Is my heightmaxxing cooked?

B0RA

B0RA

Inshallah I grow in height
For past 3 years, my sleep has been shit (2-4 hours a night + 5 hour naps after school) in the first year and 5-6 in the second and 6-7 in the recent ones. I had a medium growth spurt (5 inches) when my sleep was at the shittiest. I didn't eat shit, but never took nutrition serious so maybe I lacked on some and didn't reach full potential and always hated milk, but now love it. I basically just turned 17 and 5'6. I would like to be 5'8 by the time I am done growing. I am getting an x-ray in 2 days to see if there is hope. Is there a way to get ghrp-6 from the doctor covered by insurance or is it too late? Any advice would be appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
For past 3 years, my sleep has been shit (2-4 hours a night + 5 hour naps after school) in the first year and 5-6 in the second and 6-7 in the recent ones. I had a medium growth spurt (5 inches) when my sleep was at the shittiest. I didn't eat shit, but never took nutrition serious so maybe I lacked on some and didn't reach full potential and always hated milk, but now love it. I basically just turned 17 and 5'6. I would like to be 5'8 by the time I am done growing. I am getting an x-ray in 2 days to see if there is hope. Is there a way to get ghrp-6 from the doctor covered by insurance or is it too late? Any advice would be appreciated.
Irl Doctor here. What described is a serious problem! You will probably get shorter by the time your 20.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Klasik01, helpmeascend and 1 other person
how are you getting an X-ray

bro be deadass
Ok.
1. Personally I think unless you are literally, starving yourself, getting no sleep, etc (extreme) then you won’t stunt your growth.
2. If you want to keep growing you’re going to have to blast Gh.
3. take an AI maybe

Don’t think grhp-6 is expensive but it yourself

Ok.
1. Personally I think unless you are literally, starving yourself, getting no sleep, etc (extreme) then you won’t stunt your growth.
2. If you want to keep growing you’re going to have to blast Gh.
3. take an AI maybe
ty <3

U sure ghrp-6 won't help?

• +1
ty <3

U sure ghrp-6 won't help?
I experimented with this like in September and gained 1CM in maybe 4 months. But I was taking pretty high doses; you need to ABUSE this stuff.
I didn’t do it for a LONG period of time so it’s hard to say if it really was that or just puberty.

Took 6UI HGH everyday, took about 200 UI in total for about a month.
Was taking 4,000 MCG Cjc Dac + 25MG MK677 for about 2 months.
STILL taking an AI.

I experimented with this like in September and gained 1CM in maybe 4 months. But I was taking pretty high doses; you need to ABUSE this stuff.
I didn’t do it for a LONG period of time so it’s hard to say if it really was that or just puberty.

Took 6UI HGH everyday, took about 200 UI in total for about a month.
Was taking 4,000 MCG Cjc Dac + 25MG MK677 for about 2 months.
STILL taking an AI.
What about the side benefits? I don't know if it is worth getting big ears and nose for it. My ears are not too big or too small, and my nose can't get any bigger, although it isn't big, just almost normal. Is there a way to get it from the doctor as prescription? I can lower my testos and then take a testos test and if it's low, they give it free of charge since hgh gets a bit pricey.

• +1
What about the side benefits? I don't know if it is worth getting big ears and nose for it. My ears are not too big or too small, and my nose can't get any bigger, although it isn't big, just almost normal. Is there a way to get it from the doctor as prescription? I can lower my testos and then take a testos test and if it's low, they give it free of charge since hgh gets a bit pricey.
Even if that did happen just get surgery. You’re werent planning on getting a rhino anyways?

Wtf does testosterone have to do with height

Even if that did happen just get surgery. You’re werent planning on getting a rhino anyways?

Wtf does testosterone have to do with height
I don't need rhino. I'll try it with ghrp-2

My thought process was that if it's low, they can give me it as "testos replacement"

• +1