Is there any hope for cutecels like me ?

God damn your 20 so its alrdy too late for hgh, iam a cutecel too, girls only told me that iam cute and thats it. These fucking foids always pinch my cheeks and tell me that iam cute. But when i want more from them or ask them if we can do something together after school I ALWAYS got fucking rejected. Atleast iam 6ft but that doesnt even fucking matter in my country because every mf here is fucking 6ft or taller. Maybe i can still fuck a girl because iam 16 rn and maybe teenage foids like cutecels. We all gonna make it (atleast i hope so:feelswhy::feelswhy:)

quick explanation.

I have a discord mod type of look but curly long hair so I cover my forehead so its left with a cute face no strong features I have very feminine features but girls drooled over me with some good photos of me.

I am ugly non frauded because of bloat, asymmetry, eye area issues and fat and like a pear ass face shape or something

So I am ugly irl but in camera girls literally fw me even now one tried texting me back even tho I rejected her
lose some fucking weight dude
and if you dont like the cute look, you cant really go for much else. at 5'6 youd look retarded if you were roided and puffed up.
socialcirclemaxxing is legit, get a friend group and you wont feel like suicide all the time. bloats easily fixxable, but unlucky on the assymetry and eye area. eyearea can be frauded with eyebrows and eyelashes.

if you do all this and dont ascend, either surgery or rope. but talk to some people without acting fucking retarded, try join events with very few people or mushroom picking / hiking to have long periods of time with people so you can talk with them.

are you still in school? and if in camera girls fw u then you have a chance, fraud your height. im able to fraud 2inches with timbs and lifts, but just wearing timbs is a decent boost, with them being in fashion and it being winter where i live, nobody cares if you are wearing boots.

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
God damn your 20 so its alrdy too late for hgh, iam a cutecel too, girls only told me that iam cute and thats it. These fucking foids always pinch my cheeks and tell me that iam cute. But when i want more from them or ask them if we can do something together after school I ALWAYS got fucking rejected. Atleast iam 6ft but that doesnt even fucking matter in my country because every mf here is fucking 6ft or taller. Maybe i can still fuck a girl because iam 16 rn and maybe teenage foids like cutecels. We all gonna make it (atleast i hope so:feelswhy::feelswhy:)
where tf do you live? if you literally have girls pinching your cheeks but not going out with you then you have to be doing something wrong

lose some fucking weight dude
and if you dont like the cute look, you cant really go for much else. at 5'6 youd look retarded if you were roided and puffed up.
socialcirclemaxxing is legit, get a friend group and you wont feel like suicide all the time. bloats easily fixxable, but unlucky on the assymetry and eye area. eyearea can be frauded with eyebrows and eyelashes.

if you do all this and dont ascend, either surgery or rope. but talk to some people without acting fucking retarded, try join events with very few people or mushroom picking / hiking to have long periods of time with people so you can talk with them.

are you still in school? and if in camera girls fw u then you have a chance, fraud your height. im able to fraud 2inches with timbs and lifts, but just wearing timbs is a decent boost, with them being in fashion and it being winter where i live, nobody cares if you are wearing boots.
homeschooled but solid advice tbh. my goal is def focused on surgery after I get a job gonna fix my jaw/teeth maybe idk I gotta look into facial aesthetics more but yeah with the weight I def need to cut down on the cals I'm a skinnyfatcel. I don't really want to roidcel or gymcel in general. I want to stay lean and use that lemon bottle shit I found that kinda interesting. thanks like I said

Love, Braindeadautist

• Love it
Reactions: truecel12
where tf do you live? if you literally have girls pinching your cheeks but not going out with you then you have to be doing something wrong
they are fucking making fun of me and not flirting with me, at the end pretty boys will always slay bitches

they are fucking making fun of me and not flirting with me, at the end pretty boys will always slay bitches
well no shit. are you a mentalcel?

well no shit. are you a mentalcel?
i have borderline and depression, iam not a simple person but iam not non nt. I have 2 big friend group and i have no problem with people, many people think iam funny and chill

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
i have borderline and depression, iam not a simple person but iam not non nt. I have 2 big friend group and i have no problem with people, many people think iam funny and chill
hmmm so you're just sad and shit?

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Im a cutecel. I have "soft" features like clear skin, perm hair and a high trust look. Issue is i lack masculine features such as a sharp jawline. On top of that im non NT and manlet. Is there any niche where i have a realistic chance to ascend ?
For record: i have no social circle and no social media
Femboymax

As a former giga cutecel, easy to access JB. Lost some weight I am more masculine now, al though sometimes 12 year olds still stop me in public while minding my own business. I am 29. Most people think 18 or early twenties and always act shocked when I tell them. I would go for minimum legal age in your country and above.

Howeeeeeeeeeeeeever, the brutal thing is that if somebody like me has to explain this to you you probably ain't as cute as you think you are. Because you would know just based on the reactions you get in public from JBs and other ppl, the things they say and do around you.

So basically over.

Sometimes I am in the tram minding my own business seeing a group of school girls lusting over me. They need to stop putting so much hormones in chickens lmao

Edit:

I read some of you faggots get their cheecks pinched like they are some kid and can't get laid. Maybe I always misunderstood this term cute cell, but girls also call me hot in public, but I always see my appearance as cute and harmless. But it could be something else you faggots refer to, because I can't relate to that. Fucking brootal. If a chick pinched my cheeck I would back hand that bitch. Public physical contact is often: shoulder massage, hand massage, back massage, cuddle for me. So maybe I am not cute cel.

Last edited:
As a former giga cutecel, easy to access JB. Lost some weight I am more masculine now, al though sometimes 12 year olds still stop me in public while minding my own business. I am 29. Most people think 18 or early twenties and always act shocked when I tell them. I would go for minimum legal age in your country and above.

Howeeeeeeeeeeeeever, the brutal thing is that if somebody like me has to explain this to you you probably ain't as cute as you think you are. Because you would know just based on the reactions you get in public from JBs and other ppl, the things they say and do around you.

So basically over.

Sometimes I am in the tram minding my own business seeing a group of school girls lusting over me. They need to stop putting so much hormones in chickens lmao

Edit:

I read some of you faggots get their cheecks pinched like they are some kid and can't get laid. Maybe I always misunderstood this term cute cell, but girls also call me hot in public, but I always see my appearance as cute and harmless. But it could be something else you faggots refer to, because I can't relate to that. Fucking brootal. If a chick pinched my cheeck I would back hand that bitch. Public physical contact is often: shoulder massage, hand massage, back massage, cuddle for me. So maybe I am not cute cel.
I observed if any foids looked at me and not a single one gave a shit about me, my turbo manlet height is probably the reason for that

I observed if any foids looked at me and not a single one gave a shit about me, my turbo manlet height is probably the reason for that
I am short as well. It is prolly your face that is not causing the desired results you want not your height. Nothing personal, this is the case for most dudes complaining about not getting enough attention. The other tall cutecel knew what was up, but nobody gives him any sympathy.

I mean, height is important, but if you have a good face, women shorter than you, and speaking from experience, even significantly taller than me or you will still like you. Even if 5 to 10% of women like you if you have a good face, that is A LOT. That is 10 out of 100 women you see in public. Imagine getting 10 dates in a month. Most dudes barely get one.

My theory is that tall women care more about face because they already are tall so they are willing to compromise

Last edited:
I am short as well. It is prolly your face that is not causing the desired results you want not your height. Nothing personal, this is the case for most dudes complaining about not getting enough attention. The other tall cutecel knew what was up, but nobody gives him any sympathy.

I mean, height is important, but if you have a good face, women shorter than you, and speaking from experience, even significantly taller than me or you will still like you. Even if 5 to 10% of women like you if you have a good face, that is A LOT. That is 10 out of 100 women you see in public. Imagine getting 10 dates in a month. Most dudes barely get one.

My theory is that tall women care more about face because they already are tall so they are willing to compromise
Over. Either im uglier than i believe or i just havent been at the right places, if they even exist

Over. Either im uglier than i believe or i just havent been at the right places, if they even exist
School is best place or places with a lot of people to test your looks. Try lose a bit of weight and try semen retention it helps with the autistic parts. Of course, feel free to also dismiss, lots of people hate on my advice here. But I don't care.

homeschooled but solid advice tbh. my goal is def focused on surgery after I get a job gonna fix my jaw/teeth maybe idk I gotta look into facial aesthetics more but yeah with the weight I def need to cut down on the cals I'm a skinnyfatcel. I don't really want to roidcel or gymcel in general. I want to stay lean and use that lemon bottle shit I found that kinda interesting. thanks like I said

Love, Braindeadautist
also, surgery wont help you that much. sure you fixxed your lower third but if you have no friends nobodys gonna care.

• WTF
also, surgery wont help you that much. sure you fixxed your lower third but if you have no friends nobodys gonna care.
I can make friends bc I'm a cool epic guy bro shut it pal I'm gonna inhib mog you just wait and see

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
I can make friends bc I'm a cool epic guy bro shut it pal I'm gonna inhib mog you just wait and see
rooting 4 u bhai
you got this bro. if people ask if you had surgery say you started mewing

• Love it
Become a femboy

• JFL
Reactions: Icon