is taking Levothyroxine 50mcg a day without having hypothyroidism retarded?

M

MA_ascender

Silver
goal is heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
its cheap asf and increases height velocity

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and PseudoMaxxer
will take ai too to avoid premature gp closing

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and PseudoMaxxer
@socialcel @ParanoidHungLatino @dreambell1423 @tempelcat4

• +1
bump

• +1
good. its 60 usd cents for 25mcg x 30 in my country prescription free, is the effect noticeable or is it more of a couple percents boost? im willing to take it either way

• +1
bump

• +1
Levothyroxine is synthetic T4 i forgot to say that

• +1
good. its 60 usd cents for 25mcg x 30 in my country prescription free, is the effect noticeable or is it more of a couple percents boost? im willing to take it either way
You will give urself hypothyroisdism bro, dont be dumb dont use it

• +1
Dont take it dont be retard
shit then. im fucking desperate bro i turned 15 today. only one year of mid natural growth and its OVER. i dont want to be 5'7 forever holy shit

• +1
bump

• +1
bhais who has something to add

• +1
Bump

• +1
yeah low doses could potentially help your growth but I seriously recommend combining it with an ai, then yoyu can try it out and see for yourself if you notice any results

Blood tests are necessary before and while doing T4, tests should include free t3, free t4, tsh, igf1 ….
You maybe even get diagnosed with hypothyroidism and if you have it you’ll definitely grow with t4

So I should just stick to 0.5 mg anastrozole e3d and hgh?
yeah. When you inject high doses of HGH (about 4-10+IU), it has also influence on your thyroid - conversion from t4 to t3 can increase, resulting in a lower t4 value while you have an increased t3 value. If the conversion is significant, it may be smart to supplement with T4 to balance thyroid hormones and prevent hypothyroidism. As already mentioned, a doctor would do a blood test of the first 3 values and may assess any symptoms

yeah low doses could potentially help your growth but I seriously recommend combining it with an ai, then yoyu can try it out and see for yourself if you notice any results

Blood tests are necessary before and while doing T4, tests should include free t3, free t4, tsh, igf1 ….
You maybe even get diagnosed with hypothyroidism and if you have it you’ll definitely grow with t4

yeah. When you inject high doses of HGH (about 4-10+IU), it has also influence on your thyroid - conversion from t4 to t3 can increase, resulting in a lower t4 value while you have an increased t3 value. If the conversion is significant, it may be smart to supplement with T4 to balance thyroid hormones and prevent hypothyroidism. As already mentioned, a doctor would do a blood test of the first 3 values and may assess any symptoms
thanks. is 0.25 mg everyday enough for arimidex?

• +1
bump

• +1
goal is heightmaxxing
nigga if you have solved it please let me know i had the same question for months and im afraid of taking it because of plate closure

only if you use an ai. otherwise it will also close growth plates faster

You need an Ai with it and dosing it is kinda hard. Because of the negative feedback loop you’ll just suppress your tsh and end up secreting less than you would normally. Only worth it if you’re thyroid is subpar

• +1
Reactions: mathis
You need an Ai with it and dosing it is kinda hard. Because of the negative feedback loop you’ll just suppress your tsh and end up secreting less than you would normally. Only worth it if you’re thyroid is subpar
im gonna be on AI but ive had a thyroid ultrasound and they said it looks great

• +1
no dont take it
you will get hypothyroidism & ur plates will close regardless
estrogen is not the only biomarker in growth plate closure

i have hyperthyroidism and it makes me feel like actual shit
im always hot & hungry and im always mad
cant gain weight for the life of me
i did grow faster than my friends tho
still dont take it
just take ai