To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
how

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso and thereallegend
No, you can't.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
if you were NT you would have 1 friend made per 500 posts or 20 friends from your postcount alreayd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, aspiringexcel, justinzayn and 1 other person
join a criminal gang lol

join the local soccer team

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and PubertyMaxxer
Online yes. Bonus points if you live in the uk where your next city is just 2 hours away to go and hangout with them. Unfortunately i don’t have this privilege due to circumstances only @Lookologist003 knows

Online yes. Bonus points if you live in the uk where your next city is just 2 hours away to go and hangout with them. Unfortunately i don’t have this privilege due to circumstances only @Lookologist003 knows
what? im in london

You can easily its not as hard as basement dwellers here are gonna tell you.

-> Join sportclubs

Idk if its a thing in your country but in germany we have a club for legit any hobby you can think of just join them and be social.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and gribsufer1
depends on the age. Are we talking like high school aged, university aged, or older?

tbh its kind of over after school. School works so well, because you are forced to have constant contact. As soon as that disappears, most relationships fall apart.

• +1
Reactions: zura and gribsufer1
then i suppose youre fucked unless you count online friends as friends (i don't)
theres one guy online id like to meet we know our real names and shit

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Kristin
How is the uk a bonus. Tbh i rarely find uk niggas online tell me these places where u easily find them

• +1
How is the uk a bonus. Tbh i rarely find uk niggas online tell me these places where u easily find them
Yubo. Discord has hardly any uk ppl if that’s what you mean

what? im in london
Dude are you just really non nt tbh? If i was in london id have shit load of friends tbh. But i live in the middle of fucking no where i can pm you if you want

Yes, my 2 best friends from high school were both drop outs that I met outside of the school

One I met through playing soccer at the park and the other I met through the first friend cause they both smoked weed

• +1
Well you have very good chances just find someone on instagram who you think looks cool or use yubo or wizz
idk how to use ig to do that

Dude are you just really non nt tbh? If i was in london id have shit load of friends tbh. But i live in the middle of fucking no where i can pm you if you want
idk man people just dont like me , d9nt have any school frieds how would i hope to habe any outside, i never go out to any thing social

ig its a grass is greener case, i couldnt feel more alone here, shouldnt you have school friends if u can make them so easily if u come to london?

yeah just try
Remember its all about looks btw.

No the average person has sex at 12-14 with classmate