Is there even any point in maxxing the face if you are 5'7?

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
I mean in order to compensate for such a height failo you need an extremely good looking face, something between 8.5 to 10 out of 10, which is almost impossible to achieve even with surgery, realistically one could ascend to chadlite (5.5 or 5.75 psl) with expensive surgerymaxxing and softmaxxing if they are normie, but will 5.5-5.75 psl be enough to compensate for a height of 5'7?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ROTTING and thecel
There s no point of looksmaxxing ıf you re under 6.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, oldcell, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
no. its over. im a chadlet, 5 foot 1 with 6 psl face and ive been emasculatd by bitches but never gotten pussy and been rejected everywhere

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 19469, qkz and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Ask @FailedNormieManlet, he's been ascending even at 5'5" lol.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, LooksmaxxHopeful, ROTTING and 3 others
Please don't spread your manlet genes.
manlets is like 90% of truecels the rest are micropenis and deformed. being a manlet is being a truecel.. its over boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, needjawsurgery, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
Lol 5’7
I know guys who are 5’5” and do decent
And no they aren’t gigachads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 16641, oldcell and 8 others
In Canada 5′7 is average all though most men i see are 5′5 to 5′6. You can’t go by online statistics as it takes a Canadian to know how tall the average male is in Canada. I don’t know where your location is but through out the World the average male is 5′4. In USA and Canada the average male is 5′5 to 5′7. Many may argue that but they are not aware of how tall 5′7 really is. For example all my male friends and i have many of them are 5′5. I am 5′9.5 noon height. My other male friend is 5′4. Every where i go i see male heads at my eye level. 5′7 is a very good height for a male. Anything taller than that is considered tall. I also want to make an additional statement to my comment made back in 2017 that those who say that the average male ia 5′9 1/2 t 5′10 but i still get referred to as being tall by family, friends and strangers i have come across. If i was in deed average height then why am i being referred to as a tall male? The comments below are obviously from people who have no clue or height statistics through out the world and who totally rely on inaccurate online statistics by people who don’t even reside in the countries specified.It’s obvious that they have mashed potatoes for brains.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Landorus, Ascendant and 9 others
No, retard. Being slightly below average height is not a death sentence. I know a big boned 5'4 guy who does well and 6'3+ virgins

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Yerico7, Deleted member 16641 and 6 others
Oh yes "I know a guy" cope :lul:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, grimy, germanlooks and 2 others
In Canada 5′7 is average all though most men i see are 5′5 to 5′6. You can’t go by online statistics as it takes a Canadian to know how tall the average male is in Canada. I don’t know where your location is but through out the World the average male is 5′4. In USA and Canada the average male is 5′5 to 5′7. Many may argue that but they are not aware of how tall 5′7 really is. For example all my male friends and i have many of them are 5′5. I am 5′9.5 noon height. My other male friend is 5′4. Every where i go i see male heads at my eye level. 5′7 is a very good height for a male. Anything taller than that is considered tall. I also want to make an additional statement to my comment made back in 2017 that those who say that the average male ia 5′9 1/2 t 5′10 but i still get referred to as being tall by family, friends and strangers i have come across. If i was in deed average height then why am i being referred to as a tall male? The comments below are obviously from people who have no clue or height statistics through out the world and who totally rely on inaccurate online statistics by people who don’t even reside in the countries specified.It’s obvious that they have mashed potatoes for brains.
Over for 90% of the world‘s countries. Germany mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 18012
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascendant, WenomWenom, ALP and 1 other person
Oh yes "I know a guy" cope :lul:.
reminder that if you hyperventilate about your height at anywhere even remotely close to average heights, the real problem is that you're an ugly fucker

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, grimy, Deleted member 16641 and 3 others
no. its over. im a chadlet, 5 foot 1 with 6 psl face and ive been emasculatd by bitches but never gotten pussy and been rejected everywhere
Lmao

5'7 is far from 5'1, not even comparable.

at 5'7 you are just slightly below average, 5'1 for a man is suicide tier

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 16641, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
No, retard. Being slightly below average height is not a death sentence. I know a big boned 5'4 guy who does well and 6'3+ virgins
Exactly

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
whats his PSL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 5786
Right now I think a guy who's 5'7" can do OK if he's facially good but womens standards do continue to increase and it will probably be a death tier failo in a few years.

You could get LL then if it seems necessary.

• Ugh..
Ask @FailedNormieManlet, he's been ascending even at 5'5" lol.
also we had a 5'4 manlet facecoper. he is banned now but he said he has a gf.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ROTTING and Deleted member 16380
I mean in order to compensate for such a height failo you need an extremely good looking face, something between 8.5 to 10 out of 10, which is almost impossible to achieve even with surgery, realistically one could ascend to chadlite (5.5 or 5.75 psl) with expensive surgerymaxxing and softmaxxing if they are normie, but will 5.5-5.75 psl be enough to compensate for a height of 5'7?
You do not need to compensate for anything. Just live your life.

You just need to target women who are shorter than you. Height is a problem only when SHE is taller than YOU. Also, it is a problem when you go to parties/events where every other male is taller than you, and you are trying to pick up a woman together with your taller buddies. If you avoid these 2 situations, your height does not really matter, especially if 5'7. You are still taller than half the women's population.

In fact, you can also get women TALLER than you. But it will be quite rare.

In short, take a shower, and make a haircut, bro.. idk what else to tell you :p

• Ugh..
I had a coworker once who was like 5'1 but jacked and chad face, his gf was same height and hotter than anything I'll ever get to touch.
Face > Frame > Height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 15309 and 2 others
@retard_205 can u send me a DM?

WHAT?????????????????

Canada is that short???? I am 5'8 and I am mogged by almost all my colleagues

• +1
marry those ogre 7'11 women
:ROFLMAO:

I actually could get a relationship with a 4,5/10 6ft girl that is actually a model but I don't think it's worth plus she's low IQ.

I actually could get a relationship with a 4,5/10 6ft girl that is actually a model but I don't think it's worth plus she's low IQ.
okey

You just need to target women who are shorter than you. Height is a problem only when SHE is taller than YOU. Also, it is a problem when you go to parties/events where every other male is taller than you, and you are trying to pick up a woman together with your taller buddies. If you avoid these 2 situations, your height does not really matter, especially if 5'7. You are still taller than half the women's population.

solid advice.

5’1 isn’t the same as 5’7

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, GigaAscender, Mewton and 2 others
Is this a serious question? I mean, if you’re that short you should be maxxing your face and body like your life depends on it.

• +1
5 feet 7 isnt over, amnesia was able to fraud 3 inches (he is 5 feet 9) and even if you dont fraud you can have success assuming the average female height in your country inst that big

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, oldcell and Deleted member 16380
Realistically, most normies cannot ascend to chadlite even with all the money in the world.

HTN at most. Though it depends on your failos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Ascendant, germanlooks and 1 other person

Most people don’t seem to know this on here from what I’ve seen but “just date a short girl” is not great advice
Short girls irl are almost always the #1 height fetishists because they make their whole lives revolve around being short (“teehee I’m so short can’t reach the top of the fridge short problems amirite??”) and they end up wanting a tall dude to accentuate that.

Tall girls are a coin toss between whether they’re insecure about it and so they create a hard set height requirement, or they understand it’s a negative and will date pretty much anybody.

Who you should really be targeting are girls who are dead average height, they have neither the height insecurity of tall girls or the height obsession of short girls, height in general is basically irrelevant to their lives and thus they’re your best bet at finding a girl who doesn’t care about it, on average.

Exceptions to these rules exists but these are the general trends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 15309, GigaAscender and 4 others
Always worth it

5'7 is not even that bad, still possible to slay HTB at that height with good maxxing

• Ugh..

irrelevant to the thread

But why is your avi the Portuguese flag?

5’7” is fine with a good face. I can attest.

• Ugh..
Man, I think you guys are sooo brave.. I mean, I'm 183cm tall and even I feel very very small.. I'm 30 years old and the fucking new generation is so big.. even my "little" brother is 21 years old already 192cm tall..

At least I can cheat with shoes to 185-186cm but 170cm? oh boy.. like I said, you are so brave..

• +1
Just to emphasize the fact that getting an ugly tall girl might not be the best solution for mallets

sou português, porque outra razão haveria de te-la
O "irrelevant to the thread" era por causa da minha pergunta, eu concordo com aquilo que disseste

Achei que fosses americano e que tinhas a bandeira de portugal só pelo meme

• +1
Reactions: WenomWenom
O "irrelevant to the thread" era por causa da minha pergunta, eu concordo com aquilo que disseste

Achei que fosses americano e que tinhas a bandeira de portugal só pelo meme
lol, vivo na inglaterra nem sotaque americano tenho.

vives em portugal? lá em geral eu tinha mais possibilidades mas desperdicei e fui demasiado ambicioso.

Yes, because ultimately, being 5’7 and good looking will always beat being 5’7 and ugly. Additionally, although a pretty bad height, it’s not completely over as you could wear tall shoes + lifts and be around 5’10. Or, if willing, you could get LL, become 5’10 barefoot and then the shoes + lifts combo would have you at about 6’0.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and GigaAscender
Yes because heightmaxing is a cope for ugly people

• Ugh..
Its over. LTR

• +1
it always is worth to looksmax.

short and handsome > short and ugly

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Mewton
At 5'7 ull be taller than half the girls (maybe more)
But heightmogged often by other men

Only a turbo problem if u live in some tallfag central

Also it is always worth looksmaxing. Even if u dnt get the bitches, it'll boost ur own confidence

Also wear lifts

Realistically, most normies cannot ascend to chadlite even with all the money in the world.

HTN at most. Though it depends on your failos.
Yeah exactly, it depends on how many unfixable failos you have and which failos are the ones preventing you from being chadlite. I think if a normie gets canthoplasty to make his medial cauthus down turned, fixed uee with fillers, orbital decompression, blepharoplasty if they have lower eyelid exposure, wore colored contact lenses, got keratin or protein treatment for hair, increased zygomatic width and projection with fillers, increased eyebrow density with castor oil, got jaw implants to fix inward gonions, genioplasty for more chin height, etc I think it's enough to ascend them to at least low tier chadlite territory assuming they don't have cyclops ipd or long midface or small fwhr or deformed nose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
5'7 isn't ideal but you can still look decent and do fine with girls. The lower you get from that number your life difficulty will multiply by an insane degree.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
OF course, u still have 25 percent dating pool according to study

ITs not 5"5, i know one 5"7 who do well and slay with good face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Cope younger people are taller. Average white male is 6ft.

Old asians and ethnics dont count.

• +1