is latisse fat loss cope [HIGH IQ GTFIH]

I’m honestly just starting to notice it now but ngl it’s extremely subtle. I still need to curl my lashes but when they’re curled they look really good. I’m gonna give it another two months if I don’t see a drastic difference I will drop it.

no worries

- no darkening or eyeliner effect
- the growth seems very mild so far, I want to give it another 1-2 months. The thing is my lashes were already decent but I wanted them to be a more defining trait, I still curl them but they look insanely good curled now vs before.
-only upper lashes. I can see a little bit of growth on the bottom lashes
-applied directly on the lash line, I have a really good skincare routine but don’t use Vaseline anymore, I just apply volufiline on the undereyes and use a q tip in case the lattise gets all over my upper eyelid
thanks
are you sure your seeing results and not placebo cos you may have bunk product since results are usually very quick? i’d give it the other 2 months tho since full results come at 4 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008
thanks
are you sure your seeing results and not placebo cos you may have bunk product since results are usually very quick? i’d give it the other 2 months tho since full results come at 4 months
Yeah my disclaimer is that it’s very subtle in my experience so far, it is real Latisse from an online pharmacy in the US.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
i think it may cause fat loss as i’ve seen some results pics where some people have fat loss and others don’t. doesn’t make sense for the fat loss to be selective on certain people. i think the ones that experienced fat loss weren’t cautious and got it so over skin. i think if applied sparingly, taking proper precautions like vaseline and only on the lash line you shouldn’t experience fat loss.
it’s like i mentioned somewhere above about minox. you may experience irritation where applied topically but when absorbed the minox isn’t going to cause an more irritation anywhere else apart from where it’s applied topically. the minox in bloodstream shouldn’t have any affect. same with latisse i think. it only affects fat on where applied topically. it can’t have an affect on fat pads from within the body
Did you use latisse? Any side effects?