search for gynecomastia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
No. That's not just ordinary gynecomastia, that's a severe case of gynecomastia.

That means you have tons of hard glandular female tissue in there, no amount of fat loss or aromatase inhibitors will get rid of it.

(The glands are not there due to any fault on your part - it's because of xenoestrogens and pollutants in the modern environment like plastic bottles and traffic smog which you are exposed to all your childhood)

If I were you I'd ask your parents to step in and pay the surgery immediately. There is a risk of loose skin the later in life you get the glands removed.

I wouldn't say it's a low priority surgery. It will look beyond awful when you get to +25 years of age let alone 30+.
what if the gyno was minimal would inhibitors get rid of it?

might as well transition wtf is this nigga

what if the gyno was minimal would inhibitors get rid of it?
No. There is simply no way to kill breast tissue once it has formed. You can only get it out with a surgeons knife.

In puberty you can use Nolvadex/Tamoxifen while the breast tissue is still soft and forming, and there is a chance it will go away.

Bodybuilders who are on gear can also use Tamoxifen after a cycle to stop gyno from forming after test levels temporarily crash.

In adulthood once it's already harened and set in, only mechanical removal through surgery gets rid of it.

Pseudogyno on the other hand is just fat, and all sorts of home procedures can get rid of it, not least of all simply losing overall body fat.

DHT gel is probably your best bet second to surgery. I know a gym bro who had bad gyno throughout his teens and early 20’s who had luck reversing his with DHT gel.

Also heard that injecting Masteron directly into your titties can help.