Is there any hope for cutecels like me ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
Im a cutecel. I have "soft" features like clear skin, perm hair and a high trust look. Issue is i lack masculine features such as a sharp jawline. On top of that im non NT and manlet. Is there any niche where i have a realistic chance to ascend ?
For record: i have no social circle and no social media

Im a cutecel. I have "soft" features like clear skin, perm hair and a high trust look. Issue is i lack masculine features such as a sharp jawline. On top of that im non NT and manlet. Is there any niche where i have a realistic chance to ascend ?
bro you're literally me but I'm 6'2. I do deal with your problems, don't let the height fool you.

Dont forget you're on faggots.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon and wollet2
bro you're literally me but I'm 6'2. I do deal with your problems, don't let the height fool you.
Retard height is always a better situation than manlet. Cool bro now we all know you're a rotter :soy: welcome to the incel team bro :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Kazey, piec and 1 other person
kys tallfag, you have way more privileges than me
no bro. I promise you we can relate. girls don't like my height like you'd think. I have a Twink ass look with a high pitched voice. We DO deal with the same shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Icon and truecel12
id neck myself but you may want different things

CuteCels can get laid, you will be used though. I noticed this with most of my "cute" friends. They get used and fucked over. CuteCels will never slay like Prettyboys do

no bro. I promise you we can relate. girls don't like my height like you'd think. I have a Twink ass look with a high pitched voice. We DO deal with the same shit.
At least with your height people are less likely to fuck with you and everyone respect you more. No one respects a manlet. You would rope within a day in my body

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Detective
kys tallfag, you have way more privileges than me
he calls u bro and try sympathise why u tell him to kys cringe manlet autist

i believe him. ure both subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
CuteCels can get laid, you will be used though. I noticed this with most of my "cute" friends. They get used and fucked over. CuteCels will never slay like Prettyboys do
Basically reverse pump and dump ?

At least with your height people are less likely to fuck with you and everyone respect you more. No one respects a manlet. You would rope within a day in my bpdy
people would respect u if u looked and acted like a man and had a big cock even at 5'9

Basically reverse pump and dump ?
Yes, this is what happened to my friend who is 5ft6-7 and is a cutecel. He finally got into a relationship with a girl the same height as him and dated for a while. Seems like he got a little attached while the girl broke up with him after giving him some foreplay and is now sorta ignoring him in his university they go to. He is hurt and still talks about her sometimes, she doesn't care and got a new BF in like a few weeks.

New BF was apparently taller :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
No acting masculine for my 5"6ft ass
Brutal. Im not even that tall and I make my 2 5ft6 and 5ft7 friends look like manlets sometimes.

Yes, this is what happened to my friend who is 5ft6-7 and is a cutecel. He finally got into a relationship with a girl the same height as him and dated for a while. Seems like he got a little attached while the girl broke up with him after giving him some foreplay and is now sorta ignoring him in his university they go to. He is hurt and still talks about her sometimes, she doesn't care and got a new BF in like a few weeks.

New BF was apparently taller :forcedsmile:
I guess im okay with that, better than a lifelong dryspell. How do i meet/find foids who are attracted to cutecels ?

I guess im okay with that, better than a lifelong dryspell. How do i meet/find foids who are attracted to cutecels ?
Find for broken women.

The girl he dated had no father figure and dated multiple guys before him :forcedsmile:

Find for broken women.

The girl he dated had no father figure and dated multiple guys before him :forcedsmile:
Again, how ? I have almost no social skills and no social media

honestly u might be s late bloomer, my friend was 22 when his jaw started getting definition
Doubt, i didnt grow since over 5 years and my facial structure also didnt change much

Actually my chin is more of an issue because its recessed

Again, how ? I have almost no social skills and no social media
You gotta talk to some people dude

Easier if you are still in school or uni.

Doubt, i didnt grow since over 5 years and my facial structure also didnt change much

Actually my chin is more of an issue because its recessed
then surgerymaxx or find a social circle

then surgerymaxx or find a social circle
I plan to surgerymaxx but i need money first

Also no point in trying to find a social circle. No one wants an autistic, low status, virgin manlet in his social circle. I already tried

I plan to surgerymaxx but i need money first

Also no point in trying to find a social circle. No one wants an autistic, low status, virgin manlet in his social circle. I already tried
well than bimax/chin implants it is

well than bimax/chin implants it is
I need genio, a surgeon i talked to said my maxilla and jaw is fine. Now i just need to find a good doctor for genio in Germany

I need genio, a surgeon i talked to said my maxilla and jaw is fine. Now i just need to find a good doctor for genio in Germany
well hope u ascend

its always ''omg ur so cute'' but never more :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

bimax or jaw filler , will u pm for face rev?

its always ''omg ur so cute'' but never more :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
brutal. At the end of the day its positive reinforcement but no positive reinforcement for my 20 year long dry spell

Twink and tall is not a death sentence at all, you probablu just look like a nerd

brutal. At the end of the day its positive reinforcement but no positive reinforcement for my 20 year long dry spell
how tall are you again ?

Alright, genio is probably your best option and it’s the cheapest out of the three
Yeah, you know any German doctors that do it ? The surgeon i wanted to do it with doesnt respond anymore

Twink and tall is not a death sentence at all, you probablu just look like a nerd
quick explanation.

I have a discord mod type of look but curly long hair so I cover my forehead so its left with a cute face no strong features I have very feminine features but girls drooled over me with some good photos of me.

I am ugly non frauded because of bloat, asymmetry, eye area issues and fat and like a pear ass face shape or something

So I am ugly irl but in camera girls literally fw me even now one tried texting me back even tho I rejected her

quick explanation.

I have a discord mod type of look but curly long hair so I cover my forehead so its left with a cute face no strong features I have very feminine features but girls drooled over me with some good photos of me.

I am ugly non frauded because of bloat, asymmetry, eye area issues and fat and like a pear ass face shape or something

So I am ugly irl but in camera girls literally fw me even now one tried texting me back even tho I rejected her
pm?

quick explanation.

are you KHHV ?