Is there anything I can change about my face to be attractive enough to dick blast bitches

your looks are not your problem, you meet the bare minimum at the very least if not outright clear than benchmark with flying colors
why are you lying about this.. do you not know tinder statistics? i may look ok by any rational male standard but females consider 88% of guys to be below average as in unattractive. so my appearance isnt really so much of a problem unless its to do with attracting females. I keep telling you in public they avoid looking at me, laugh or scowl, this is when i am doing nothing but going about my business, in bars im invisible and online i get NO MATCHES. it wouldnt matter what kind of personality i had because the DO NOT match with me in the first p[lace! If only trannies and landwhales, and 30 somethin yr old post wallers match with you then that clearly shows they are not attracted to you!
if personality was all that was holding me back then i would at least get matches. also i have no problem having male friends so it cant be that bad

why are you lying about this.. do you not know tinder statistics? i may look ok by any rational male standard but females consider 88% of guys to be below average as in unattractive. so my appearance isnt really so much of a problem unless its to do with attracting females. I keep telling you in public they avoid looking at me, laugh or scowl, this is when i am doing nothing but going about my business, in bars im invisible and online i get NO MATCHES. it wouldnt matter what kind of personality i had because the DO NOT match with me in the first p[lace! If only trannies and landwhales, and 30 somethin yr old post wallers match with you then that clearly shows they are not attracted to you!
if personality was all that was holding me back then i would at least get matches. also i have no problem having male friends so it cant be that bad
where do you live?

also try smiling, you look like an aspie serial killer with that stare jfl

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
The only reason you aren't getting girls is because you call them bitches.
is this a fucking joke?! yes sure ... they are all psychic and can tell that i anonymously talk bad about them online... nevermind the fact that ive been alone for years and almost a 30 year old virgin so of course im going to develop negative opinions of them after years of being treated like shit...

you think i started out like that? whats your excuse for the years i was rejected and avoided BEFORE i became a misogynist.....

and what about the chadfishing profile where you can literally degrade them and call them whatever and they still go for it..
piss off with that bullshit.. if you look good you cant be a convict and violent rapist and theyd still date the guy

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
how do u guys come across ppl like this and STILL deny that GL mentalcels exist jfl

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Stevensmithgerard
is this a fucking joke?! yes sure ... they are all psychic and can tell that i anonymously talk bad about them online... nevermind the fact that ive been alone for years and almost a 30 year old virgin so of course im going to develop negative opinions of them after years of being treated like shit...

you think i started out like that? whats your excuse for the years i was rejected and avoided BEFORE i became a misogynist.....

and what about the chadfishing profile where you can literally degrade them and call them whatever and they still go for it..
piss off with that bullshit.. if you look good you cant be a convict and violent rapist and theyd still date the guy
GET OFF THIS SITE. you are a mentalcel. it is not your looks. stop it. go. socialize.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
the country at the bottom of the world with the ugliest rated female population
?
just say the country
if you are anything irl like you are in your posts then it's over for you despite your looks

how do u guys come across ppl like this and STILL deny that GL mentalcels exist jfl
what the fuck are you talking about?! i am not a '' mental cell'' im just a guy who is frustrated that after 10 years of trying and 5 years on apps that im still no closer to ever getting to shaft some cheap slut.

It isnt a mental problem, i can literally never match with non fat people my own age, let alone ones i'm actually attracted to no matter how hard i try, that isnt a mental problem, its a physical one

GET OFF THIS SITE. you are a mentalcel. it is not your looks. stop it. go. socialize.
shut the hell up and stop being stupid!!!! if you dont get matches then you arnt what females find attractive.. you of all people on this site should understand that!

• Hmm...
?
just say the country
if you are anything irl like you are in your posts then it's over for you despite your looks
shut up! ive never even had a conversation with a female in dating range in years because they arnt interested they dont even look at me because they are not attracted to me. my so called bad personality is completely irrelevant because like i said they arnt even interested in tlkaing to me, even in a small group of like 10 at some house gatheri.ng.

also stop going on about personality when im talking about being attractive enough for dating apps. They are solely baed on appearance. females prioritize looks over personality. why do i have to explain this to people on a supposedly blackpill site.
if you look good enough you get matches, females arnt physchic, they cant tell personality by photos and regardless, the majority of men fail hard at those apps, are you to try and tell me that 80% of guys have a bad personality aswell ?

what you speak is Lunacy

• So Sad
yes they are! personality isnt stopping me getting matches, looks or conversation. when a female laughs or scowls at me in public its not because of my personality. when they all swipe no on me my behavior isnt there to see. it 100% is my looks because like i said i cannot match with anyone normal. good looking guys get matches, even if they have a bio saying crazy shit. personality is irrelevant on apps
Oh, but your behavior IS there to see. A picture speaks a 1000 words. Yes, the blackpill is real. And your facial expressions literally change your FACE, which is the first tenet of the blackpill. Look, I'm nowhere fucking near as goodlooking as you are bro. What's your height? I'd be mogged, but I wouldn't be intimidated at all, because your look (expression) doesn't say "slayer", it says insecure, fidgety, unconfident, quiet. All of which are a death knell for attraction. It's not mm of bone in your case, it's mm of muscle.

Don't take this the wrong way. I feel like you're not enjoying constructive criticism. Don't ask for it, then deny the critique! Everyone is rooting for you, giving you validation. Try to see it that way. But we're all dudes here, we ain't just gonna suck your dick and praise you. You got what you asked for.

Will you take some of this advice? Will you take action today? Try the meditation and then take some new photos. I want you to embody those actors that i posted in the thread. Fake it in the mirror. You will feel utterly ridiculous, but it's what acting is. Firts, make some silly, goofy, exaggerated faces to loosen up the muscles and your mind. Now try the poses. Evoke the spirt of Pierce Brosnan, Sean Connery, Idris Elba, Henry Cavill... That's you now.

I'm waiting for the results bro. Good luck to you, all right?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Tall
also try smiling, you look like an aspie serial killer with that stare jfl
no i fucking dont, stop fuicking saying that, your the 7th fucking person. i don not look like one. there is no such thing as looking like a killer, what a load of bullshit, i just look like a weak beta white guy....
bundy, dahmer, gacy rameriz, ridgeway, i dont look anything like those guys so claiming there is a typical look is bullshit. maybe i look like one of those beta school killers but not a serial one.. also fuck off i cant help how this bodys eyes look

You are above average, 4.5 psl,6.5/10.
the best you can do for now is to grow a beard
View attachment 568166
Beard makes a brutal difference
1 i cant grow a beard, 2 beards are fucking ugly and no bitch wants a creep with a fucking beard, bearded guys look like fucking rapists or molesters, 3 i dont want to look older. 4 i fucking hate the look. yuck! beards are for old wizard looking sex offenders and ugly bikers

no i fucking dont, stop fuicking saying that, your the 7th fucking person. i don not look like one. there is no such thing as looking like a killer, what a load of bullshit, i just look like a weak beta white guy....
bundy, dahmer, gacy rameriz, ridgeway, i dont look anything like those guys so claiming there is a typical look is bullshit. maybe i look like one of those beta school killers but not a serial one.. also fuck off i cant help how this bodys eyes look
When you're told by mutiple people that you look like a aspie serial killer you look like a aspie serial killer

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tall, EverythingMattersCel, Copeful and 2 others
You are above average, 4.5 psl,6.5/10.
the best you can do for now is to grow a beard
View attachment 568166
Beard makes a brutal difference
that picture looks like shit... that looks like every other cookie cutter ugly invisible scruffy cunt i see in a cruddy bar. that guy would get no bitch

• JFL
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
if i had your face i would get what i wanted tbh. your facial bone structure is ok maybe above normie level.the unacceptable part is
your aspie stare work on that your stare is literally scary and retarded squint a little and smile or smirk,that gives a better feeling to the girls and makes you more confident(of course the most important part is bones that you have it just work on feeling on your face) . haircut is retarded too change that looks like 1800s old shit
lean maxx fasionaxx and money maxx money maxx. money maxx this is whats matter most at your age rn tbh with that acceptable face

When you're told by mutiple people that you look like a aspie serial killer you look like a aspie serial killer
il fucking fight every one of you who says that i DO NOT LOOK LIKEN A FUCKING KILLER!!!!! sto-p fucking saying that! look up killers, they all look different to eachother and i look nothing like any of them, i also dont look like a typical inmate or gang member.. It wouldnt make a difference if half the fucking world said it, its fucking bullshit. i dont look like that i just look like a regular fucking typical soft white guy

• JFL
You look good to me, over average and tall and wide frame

Just by your looks I would say you slay tbh

No need to be so frustrated or angry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Copeful
1 i cant grow a beard, 2 beards are fucking ugly and no bitch wants a creep with a fucking beard, bearded guys look like fucking rapists or molesters, 3 i dont want to look older. 4 i fucking hate the look. yuck! beards are for old wizard looking sex offenders and ugly bikers
Ok
Images 2

Images 4

Images 1

Images 5

il fucking fight every one of you who says that i DO NOT LOOK LIKEN A FUCKING KILLER!!!!! sto-p fucking saying that! look up killers, they all look different to eachother and i look nothing like any of them, i also dont look like a typical inmate or gang member.. It wouldnt make a difference if half the fucking world said it, its fucking bullshit. i dont look like that i just look like a regular fucking typical soft white guy
you sound crazy aswell

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, IndianJock, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others

You don't look good enough to call them whatever you want and degrade them, your attitude towards them most likely reflects in your behavior.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and EverythingMattersCel
you sound crazy aswell
no i dont assole you cunts are pissing me off so you expect me not to get mad.. also 10 years of trying and being a fucking al,most 30 year old virgin tends to make you a little mad... it would most frustrated guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and EverythingMattersCel
It’s the hair bro, grow a stubble as well makes you more masculine, your face is actually pretty good too, decent eye area, good lower third. Just use your hair and beard to max out your psl

the other guy isn’t even wrong. as soon as i saw ur pictures i thought of peaky blinders

just peaky blindermaxx

buy this accessory pack and put a razor blade in ur cap

View attachment 568181
the hell are you on about... you calling me a neckbeard or something

• JFL
Your haircut

no i dont assole you cunts are pissing me off so you expect me not to get mad.. also 10 years of trying and being a fucking al,most 30 year old virgin tends to make you a little mad... it would most frustrated guys
Serious advice
Don’t get mad retard

if these are the pics on your tinder profile, you’re not getting matches because you look like a creepy killer. Drop the stare and have some normal photos

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard Fitzwell, Stevensmithgerard and Entschuldigung
fuck you cunts. asa fucking usuial none of you can even just give me an honest bloody answer instead fucking just resort to insulting me. im done with this shit i fucking give up. no matter what i fucking try i just get hit with insults for my effort
Was no insult, women like dark triad men.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and xefo
Oh, but your behavior IS there to see. A picture speaks a 1000 words. Yes, the blackpill is real. And your facial expressions literally change your FACE, which is the first tenet of the blackpill. Look, I'm nowhere fucking near as goodlooking as you are bro. What's your height? I'd be mogged, but I wouldn't be intimidated at all, because your look (expression) doesn't say "slayer", it says insecure, fidgety, unconfident, quiet. All of which are a death knell for attraction. It's not mm of bone in your case, it's mm of muscle.

Don't take this the wrong way. I feel like you're not enjoying constructive criticism. Don't ask for it, then deny the critique! Everyone is rooting for you, giving you validation. Try to see it that way. But we're all dudes here, we ain't just gonna suck your dick and praise you. You got what you asked for.

Will you take some of this advice? Will you take action today? Try the meditation and then take some new photos. I want you to embody those actors that i posted in the thread. Fake it in the mirror. You will feel utterly ridiculous, but it's what acting is. Firts, make some silly, goofy, exaggerated faces to loosen up the muscles and your mind. Now try the poses. Evoke the spirt of Pierce Brosnan, Sean Connery, Idris Elba, Henry Cavill... That's you now.

I'm waiting for the results bro. Good luck to you, all right?
facial expression doesnt make a good looking face bad... those male models almost never smile in photos, being good looking gets matches no matter what expression you have, you think bitches swipe no on model guys just cause they look awkward? fuck no, they see that as an opportunity the same way we see an unpopular girl as easier picking.

by the way my smiles worse than orbs.. its bloody terrible

Mirin thread

• +1
You look good to me, over average and tall and wide frame

Just by your looks I would say you slay tbh

No need to be so frustrated or angry
'' No need to be so frustrated or angry '' oh so i should be happy being a 29 year old virgin who cant get matches or even looks from females in a bar... yeah just ignore your biological instincts while social media constantly shoves sexual imagery in your face... im on the verge of just slicing my fuckin dick off and flushing it down the toilet.... i tried for 10 years and got NOTHING

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Stevensmithgerard
Keep barking for chads and Stacies
il fucking kill them id literally knuckleduster chad in the face and run his whore over with my car, id stab any tall model faggot and cut his bloody face off

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Entschuldigung, EverythingMattersCel and Stevensmithgerard
You don't look good enough to call them whatever you want and degrade them, your attitude towards them most likely reflects in your behavior.
they are scum and dont deserve to be treated nicely

• WTF
Serious advice
Don’t get mad retard

if these are the pics on your tinder profile, you’re not getting matches because you look like a creepy killer. Drop the stare and have some normal photos
Ain't that the fucking truth.

• WTF
Reactions: Richard Fitzwell
Serious advice
Don’t get mad retard

ive used 15 different lots of photos it doesnt make a difference, 88 % of men have no luck on there and it has nothing to do with expression and i dont look like a fuckihng killer i look like a pushover and a beta

Dude, you don't realize that everyone here is seeing something that you're not. If you had better pictures and lost the stare, you wouldn't have this reaction from literally EVERYONE in this thread. This is three pages worth of "aspie stare", "serial killer". It's not a pile on. Put your ego aside, and embrace the criticism. Now use it. Go take some new pictures and post them.

If you came here to vent your frustrations, i understand. But now it's time to man up and just take the beating and come out stronger. This is like trials in martial arts class. Just fucking take it, and be humble. Now you're ready to slay

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard Fitzwell, xefo, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Ok heres some real advice
First get a curtains haircut or a messy fringe and make sure it covers your temples. You look at lot better when ur hair cover your temples as seen in this pic
RJCCaRGl

Second get a beard to fraud your somewhat big philtrum and give you more sex appeal
FaceApp 1596644631683

Finally get minoxidil and apply it to your eyebrows especially on the sides so they grow longer. Your eyebrows are short and youd look a lot better with longer eyebrows. Also apply it on the gap of ur eyebrows because they are too far apart and make ur eye area look worse

Thats all u realistically need tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and EverythingMattersCel
il fucking kill them id literally knuckleduster chad in the face and run his whore over with my car, id stab any tall model faggot and cut his bloody face off

@Mirin2234 i Thought your father was Indian
This guy is your father tbh jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
YES IT IS, i have never got matches or been hit on
jfl because your probably a aspie. the only looksmax you need right now is just some better modern style and a better haircut.