Is mouthguard incisor chewing worth trying

prince_

prince_

Iron
Has anyone tried it?
I've seen people claiming that it lowers your gonial angle and promotes forward growth of the jaw

Mouthguard you mean the fighting one? Back in the day I used to do muay thai kickboxing and boxing..yes all 3..so i have mouthguard ofc, do you just chew on that shit or what

Damn iam famous but dont do incisor clenching it'll fuck you up
Are you saying i shouldnt do incisor chewing on mouthguard at all or just clenching?
Is incisor chewing on mg good

incisor chewing on mouthguard at all
Dont do incisor clenching, you can clench with molars and pre molars tho, just cut the part when the incisors fit in a mouth guard

But its a bit detailed, are you ethnic? Do you have bimaxillary protrusion? flared or even a bit forward tilted upper or lower incisors? If not then you can try whole mouth guard clenching it'll give you a very nice defined lower maxilla that many moggers have such as Tyler maher, barret and many more forward grown models

Just look at the area above their lips, there is a aesthetic shadow on it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, Qzuan and prince_
But its a bit detailed, are you ethnic? Do you have bimaxillary protrusion? flared or even a bit forward tilted upper or lower incisors? If not then you can try whole mouth guard clenching it'll give you a very nice defined lower maxilla
Im white, No, No.
Does that induce a risk of getting bruxism because of the constant clenching with all teeth?

btw thanks for these intelligent answers, its pretty rare to see someone like that on this site..

• +1
Reactions: Qzuan
Does that induce a risk of getting bruxism because of the constant clenching with all teeth?
Yes but you can stay away from it using willpower

Not enough for you to clench in sleep though

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
dont do incisor clenching it'll fuck you up
I've seen on some threads that clenching on molars would induce CW rotation which is obv bad and clenching on anterior part of the bite would induce CCW rotation for forward growth

Why would clenching on incisors fuck me up?

Is just incisor chewing on mouthguard sufficient for these benefits?

I've seen on some threads that clenching on molars would induce CW rotation which is obv bad and clenching on anterior part of the bite would induce CCW rotation for forward growth
One word : bullshit

But first of all whats your age

what gave you the results in the thread you made
Only meant to tag the part where it says molar chewing induces CW rotation

It does not, we're developed to chew on pre molars and molars, it is what keeps the gonial angle in check

Nice, you have some time remaining

And what is your gonial angle

Only meant to tag the part where it says molar chewing induces CW rotation

It does not, we're developed to chew on pre molars and molars, it is what keeps the gonial angle in check

Nice, you have some time remaining

bhai i think we should just nuke k2 and chew for 6 hours a day thats ideal

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Makes sense as incisors are used for choping the food and molars and pre molars for chewing it
I don't know exactly its not too good but its not too bad either i have decent ramus lenght(bit on a shorter side) but i hope chewing will develop it more for a better gonial angle

To conclude Mouthguard clenching should be performed on molars but its not optimal as it can induce bruxism

Is there a way thats safe for not getting bruxism or i shouldn't do mouthguard clenching at all?

• +1
wdym mean by nuke k2, megadosing it?
if yes how much and what would that improve
it would improve the bonemass in the face esp the jaw as you are using it our ancestors used to have stronger jaws due to the high amount of k2 in fatty meats and they chewed for atleast 6-7 hours a day

• +1
it would improve the bonemass in the face esp the jaw as you are using it our ancestors used to have stronger jaws due to the high amount of k2 in fatty meats and they chewed for atleast 6-7 hours a day
and how do i megadose it, are the k2 vitamins enough and how much of them per day?

eat a shit ton of fatty meat like mutton , beef etc and have full fat milk
Thats hardly sustainable as those meats are pretty expensive and i can't consume milk because of acne...

Would the supplements be a good alternative?

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
Thats hardly sustainable as those meats are pretty expensive and i can't consume milk because of acne...

Would the supplements be a good alternative?
milk does not give acne bhai unless you are lactose inloteralant then at that point just LDAR

synthetic vitamin tablets are not even absorbed by the body so they are useless, you can try butter or yogurt

• +1