Is rad-140 good enough for jaw growth / how to maximize rad-140?

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
From the research ive done, rad-140 is the best thing to take as a natty going to the not natty side of weight lifting. From this forum alone I've seen like 3 ppl put on 20+ points of muscle in the span of a month or two which is pretty crazy. From what I've been seeing it also has the least amount of side effects and you get to keep your gains.

I personally like my physique and am going to stay natty but the jaw and chin growth aswell as more bone density, and more are all interesting.
Ive heard your nose and jaw grows but would it grow one only one cycle of rad? Not asking for myself. I've just seen guys like john zerka abuse tons of steriods for long periods of time and they get pretty significant jaw gains. If im recommending some take rad Id also like to know how to get them optimal jaw gains. If anyone got answers id love to know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dsheppa and UndiagnosedSchizo
How would rad affect jaw growth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, TheDragon and UndiagnosedSchizo
@pneumocystosis

How the fuck a compound which is muscle selective will affect you jaw other than your masseters??
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama
How the fuck a compound which is muscle selective will affect you jaw other than your masseters??
:feelsuhh:
More test. Although I haven't looked into it that much

How would rad affect jaw growth?
its a DHT derivative it could potentially have some jaw gains but you would need to mix with GH and a bunch of other vitamins i definitely got a bigger jaw when i went on T

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Sondern
its a DHT derivative it could potentially have some jaw gains but you would need to mix with GH and a bunch of other vitamins i definitely got a bigger jaw when i went on T
Thanks for the legit response. How long were you on T for to actually notice the jaw gains though?

Thanks for the legit response. How long were you on T for to actually notice the jaw gains though?
3 months but I was also on high doses of vitamin D , K , growth hormone eating in a caloric surplus and mewing + chewing

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
  • +1
Reactions: garoutheincelReturn
at what age?
i mustve been 21 or 22 that being said while the younger the better the skull doesnt stop masculinizing till you are like 30

• Love it
i mustve been 21 or 22 that being said while the younger the better the skull doesnt stop masculinizing till you are like 30
Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it brother

• +1
Reactions: garoutheincelReturn
From the research ive done, rad-140 is the best thing to take as a natty going to the not natty side of weight lifting. From this forum alone I've seen like 3 ppl put on 20+ points of muscle in the span of a month or two which is pretty crazy. From what I've been seeing it also has the least amount of side effects and you get to keep your gains.

I personally like my physique and am going to stay natty but the jaw and chin growth aswell as more bone density, and more are all interesting.
Ive heard your nose and jaw grows but would it grow one only one cycle of rad? Not asking for myself. I've just seen guys like john zerka abuse tons of steriods for long periods of time and they get pretty significant jaw gains. If im recommending some take rad Id also like to know how to get them optimal jaw gains. If anyone got answers id love to know
Just from what you said i know you have limited knowledge on rad-140 delete the thread nigger

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
Just from what you said i know you have limited knowledge on rad-140 delete the thread nigger
God damn you're so dumb graycel. #1 you can't delete threads. You would know that if you wernt a tiktokcel
#2 obviously I have limited knowledge that's why I made the thread. So I could learn more moron

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx, zura and MakinMogReturns
God damn you're so dumb graycel. #1 you can't delete threads. You would know that if you wernt a tiktokcel
#2 obviously I have limited knowledge that's why I made the thread. So I could learn more moron
Fuck you got me i'm dumb nigga but i was blackpilled a long time ago because of sum french forum not tiktok

• JFL
Rad isn't a Dht derivative bro

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and garoutheincelReturn
Blast HGH (8iu each day) with 600mg of test E per week if you are below 25.

Will give facial games not some cheap ass rad 140

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dsheppa and Sondern

I did not hear Rad would effect Jaw

where tf do you even get this shit? the best place ive found so far is catcafe.is and it looks shady asf.
also im 16 so would test fuck me up forever or what? I heard about infertility from test and I don't want that lmao

• +1
Reactions: auxxtin1006
It takes a long time for that to happen. I also believe it's more prominent with hgh analogues than testosterone types. If you look at big roiders , after time their face changes and they can have a thicker skull /jaw/ brow ridge. 1 cycle of rad140 won't do it however. If you are expecting it to you will probably be disappointed, if you're serious about jaw growth take hgh with it, and do a few cycles. And don't be too old, mid teenager or young adult.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
where tf do you even get this shit? the best place ive found so far is catcafe.is and it looks shady asf.
also im 16 so would test fuck me up forever or what? I heard about infertility from test and I don't want that lmao
Pharam grade is easily available, get it prescribed by an endo. Will cost a lot of dough though

would just t be enough isn’t just dht better

i tryna do that at 19 look at my new thread people advice against it for some reason aperiently hgh grows ur nose and trt has negative loopback

It wont work on bones. Keep dreaming

• +1

Just do test

• JFL
sarms suppress your natural test at moderate to high doses And rad140 is barely androgenic so you would not get the effects you want out of it just you test imo.

Also watch Ryan Russo to learn about sarms

• +1
It takes a long time for that to happen. I also believe it's more prominent with hgh analogues than testosterone types. If you look at big roiders , after time their face changes and they can have a thicker skull /jaw/ brow ridge. 1 cycle of rad140 won't do it however. If you are expecting it to you will probably be disappointed, if you're serious about jaw growth take hgh with it, and do a few cycles. And don't be too old, mid teenager or young adult.
That's because they roid late the earlier you do it the more of a pronounced androgenic effects

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
I’m 16, should I hop on test or am I too young? I’ve asked this question before and half the answers I get say that I should and the other half says I shouldn’t.

I’m 16, should I hop on test or am I too young? I’ve asked this question before and half the answers I get say that I should and the other half says I shouldn’t.
way to young wtf

if ur in puberty it will affect it to some extent

seen like 3 ppl put on 20+ points of muscle in the span of a month or two which is pretty crazy
That would be a monster drug if that was the case (if you mean pounds). 20 pounds of muscle per 2 months is 10 pounds per month or 2.5 pounds per week, that's too good to be true for a muscle mass.