Is leg lengthening worth it?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
It costs about $100K and you only get 3 or 4 inches. If you're 5 feet tall, at max you can expect to be 5'4 which is still a manlet. A relatively tall guy that's say 6'1 isn't going to get leg lengthening surgery, but ironically, it would give him Chad tier height by making him 6'4. The guys who would get the most out of it need it the least.

If you aren't doing both femur and tibia, then no
You'll just look like a deformed monsters if you lengthen only one of them, don't be fooled by "after pic" of people on clothes, they're just hiding their deformed-looking subhuman legs with baggy clothes

• +1
Reactions: klip11
just get it in turkey for 16k, the surgery doesn't have a very high complication rate, the fucked thing is the recovery process wich is painful, mentally draining, and leaves you disabled for some time

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and fauxfox
If you aren't doing both femur and tibia, then no
You'll just look like a deformed monsters if you lengthen only one of them, don't be fooled by "after pic" of people on clothes, they're just hiding their deformed-looking subhuman legs with baggy clothes
depends on the proportions of the individual, most people don't have long legs, so 8cm femur won't make you look deformed

Its worth it imo.

LL is my dream and my motivation to moneymaxx

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Deleted member 51465, litaz and 1 other person
depends on the proportions of the individual, most people don't have long legs, so 8cm femur won't make you look deformed
That’s what I plan on doing, the issue is the time off school and coming back to school 3 inches taller. Only explanation I could possibly have is growth spurt over the summer, I already have some bullshit prepared in my head saying I had fucked thyroid hormone levels that were suppressing my growth and once I had the hormone issues fixed I got a growth spurt. But I’ll figure that out when the time comes. For now just have to focus on fixing my face and doing well in school

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
That’s what I plan on doing, the issue is the time off school and coming back to school 3 inches taller. Only explanation I could possibly have is growth spurt over the summer, I already have some bullshit prepared in my head saying I had fucked thyroid hormone levels that were suppressing my growth and once I had the hormone issues fixed I got a growth spurt. But I’ll figure that out when the time comes. For now just have to focus on fixing my face and doing well in school
Yea I think 3 inches is easy to larp, just tell normies you had high spinal compression and thyroids and they will believe it 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Nobody here is going to get it. Buy a new videogame and chill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Nobody here is going to get it. Buy a new videogame and chill.
Most niggas here don’t even looksmax they just rot and mental masturbate

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, wombleboy12 and Winnetou
This guy on YouTube who's channel name is "Nicholas Leg Lengthening" spent a bit less than $40k in Turkey and went from 5'8->6'2 and even doesn't look weird. Proportions are a meme and longer legs look better anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
This guy on YouTube who's channel name is "Nicholas Leg Lengthening" spent a bit less than $40k in Turkey and went from 5'8->6'2 and even doesn't look weird. Proportions are a meme and longer legs look better anyways.
I’m pretty sure Nicholas Leg Lenghtening is a forum user. His avi was a rubiks cube and he made a post on here talking about how he got double LL to 6’1 as well as talking about the other surgeries he got.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and fauxfox
just get it in turkey for 16k, the surgery doesn't have a very high complication rate, the fucked thing is the recovery process wich is painful, mentally draining, and leaves you disabled for some time
Unironically don't, at least with livelife taller or wannabetaller it's a legit scam. One guy said they gave put rusty devices in his leg and when he got severe nerve damage/numbness/infection as well as bone non union they just said "it's fine", he wen back to nyc and had to be operated and was on a wheelchair a year post op. Op should spend a little more and do it in eu/russia. I wouldn't go to a third world country for a surgery where they split your legs in half and put metal in them.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 2729
just wear lifts

It costs about $100K and you only get 3 or 4 inches. If you're 5 feet tall, at max you can expect to be 5'4 which is still a manlet. A relatively tall guy that's say 6'1 isn't going to get leg lengthening surgery, but ironically, it would give him Chad tier height by making him 6'4. The guys who would get the most out of it need it the least.
“Only”? 5”8 to 6”0 is huge

I'd say yeah.