Is it worth getting to 12%

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
So I have been partying since like late january, At first i was doing very well, but the alc caught up to me making me go to like low 20% the desire from women dropped a little bit. I was wondering how stark is the difference really. I dont know if i want to lose more when im already getting some girls

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, NorwoodAscender, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
So I have been partying since like late january, At first i was doing very well, but the alc caught up to me making me go to like low 20% the desire from women dropped a little bit. I was wondering how stark is the difference really. I dont know if i want to lose more when im already getting some girls
Just do it. The difference is large.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Mr. President and NoseProphecy
Worth it op.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Mr. President
@|Daddy_Zygos| @BrahminBoss @yeeyeeslayer thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and NorwoodAscender
Stop with the mental masturbation, you know what to do.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Mr. President
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and butterworld
Starvemax asap. Now.

• +1
Reactions: med and NorwoodAscender
10-12% is ideal bodyfat and easily sustainable.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
yeah i know just let me cope a lil
Life begins at 12bf or lower. If u still can get girls now. They most likely not see u as Chad. Which is cringe. If they see u as normie u would be friendzoned or just get one time se out of them.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
will ascend u more than any surgery will, especially if u don’t have death tier bones. i don’t get why people don’t make leaning down their absolute number one priority.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NotCarv and wsada
For you, no.

• Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|