is rhinoplasty always a botched surgery for males?

L

louisboyard160793

Silver
i have a pretty big nose and i have considered rhinoplasty my whole life , but this surgery seems to be always terrible looking result for guys, , the profile is always good but for bulbous tip it is always a disaster at the end, like changing the eyes/ looking too feminine etc

any good result ( from front)?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 26859 and poopoohead

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt, Elvisandreaa, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Go to a reputable clinic, and it shouldn't be an issue.

Go to a reputable clinic, and it shouldn't be an issue.
i went to see the top surgeon in france, but i'm still not convinced

Rhinoplasty can mean a lot of different things (removing hump, straightening the nose, thinning the tip, reducing the alar base, rotating the tip, reducing the columella)

I think the hardest part of a rhino is the alar base reduction. That one has the highest risk of looking uncanny but can also ascend you like it did BGM.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
idk but i am still doing it cause my nose is fucking gigantic

i also agree they always look botched

rather have a big ass nose than have a noticably botched rhino...

maybe find the best rhino surgeon in the world who specializes in men/ur exact type of nose? and be very precarious throughout the process and get him to do many morphs etc

Rhinoplasty can mean a lot of different things (removing hump, straightening the nose, thinning the tip, reducing the alar base, rotating the tip, reducing the columella)

I think the hardest part of a rhino is the alar base reduction. That one has the highest risk of looking uncanny but can also ascend you like it did BGM.
i have bulbous tip of peace , its my front the worst part, side have slight hump but not bad. and i have thic skin , so the surgeon told me it would be a hard case. and i'm afraid of looking botched/ too feminine

BGM has all the good feature to do a nice rhino from front.

you its either the surgery is well and i ascend hard or its botched and i couldn't handle it and rope. so its risky

do a shit ton of research, morph yourself daily, and be ready to spend alot of money

for best results possible

do a shit ton of research, morph yourself daily, and be ready to spend alot of money

for best results possible
i'm 30 and been doing reasearch about it since i'm like 17 , but i have seen so many bad result

i'm 30 and been doing reasearch about it since i'm like 17 , but i have seen so many bad result
lol just get it man wdym ur 30 and ur on this fucking forum not even surgery maxxed no wife no children nigga what are u doing with ur life

• JFL
Reactions: louisboyard160793
I've had a rhinoplasty and my nose isnt botched and looks good in all angles. Its straight but not too perfect and everyone who knows I've done it says it looks natural.

• +1
Reactions: louisboyard160793
I've had a rhinoplasty and my nose isnt botched and looks good in all angles. Its straight but not too perfect and everyone who knows I've done it says it looks natural.
can you pm me your pics?

Yeah, honestly, doesn't seem worth it. Spending like 10 - 15K just to get a feminine nose or one that looks unnatural. I haven't seen a good rhinplasty result on a man yet.

No sry i dont have any on my pc, and it wont help u either u just have to decide what to do. Good luck
i understand , happy for you if it has worked great !
like BGM nose job is really lifechanging

• +1
Reactions: Sweden98
i have bulbous tip of peace , its my front the worst part, side have slight hump but not bad. and i have thic skin , so the surgeon told me it would be a hard case. and i'm afraid of looking botched/ too feminine

BGM has all the good feature to do a nice rhino from front.
No he had thick skin too. It's just his nose was so terrible that there was a lot of room for improvement. His nose still looks quite thick from the front and the nostrils themselves look tiny and uncanny.

No he had thick skin too. It's just his nose was so terrible that there was a lot of room for improvement. His nose still looks quite thick from the front and the nostrils themselves look tiny and uncanny.
sure , but the end result looks amazing honestly ( if we take the face as a whole) . yes for me its a 50 % being better and 50% going to rope

Not always but the risk of botching is high. Seen one good result i really liked on this forum.

Man, it's either that or having an ugly nose for the rest of your life.

Think about it: you still dislike your nose at the age of 30, so this clearly has bothered you for too long, and now you have a good opportunity to try to fix it. Why not do it?

If you don't undergo the surgery, you know for sure nothing is going to happen and you are always going to have that ugly nose, but if you give the surgery a try, you have a chance (no matter how slim) of actually ending up with a good nose, so try it.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786