is Nibba even aware hes been doxxed? lol

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
is he allowed interrnet access in that phyc ward hes locked up in atm?

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
I've already got a website up buddyboyos. Domain name purchased.

As soon as I figure out the basics of web design and have a few hours to sort everything out it's gonna be utterly over for him. Then it'll just be a case of waiting until Google indexes the site.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s ogre.
I've already got a website up buddyboyos. Domain name purchased.

As soon as I figure out the basics of web design and have a few hours to sort everything out it's gonna be utterly over for him. Then it'll just be a case of waiting until Google indexes the site.
Link when done

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel.
Will do. It might be a week or two to make it as have a few other things going on and ofc I gotta learn to use the software.

Domain has been purchased for 4 years, but in reality it'll stay up until nibba kills himself.
Why don’t you like him? Just wondering.

Potatoshoe12

Potatoshoe12

Elementalist
I dont follow, was nibba mental or some shit? I know he got ddoxed but he didnt seem mental to me

FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

Steve
the blackpill destroys many men
stay away from chadfishing experiments boyos

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel.
the blackpill destroys many men
stay away from chadfishing experiments boyos
Better to know the blackpill than waste time with and I say this sarcastically ‘improving your personality’.

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
Will do. It might be a week or two to make it as have a few other things going on and ofc I gotta learn to use the software.

Domain has been purchased for 4 years, but in reality it'll stay up until nibba kills himself.
a site of what? his name?

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
a site of what? his name?
We have his name and uni, as well as the city he lives in and his high school.

Needless to say in 17000 posts on here there's more than enough material for him to come across as absolute scum to a hiring manager or HR drone googling his name.

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
@itsOVER thinks he's God

It's poetic hypocrisy. He's trying to ruin the life of another because of their arrogance, and in doing so demonstrates his own arrogance
I call it justice buddyboyo. Its cuck mentality to believe in normie rubbish like turning the other cheek and not harming your enemies when you have the chance.

He'll learn a valuable lesson: act like a cunt to others, and they'll return the favour.

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
I call it justice buddyboyo. Its cuck mentality to believe in normie rubbish like turning the other cheek and not harming your enemies when you have the chance.

He'll learn a valuable lesson: act like a cunt to others, and they'll return the favour.
Justice is proportionate to the severity of the offence. You can't call it justice when you're escalating. This is vengeance, and you know that full well.

An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. That's all fine imo. Verbal abuse for a future and you're in touchy territory.

thotexterminator

thotexterminator

BrettyBoy's alt
It’s actually over. He’s retarded for giving out his real name in the first place

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Goblin OffTopic 35
Lifewasted OffTopic 15
Chadlite Rutherford OffTopic 7