Is there a height equivalent to Chadlite face

cytoplasm

cytoplasm

Scapulapill
Obviously no height can have the same effect as Chad face. But is there a height that can give the same halo as 5.5 PSL Chadlite face

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 28904
Obviously no height can have the same effect as Chad face. But is there a height that can give the same halo as 5.5 PSL Chadlite face
atleast 2 SD higher, so if average in europe is 6' then chad height would be 6'6

makes sense statistically too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, rand anon, Artemis and 2 others
No

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀, forevergymcelling, tombradylover and 9 others
she is gonna look at your limbs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, rand anon, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
7’3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and cytoplasm
6'2

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Nah face is everything especially at chadlite level

• +1
can a big GL penis make up for an ugly face the way height can help you?

I am 6'6 walking around in trainers and it isn't enough to get attention at an airport with HTN face
Chadlite face is Chadlite face, there's no substitute if you fall short except maybe being in an environment where you are shirtless with a roided fitness model physique at 6'3+
Even being 6'3 with fitness model physique wearing a t-shirt on warm day doesn't cut it

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, forevergymcelling and cytoplasm
6'1"

• JFL
ur asking what height is as rare as a chadlite face? if so probably 6’3-6’4 range

6’3/4 i think is really tall here in the US but to actually get some attention depends on your frame

• Hmm...
can a big GL penis make up for an ugly face the way height can help you?
I think if weak HTN then yes. Even strong LTN below that you might be too ugly but idk
ur asking what height is as rare as a chadlite face? if so probably 6’3-6’4 range
No. Im asking if there is a height that has the same halo effect that a 5.5 psl chadlite face would have to women

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: omarthegoat195 and Deleted member 28904
Its 6-6’2”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Artemis and cytoplasm
Thats only above average though

Thats not what im asking. Just would there be a height that would make say an MTN same SMV as a avg-height 5.5 PSL Chadlite
But the more you go in height as well, it's a very slow incline.

So i would think so...

I would be full blown chadlite with that height....

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 29581
6’3 is the perfect height.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, cytoplasm and AsGoodAsItGets
Probably like 6'5" with roided physique

• +1
6’3 is the perfect height.
Would be lifefuel but the truth is its too common where I live. Go to a public square and 1/10 guys heightmog you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 29581
Would be lifefuel but the truth is its too common where I live. Go to a public square and 1/10 guys heightmog you
You mean 9/10? 1/10 is nothing 😂

• JFL
Your face can’t be a halo. It’s the base of attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Bushman, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others

Thats not what im asking. Just would there be a height that would make say an MTN same SMV as a avg-height 5.5 PSL Chadlite
That height plus frame will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and cytoplasm
Ltn with horsesface I know with that height has a harem of Beckies

• Love it
atleast 2 SD higher, so if average in europe is 6' then chad height would be 6'6

makes sense statistically too
View attachment 2249670
I mean depends. If you’re calling like 6’3 a Chad height then 6ft would be chadlite height. I don’t think past 6ft matters that much tbh tho, while face always matters.

• +1
I mean depends. If you’re calling like 6’3 a Chad height then 6ft would be chadlite height. I don’t think past 6ft matters that much tbh tho, while face always matters.
Being 6’3 halos you a lot if you pass the face threshold

• +1
I didnt mean it in terms of rarity. Just is there a height that can say make you as attractive to women, as an MTN, as a 5'11 5.5 PSL Chaldite would be

• +1
It is 6'3-6'5+ depending on the place.
Obviously no height can have the same effect as Chad face.
Height alone usually no, BUT...

HEIGHT of 6'5+ AND GYMCELLED BODY >= GIgaChad FACE (or even better for some women).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and Looks234
It is 6'3-6'5+ depending on the place.

Height alone usually no, BUT...

HEIGHT of 6'5+ AND GYMCELLED BODY >= GIgaChad FACE (or even better for some women).
Nah man. No amount of muscle and height can compensate for that. As long as youre average height (or even below) gigachad face makes you a god irl

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Artemis
Theoretically sure, but even when trying to generalize it, there just too many other factors, like the race/pheno of the individual. For example a PSL 5.5 avg height ethnic is prob better off than a 6'5 ( or whatever height u think it is equiv) ethnic MTN

Last edited:
  • +1
There is NO height equivalent to chadlite face. Studies back this up.

Attachments

• A0078A97-AFC3-4071-8779-F3E354D0EB09.png
    A0078A97-AFC3-4071-8779-F3E354D0EB09.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 4010598A-DAAE-4F1D-9B0A-ABA67A228253.png
    4010598A-DAAE-4F1D-9B0A-ABA67A228253.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and cytoplasm
I am 6'6 walking around in trainers and it isn't enough to get attention at an airport with HTN face
Chadlite face is Chadlite face, there's no substitute if you fall short except maybe being in an environment where you are shirtless with a roided fitness model physique at 6'3+
Even being 6'3 with fitness model physique wearing a t-shirt on warm day doesn't cut it
What do you mean it doesn't cut it? Like are you expecting Chad treatment?

Feels like if you're NT with those stats, you can easily navigate through social circles and bag a few slays consistently so long you keep meeting new people. That's at least 95th percentile slaying potential, no?

What do you mean it doesn't cut it? Like are you expecting Chad treatment?

Feels like if you're NT with those stats, you can easily navigate through social circles and bag a few slays consistently so long you keep meeting new people. That's at least 95th percentile slaying potential, no?
I mean it's the difference between girls having a genuine interest in you upon seeing you vs just seeing you as someone they might potentially fuck under a certain set of circumstances if all the stars align and you chase her like a dog

No height in existence will give a MTN Chadlite SMV. Face>>>Height

No height in existence will give a MTN Chadlite SMV. Face>>>Height
If you have this frame and propotions (at 6'6-6'7) with mtn face then you have at least chadlite smv
Cff2323f4bef7d429b7c05dd067f7d24

I’d say about 6’4, with chad level height being 6’6

• +1
You have Chadlite SMV to 30% of women and the other 70% don't even want a guy that tall
Turbo cope. Maybe 10-20% of women max wouldnt want a guy this tall. It just happens to be that most guys that tall have terrible proportions. But if you have oubre frame and proportions its an insane halo

Turbo cope. Maybe 10-20% of women max wouldnt want a guy this tall. It just happens to be that most guys that tall have terrible proportions. But if you have oubre frame and proportions its an insane halo
There are no real studies to back this up and Muh Bumble 6'6 is ideal isnt legit bc women WHO WANT TALL MEN use Bumble for that reason I only now one 6'6 guy irl and he gets no bitches

There are no real studies to back this up and Muh Bumble 6'6 is ideal isnt legit bc women WHO WANT TALL MEN use Bumble for that reason I only now one 6'6 guy irl and he gets no bitches
Studies are cope. That guy must be ugly as fuck or have truecel proportions

Why worry about height ? You can't change that fucking shit anyway

• +1
Chadlite can be any height imo. He can be from 5'10 to 6'8.
At the end of the day it's not about height but about face.
Otherwise any ugly ass gigafreak would be a Chad

Chadlite can be any height imo. He can be from 5'10 to 6'8.
At the end of the day it's not about height but about face.
Otherwise any ugly ass gigafreak would be a Chad
Im just asking if there is a height that is equal, when it comes to attraction to women, to a 5.5 psl face. I dont think there is