is Nibba even aware hes been doxxed? lol

How was he supposed to enact justice in this case? he only has two options, either destroy his life, or nothing at all. "an eye fore an eye", isn't an option

your logic is shit and ignorant

@rightfulcel @AlexAP @looksmaxxer234 @luljankybo @khvirgin @Mouthbreath @HarrierDuBois @LastGerman thoughts?

Brutal revive pill.

3 pages ffs, is it cage or nah?
this is the most legendary thread on this site's history

you have no fucking clue. just sit down and read it and try not to collapse off your chair off the hysteria

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
this is the most legendary thread on this site's history

you have no fucking clue. just sit down and read it and try not to collapse off your chair off the hysteria
I'm headed off to the store to get an energy drink anyway so I'll read as soon as I'm back I'm expecting a good cage.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
@Aladin give me a tldr

@Aladin give me a tldr
nibba was a douchebag and got doxxed and his life was destroyed thoroughly

then some whiny moralfags defended him and his antics

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and c0pemaxxer
Who is that dude

Ah chit ok i never met him

nibba was a douchebag and got doxxed and his life was destroyed thoroughly

then some whiny moralfags defended him and his antics
what did nibba say/do? also why the fuck is ItsOVER mad at him?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, horizontallytall and c0pemaxxer
How was he supposed to enact justice in this case? he only has two options, either destroy his life, or nothing at all. "an eye fore an eye", isn't an option

@rightfulcel @AlexAP @looksmaxxer234 @luljankybo @khvirgin @Mouthbreath @HarrierDuBois @LastGerman thoughts?
imagine replying to deleted user and seething from a few years old thread, when 99% of the userbase from that time is no longer here.

I googled his name, and it seems like he has about 10 different websites. It's cageful but I think what happened is the following. itsover doxed him, made a wordpress website. Nibba had a mental breakdown and started brainstorming how he could undo the damage. So what did he do? He started creating dozens of websites with his name in the domain, where he presents himself in the best lighting possible. He then uses search engine optimization, to push these websites above itsovers website, such that when recruiters or friends google his name, they will only find the websites that nibba created himself. Could be wrong, but thats how it looks like.

I'm thinking about justice a lot. Ideally you're good at escalating things verbally in the moment. Like if someone insults you, then you just make a good comeback and everybody will forget what happened, including you.

If you can't do that, I think it's totally valid to restore justice by other means. Especially because some people need to learn a lesson. But it's always hard to keep things in proportion.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman and Spiritualcell
how should i know? can you answer the question?

"How was he supposed to enact justice in this case?" was the question, right? In all honesty, I cannot give you a serious answer to it, despite the fact, I even read some of this thread, since this is really all out of context for me.

Regardless of that, I might even dox myself soonish on Twitch. It might be over for all of us.

I googled his name, and it seems like he has about 10 different websites. It's cageful but I think what happened is the following. itsover doxed him, made a wordpress website. Nibba had a mental breakdown and started brainstorming how he could undo the damage. So what did he do? He started creating dozens of websites with his name in the domain, where he presents himself in the best lighting possible. He then uses search engine optimization, to push these websites above itsovers website, such that when recruiters or friends google his name, they will only find the websites that nibba created himself. Could be wrong, but thats how it looks like.

Do you know why he was doxxed? I am currently reading this thread right here:

@ifyouwannabemylover @Esteban1997 @Peak aesthetics @Eriot Lodger @Sprinkles @Toth's thot thots?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Tbh I didnt realized he got doxxed

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall