Is starving yourself actually good for losing fat?

j05

j05

undereye support is everything
And how do you avoid gaining fat back after?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
@Reformed

its good for you my friend

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and j05
Its the best way

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, datboijj and halfbloodaryanmaxxe
it’s excellent for your health

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FrankOcean, lowiqNormie, IWantToMax and 4 others
don’t you just go back to new maintenance after your done?
You will already have less apetite after returning to normal eating
Just pick ur foods right

I’ve done it, it works. Just don’t eat like how you used to after reaching your desired weight. slowly increase intake if you have to.

I used to have routine of 2 eggs per day. After reaching weight goal, I didnt start eating ribeye steak like I used to. You get?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and j05
I’ve done it, it works. Just don’t eat like how you used to after reaching your desired weight. slowly increase intake if you have to.

I used to have routine of 2 eggs per day. After reaching weight goal, I didnt start eating ribeye steak like I used to. You get?
will you die from starve

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and Alt Number 3
if 20% or more bf yes

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
what do you think nigga

how should i do it then? what cardio and how much deficit
u still growing nigga? or not? if u are growing do 500cal deficit maximum and go do cardio any cardio

how should i do it then? what cardio and how much deficit
u dont gain that much fat back after because you cant eat as much as you were before. stomach gets smaller and u will not feel as hungry

yes for losing fat but not for keeping it off. thats why you're better off with a sustainable calorie deficit not losing more than a percent of your BW per week

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
u still growing nigga? or not? if u are growing do 500cal deficit maximum and go do cardio any cardio
last thing u should do is be on a deficit while ure still growing

According to thermodynamics, yes.

last thing u should do is be on a deficit while ure still growing
i’m 18 but i’ve grown like 3 cm recently so my growth plates are prob open but i look so subhuman when fat so i’d rather be lean since I don’t wanna leave my house when i’m 17% bf. I’ll probably regret not being in a surplus

Yes for me, 500 kcal only

• JFL
Reactions: j05
don’t overdo it or you’ll end up like me

fasting is good, but starving your self too long/too much, will just slow ur metabolism more so when u start eating normally again, ull prob end up gaining all the weight back, there r better ways 2 lose weight

fasting is good, but starving your self too long/too much, will just slow ur metabolism more so when u start eating normally again, ull prob end up gaining all the weight back, there r better ways 2 lose weight
slowing metabolism is cope bro if you go to new maintenance you can’t gain fat back

slowing metabolism is cope bro if you go to new maintenance you can’t gain fat back
not cope , all bodies r different so it depends, but usually it will SLOW ur metabolism because less calories means ur body will respond to it by by reducing ur metabolic rate but this only happens if you starve ur self for too long . better healthier ways 2 lose weight rather than this BS

what are you like
lost around 50 kgs by starving, rn at 187 cms height 78 kgs and I am 20+ bf. I still need to lose like 8-10 kgs to become lean but my muscle mass is non existent so it does not look good.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and j05
lost around 50 kgs by starving, rn at 187 cms height 78 kgs and I am 20+ bf. I still need to lose like 8-10 kgs to become lean but my muscle mass is non existent so it does not look good.
how many cals a day did u do

how many cals a day did u do
sub 2000 calories 4 days a week (usually between 1000-1500) also fasted 3 days a week.

• +1
Reactions: j05
Yes, do alternate day fasting.

Hit the gym for 1 year justbto build some muscle then quit because is bad for ur health

And how do you avoid gaining fat back after?
Just think of it this way, most studies will tell you that you can only lose 1lb of weight per week for it to be only fat loss. Otherwise, you lose muscle mass and also probably fuck up your face shape.