is their anything similar to steroids that has no effect on hairloss

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
obviously they won't be as effective as real steroids but thats fine. I want to get big but just don't want to lose my hair. willing to deal with other side effects

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Some mild Sarm like Ostarine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14274
fairy powder

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14274 and oldcelloser
As someone who's used both, SARMS aren't really worth it - even the most potent ones are nowhere near as effective as plain old testosterone and will still shut you down to some degree. They all still do have androgenic effects in other tissues as well, just slightly more selective for muscle androgen receptors over AR in the skin/scalp obviously, but in the end it's still risking your hair for relatively mediocre gains.

There's also other molecule-specific factors to take into account. LGD for example decreases SHBG which increases free T hence DHT which will lead to more androgenic activity (hair loss, etc.) on top of whatever the SARM is doing, so that makes it a bit less hair safe on its own.

Anyway if you're super hair loss prone ideally you don't roid at all, though it could be acceptably safe to use hair safe(r) compounds along with a 5ari. Anecdotally I've ran up to 500mg test + 50mg anavar without losing a single hair thanks to dutasteride, and I'm extremely MPB prone (starting losing at ~18). Possible to take it a step further of course and use stuff like RU too.

Protein powder

CRISPR or Peptides

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, RichardSpencel, Fahkumram and 1 other person
obviously they won't be as effective as real steroids but thats fine. I want to get big but just don't want to lose my hair. willing to deal with other side effects
you will lose hair at some point on roids; just look into those expensive hair systems that dont fall out for months and are not detectable by femoids at all

Arnold must have been really lucky keeping his hair like that while he was competing all those years.

Natty lifting you twink

or turkesterone. Or low test base+var isn’t hair safe but it’s not much worse than natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Get some blood tests (as in multiple, because one alone is only a snapshot) to determine if your testosterone is low.

From there you could experiment with supplementing Vit C, E, K and D (the latter preferably from direct sunlight instead of pills). It is increasingly the case that many men have low testosterone but aren't aware of it, which may lead to an impression that natty lifting isn't productive.

Natty lifting you twink

or turkesterone. Or low test base+var isn’t hair safe but it’s not much worse than natty
250-300 test + var could be good although I recommend one bioidentical hormone for first cycle. Problem with var is it’s hard to source and often faked.

You would have to run a Deca only cycle and drop any 5ar inhibitors you’re running for this to work. And you’re going to feel like crap running Deca without a test base. Could be good for gains idk?

you will lose hair at some point on roids; just look into those expensive hair systems that dont fall out for months and are not detectable by femoids at all
3 words. Fin, RU, Dutasteride

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Source of this?
SARMs will shut you down for limited gains so they’re problematic to begin with from a suppression context. Tons of anecdotal reports about guys saying they got hair loss from ostarine. Stop giving shit advice when you have zero experience with any of these compounds. If you want to roid then go with Test + 5ar inhibitor + topical anti androgen. Simple