is latisse fat loss cope [HIGH IQ GTFIH]

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
IMG 8422

IMG 8423

even if it does cause fat loss would applying latisse to lashline and vasaline everywhere above mean it’s impossible to get fat loss since there is no fat in lash line and latisse can’t come in contact with anywhere else due to vasaline.

Last edited:
oral minox better and no sides

my eyelashes are sexy without nolatise so idk go try

oral minox better and no sides
haha ik

already maxed out minox

@Erudición @Nick.Harte you’re apparently high iq
any idea?

• JFL
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 51465, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
haha ik

already maxed out minox
damn ur unlucky asf my eyelashes are so fucking long and thick i guess it depends on the person

whatever you put on your lash line will eventually make it to your fat pads via migration. every time you blink, open your eyes, sleep with it, etc, it’ll travel.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing
whatever you put on your lash line will eventually make it to your fat pads via migration. every time you blink, open your eyes, sleep with it, etc, it’ll travel.
yes hence why i’ve mentioned the vasaline. this should prevent it from travelling due to the vasaline. it can’t travel so you can’t lose fat. right ?

damn ur unlucky asf my eyelashes are so fucking long and thick i guess it depends on the person
more than my after pic in thread?

yes hence why i’ve mentioned the vasaline. this should prevent it from travelling due to the vasaline. it can’t travel so you can’t lose fat. right ?
vaseline will likely make it travel even more. plus there’s a multitude of alternatives without the risk (peptides, minox, oral minox, etc)

vaseline will likely make it travel even more. plus there’s a multitude of alternatives without the risk (peptides, minox, oral minox, etc)
why would it make it travel more? the latisse wouldn’t be able to make contact with the skin due to the layer of vasaline between the skin and the latisse

why would it make it travel more? the latisse wouldn’t be able to make contact with the skin due to the layer of vasaline between the skin and the latisse
if that theory were true then it wouldn’t be able to penetrate the skin and give you the desired results. what you need to understand is that once it’s absorbed by the body it can go wherever it wants

if that theory were true then it wouldn’t be able to penetrate the skin and give you the desired results. what you need to understand is that once it’s absorbed by the body it can go wherever it wants
i see what you mean now that once its absorbed it can go anywhere. this is true but for example if someone was to use topical minox it may cause skin irritation, (some say say fat loss in eye area idk i take oral), the skin irritation would be only on the area applied to. the minox will be absorbed and go around the body but wouldn’t cause skin irritation anywhere else apart from where applied topically.

Yet to see one pic actually showing fat loss.

It's about as legit as mewing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chincel11, dannydipss and appealmaxed
No proof it causes fat loss

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Yet to see one pic actually showing fat loss.

It's about as legit as mewing.
probs right
IMG 8427

said he had no sides and bro washed his eyes in them and was fine

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
Oral minox >>>
Latisse is unnecessary and I don’t even think it’s permanent

Oral minox >>>
Latisse is unnecessary and I don’t even think it’s permanent
i’ve already used oral minox for 6months got amazing results.
latisse is the best step
no results aren’t permanent but can be maintained with 1x a week application

• +1

don’t “ugh” my comment you fucking subhuman monkey

these mf she is showing used it as an eye drop and not for lash growth. i fact they got 0 eyelash growth

don’t “ugh” my comment you fucking subhuman monkey

Barely watched and I can already tell it's the cope study from when they place large amounts directly into the eye.

You probably look as dumb as you are.

Barely watched and I can already tell it's the cope study from when they place large amounts directly into the eye.

You probably look as dumb as you are.
IMG 1421

subhuman monkey.

these mf she is showing used it as an eye drop and not for lash growth. i fact they got 0 eyelash growth
and you’re acting as placing it on the eyelash (skin) isn’t worse than placing it on the eye? you do realize if it cause fat loss when placed directly in the eye, that effect would be greater if placed directly on the fat pads, as you do with an eyelash serum?

and you’re acting as placing it on the eyelash (skin) isn’t worse than placing it on the eye? you do realize if it cause fat loss when placed directly in the eye, that effect would be greater if placed directly on the fat pads, as you do with an eyelash serum?
i think it may cause fat loss as i’ve seen some results pics where some people have fat loss and others don’t. doesn’t make sense for the fat loss to be selective on certain people. i think the ones that experienced fat loss weren’t cautious and got it so over skin. i think if applied sparingly, taking proper precautions like vaseline and only on the lash line you shouldn’t experience fat loss.
it’s like i mentioned somewhere above about minox. you may experience irritation where applied topically but when absorbed the minox isn’t going to cause an more irritation anywhere else apart from where it’s applied topically. the minox in bloodstream shouldn’t have any affect. same with latisse i think. it only affects fat on where applied topically. it can’t have an affect on fat pads from within the body

Nothing to do with the before and after pic you referenced at all.

What a moron. I’m talking about a study where a higher dose and different method of application was used. You then mention the regular method of how to use bimatoprost.

I lose brain cells with guys like you.

I think so, I'm on bimatoprost since 2 months and didn't experience fat loss at all.

• +1
I think so, I'm on bimatoprost since 2 months and didn't experience fat loss at all.
do you apply directly on the lash line or just above it?
IMG 8435

lash line being the black part in this photo

and do you use vasaline?
and do you also use on lower lashes or just upper?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
do you apply directly on the lash line or just above it?
View attachment 2705969
lash line being the black part in this photo

and do you use vasaline?
and do you also use on lower lashes or just upper?
just above, on lower and upper lashes. No side effects. no vaseline.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
more than my after pic in thread?
nah i didint look that u posted thread my bad ur eyelashes are same like mine maybe i have little bit more dense but its def zayn level u dont need more but latisse works if u want to use it

Nothing to do with the before and after pic you referenced at all.

What a moron. I’m talking about a study where a higher dose and different method of application was used. You then mention the regular method of how to use bimatoprost.

I lose brain cells with guys like you.
once again. you’re applying directly on the eye. n where near the skin. and yet orbital fat loss is still being experienced. through logic alone you should be able to come to the conclusion that applying it directly to the skin would be substantially worse. i highly doubt there’s any brain cells for you to even lose, you brain dead mutt

• +1
Reactions: mfk

Allornothing

It’s hip to be square​

Joined Jan 19, 2023 Posts 6,666 Reputation 7,437

VS

dannydipss

over and over​

Joined Jun 13, 2023 Posts 1,131 Reputation 863

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
too much eyelashes is a looksmin.
you do not want to look like a low class sheboon.

• +1
once again. you’re applying directly on the eye. n where near the skin. and yet orbital fat loss is still being experienced. through logic alone you should be able to come to the conclusion that applying it directly to the skin would be substantially worse. i highly doubt there’s any brain cells for you to even lose, you brain dead mutt
Dnr there's just no value talking to people like you.

Not balanced.
eyelashes should not be short nor very long.

The eyelashes are long enough for a good base so you can cut them/style them however

Same with these eyebrows
BBC25A89 9173 463A BC2E 7FAACF09C064

There is no such thing as too thick eyebrows if Harmony allows it, and they are better thick than thin; you’ll have a good base offering more customization.

can you explain why you think vaseline would cause more migration
that doesn’t make sense to me
surely it won’t cause no topical migration

can you explain why you think vaseline would cause more migration
that doesn’t make sense to me
surely it won’t cause no topical migration
you’re right to think that vaseline can be used as an occlusive to sort of “seal” off anything from the skin. however, with the mount of movement that occurs in the eye (even when you’re sleeping) and just how incredibly sticky vaseline is it’s bound to migrate and potentially even mix up with the vaseline

• +1
View attachment 2704720
View attachment 2704721

even if it does cause fat loss would applying latisse to lashline and vasaline everywhere above mean it’s impossible to get fat loss since there is no fat in lash line and latisse can’t come in contact with anywhere else due to vasaline.
I've read somewhere that latisse works through inhibiting prostaglandin (PGE2), prostaglandin is a fat in your skin. and somehow this makes your hair grow.

So if you were to not get fat loss from latisse getting better eyelashes would be impossible

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
I've read somewhere that latisse works through inhibiting prostaglandin (PGE2), prostaglandin is a fat in your skin. and somehow this makes your hair grow.

So if you were to not get fat loss from latisse getting better eyelashes would be impossible
there’s no fat in the lash line which is where it’s applied to. i think the problem arises if the latisse makes contact with an area that has fat. which i why i suggest vaseline to ensure it doesn’t get those areas

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
there’s no fat in the lash line which is where it’s applied to. i think the problem arises if the latisse makes contact with an area that has fat. which i why i suggest vaseline to ensure it doesn’t get those areas
Amnesia didn't get fat loss either, so maybe the sides are cope

make a thead once you test it, latisse is a god tier looksmax if the fat loss doesn't actually occur

• +1
Been 2 months and I haven’t noticed anything

• Love it
Been 2 months and I haven’t noticed anything
did you get slight eyeliner effect from slight darkening from where you applied?
how’s the growth?
did you apply on both upper and lower lashes?
did you apply directly on lash line?
vaseline used?

sorry for all the questions

When did you start getting results with lattisse?
I’m honestly just starting to notice it now but ngl it’s extremely subtle. I still need to curl my lashes but when they’re curled they look really good. I’m gonna give it another two months if I don’t see a drastic difference I will drop it.
did you get slight eyeliner effect from slight darkening from where you applied?
how’s the growth?
did you apply on both upper and lower lashes?
did you apply directly on lash line?
vaseline used?

sorry for all the questions
no worries

- no darkening or eyeliner effect
- the growth seems very mild so far, I want to give it another 1-2 months. The thing is my lashes were already decent but I wanted them to be a more defining trait, I still curl them but they look insanely good curled now vs before.
-only upper lashes. I can see a little bit of growth on the bottom lashes
-applied directly on the lash line, I have a really good skincare routine but don’t use Vaseline anymore, I just apply volufiline on the undereyes and use a q tip in case the lattise gets all over my upper eyelid

• Love it