Is it possible to grow NEW eyebrow hairs ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I would like to know if it is possible to grow new eyebrow hairs e.g. with minoxidil or eyebrow serums (im NOT talking about growing already existing eyebrow hairs denser). Because i would like to make eyebrows grow longer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder
no but there's more hairs around your eyebrows than you think that you're able to enlarge.

in fact your entire body is covered with tiny hairs, even on areas that appear bald.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 62070, looksmidder and 5 others
no but there's more hairs around your eyebrows than you think that you're able to enlarge.

in fact your entire body is covered with tiny hairs, even on areas that appear bald.
true, sometimes I'm scared these tiny hairs will grow in size and get darker and I'm gonna look like a caveman

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
true, sometimes I'm scared these tiny hairs will grow in size and get darker and I'm gonna look like a caveman
you will get those when you're older, random thick hairs on your back that you can't reach.

• So Sad
Reactions: PsychoDsk
you will get those when you're older, random thick hairs on your back that you can't reach.
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

I ask my grandmother to buzz them sometimes.

tried to duct tape the buzzer to a pole once but it doesn't work.
high IQ tbh

Well, maybe not grow new foliicles.
But like activate dormant ones with derma stamping and minoxidil

And like someone previously said, we have hairs around the eyebrow area, which can aid in increasing eyebrow thickness.

I would like to know if it is possible to grow new eyebrow hairs e.g. with minoxidil or eyebrow serums (im NOT talking about growing already existing eyebrow hairs denser). Because i would like to make eyebrows grow longer
Hair thickness grows relative to underlying androgen receptivity of the part of the body it's supposed to grow on.
Essentially, hypertrophy your entire orbital area 'inwards' like a hard 'inward' squint of all the brow/temple/cheekbone/orbital muscles, this will thicken your eyebrows by connecting the layer of eyebrow skin to the muscles' androgen receptors. This is how people with thick eyebrows have thick eyebrows, their eyebrow skin is connected to the underlying muscles- which supply the androgenic activity to generate the hair itself.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 50579
unironically I might go from midset eyebrows to lowset if the hairs I see that are appears actually grow.

no you can through derma rolling i personally tested it

Hair thickness grows relative to underlying androgen receptivity of the part of the body it's supposed to grow on.
Essentially, hypertrophy your entire orbital area 'inwards' like a hard 'inward' squint of all the brow/temple/cheekbone/orbital muscles, this will thicken your eyebrows by connecting the layer of eyebrow skin to the muscles' androgen receptors. This is how people with thick eyebrows have thick eyebrows, their eyebrow skin is connected to the underlying muscles- which supply the androgenic activity to generate the hair itself.
Whaaat, explain it easier , this don"t make sense

Whaaat, explain it easier , this don"t make sense
Hypertrophying your eyebrow 'muscles' thickens your eyebrows over time.
;hold this position hard for ~7 minutes straight, once every 4 days.

Hmmhmm, you trolling me nigga

Explain the logic and send soms studies
There are no studies, because nobody knows this.
As for the logic:
You are essentially attaching your skin (what the hairs grow out of) to your underlying muscles (through hypertrophy) which act androgenically on said skin, prompting hair growth.

Consider all hair growth completely androgenic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman
There are no studies, because nobody knows this.
As for the logic:
You are essentially attaching your skin (what the hairs grow out of) to your underlying muscles (through hypertrophy) which act androgenically on said skin, prompting hair growth.

Consider all hair growth completely androgenic.
So if you logic is true, hypertrophying for example me leg muscle cause more hair growth on me leg?

So if you logic is true, hypertrophying for example me leg muscle cause more hair growth on me leg?
The other (apparent) facet of hypertrophy-induced hair growth is androgen receptivity. I discuss how to get ideal androgen receptivity for hypertrophy in this thread.

I would like to know if it is possible to grow new eyebrow hairs e.g. with minoxidil or eyebrow serums (im NOT talking about growing already existing eyebrow hairs denser). Because i would like to make eyebrows grow longehair

Eyebrow hairs getting longer would make it darker

Is this also why baldcels keep their hair at the back and sides? Because of the temporalis muscle at the sides and the occipitalis muscle at the back of the scalp

Is this also why baldcels keep their hair at the back and sides? Because of the temporalis muscle at the sides and the occipitalis muscle at the back of the scalp
That's probably because there's less muscular pressure at the back and sides of the scalp for most people.