is Nibba even aware hes been doxxed? lol

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
knowing docs myself and ppl in healthcare, he'll fit right in

Chuck14

Chuck14

Adept
Dont worry boyos, I have no life to ruin.
You fuck hot Thai/Eastern European girls on the reg supplemented from an income of teaching EFL - it shits all over mine and I’ve just got Norman looks. It’s not like you’re a truecel based on the thread you posted.

Wouldn’t it be an issue if someone said to the hiring manager over there with your pic and name, some of the stuff you’ve said?

Your real first name is distinctive but you’re a Man City fan so I assume it’s just a pseudonym of the player with the same name

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
You fuck hot Thai/Eastern European girls on the reg supplemented from an income of teaching EFL - it shits all over mine and I’ve just got Norman looks. It’s not like you’re a truecel based on the thread you posted.

Wouldn’t it be an issue if someone said to the hiring manager over there with your pic and name, some of the stuff you’ve said?

Your real first name is distinctive but you’re a Man City fan so I assume it’s just a pseudonym of the player with the same name
ESL jobs are a dime a dozen, if you get fired you can literally just walk down the street and get another.

LegendOfIncel

LegendOfIncel

Banned
Not if he just left these communities after being banned

x30001

x30001

Zephir
ESL jobs are a dime a dozen, if you get fired you can literally just walk down the street and get another.
Why are you going to the extent you are, making a website about him just because he seemed like a douche from some forum posts? Really confuses me and seems like you've got a lot more to lose than to gain by doing this. Did he personally harass you or do something bad to you? I really just don't get it.

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
Why are you going to the extent you are, making a website about him just because he seemed like a douche from some forum posts? Really confuses me and seems like you've got a lot more to lose than to gain by doing this. Did he personally harass you or do something bad to you? I really just don't get it.
The cost to me is relative peanuts. A couple of hours wageslaving for 4 years of hosting.

The reason is simple: he's a cunt, I hate him and it's within my power to do something about it, whereas previously there was little I could do to punish him for acting the tard.

You are quite simply a cuck if you don't take the opportunity to ruin your enemies when the chance presents itself. I've no doubt he'd do the same if roles were reversed.

J

jm10

Banned
The cost to me is relative peanuts. A couple of hours wageslaving for 4 years of hosting.

The reason is simple: he's a cunt, I hate him and it's within my power to do something about it, whereas previously there was little I could do to punish him for acting the tard.

You are quite simply a cuck if you don't take the opportunity to ruin your enemies when the chance presents itself. I've no doubt he'd do the same if roles were reversed.
Absolutely pathetic. Your parents must be so proud.

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.

Give some examples of the cuntish shit he did,that warranted his life being ruined.

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
Give some examples of the cuntish shit he did,that warranted his life being ruined.
This isn't the fucking court of appeals boyo, where both sides submit evidence before an impartial judge comes to a conclusion about what's 'appropriate'.

I don't like him. That's 100% enough reason to 'warrant' fucking him over from my point of view - and mines the only one that counts as I'm the one taking action.

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
This isn't the fucking court of appeals boyo, where both sides submit evidence before an impartial judge comes to a conclusion about what's 'appropriate'.

I don't like him. That's 100% enough reason to 'warrant' fucking him over from my point of view - and mines the only one that counts as I'm the one taking action.
This doesn't have to be a court order."Not liking someone" does not warrant ruining their life.Because if you end up getting doxxed,no one will care.Since you deserved It.Do what will,I don't care.But to me it's disgraceful.

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
This doesn't have to be a court order."Not liking someone" does not warrant ruining their life.Because if you end up getting doxxed,no one will care.Since you deserved It.Do what will,I don't care.But to me it's disgraceful.
I fear no doxxing, since I have no life to ruin anyway.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel.

It would depend on which enemy for me.

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

ơ̴̛̈́͑̅͂̓̈̔̾̋̅̉̈́̅̆̂͂̌̇̂̉̒̓͋͐̓͋͑͊͆͊̈́̊̀͑̀̆̂͌̇͂̽̍̕̚͝͠
imagine giving a fuck about anybody

x30001

x30001

Zephir
When the FBI finally crack down on the incel community they'll have enough evidence to deport and convict @itsOVER for openly reporting that he's making the website and for saying he hopes a guy in a mental ward kills himself because of him. Why would you not even just make the website anonymously? I just can't make sense of this. Abandoning your child now? I can see this being very similar to the Michelle Carter/ Conrad Roy case if Nibba actually kills himself but I think the jail time would be a lot more severe.

I've no doubt the FBI watch these forums all the time ever since the Elliott Roger and Alex Minasian tragedies.

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
When the FBI finally crack down on the incel community they'll have enough evidence to deport and convict @itsOVER for openly reporting that he's making the website and for saying he hopes a guy in a mental ward kills himself because of him. Why would you not even just make the website anonymously? I just can't make sense of this. Abandoning your child now? I can see this being very similar to the Michelle Carter/ Conrad Roy case if Nibba actually kills himself but I think the jail time would be a lot more severe.

I've no doubt the FBI watch these forums all the time ever since the Elliott Roger and Alex Minasian tragedies.
Oh vey goy be scared of (((our))) powers.

FYI, Saint ER and Saint AM weren't tragedies. They were justice.

And you can quote that if you ever make a website about me.

x30001

x30001

Zephir
Oh vey goy be scared of (((our))) powers.

FYI, Saint ER and Saint AM weren't tragedies. They were justice.

And you can quote that if you ever make a website about me.
Why would I make a website about you, I don't even know you. Just asking questions. Seems like you want to risk a lot over seemingly nothing. Anyways that's the last I'll say. I don't hate anyone on here and if I find them annoying I just click the 'ignore' button.

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
Why would I make a website about you, I don't even know you. Just asking questions. Seems like you want to risk a lot over seemingly nothing. Anyways that's the last I'll say. I don't hate anyone on here and if I find them annoying I just click the 'ignore' button.
I dont figure I'm risking anything. Like I say, i have no life to ruin. Soon will be NEET again, zero friends, zero social life. I dont know anyone so there's no one to 'tell' about my online activities who would care.

As for the US government extraditing a UK citizen from Thailand because of a website about some asshat who ended up topping himself...dream the fuck on. What is it with this community and thinking extradition is some piss easy thing to do? I've had cucks claim my credit card issuers would extradite me for not paying them, JFL.

dogtown

dogtown

virgin

He’s not in a mental ward JFL

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

HEAD OF DOCTORS EQUALS BRo
Yep, swear on my life that's true.

I've got the DNA test (proving its mine) and loads of pics of the legit 1/10 cuck raising it.

:soy:
:lul::soy::lul::soy::lul:
turbo kekz. show us the pics boyo

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Goblin OffTopic 35
Lifewasted OffTopic 15
Chadlite Rutherford OffTopic 7