is this an eye area ascension?

romanianhardmaxxer

romanianhardmaxxer

gymcell
is epicanthoplasty and blepharoplasty worth it for asians or does it look uncanny?

Attachments

• IMG_0234.jpeg
    IMG_0234.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0235.jpeg
    IMG_0235.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0236.jpeg
    IMG_0236.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 0
it makes no difference.

it's not eye-shape that descends asians, it's that almost all of them have the exact same god awful coloring.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Youㅤ, Mewton and 3 others
it makes no difference.

it's not eye-shape that descends asians, it's that almost all of them have the exact same god awful coloring.
False, eyes by far are asians worst features, that epicanthel fold is too ugly, also their eyes are too horizontally narrow and wide set makes their skulls look way bigger than it is

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
still looks 100% asian

False, eyes by far are asians worst features, that epicanthel fold is too ugly, also their eyes are too horizontally narrow and wide set makes their skulls look way bigger than it is

they look fine provided they're not brown surrounded by shitty yellow tones, sure it looks a little weird but none of these are bad eye areas.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Youㅤ and jflsnowdzz
Cumshot eyes

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and arabcelxxx
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and jflsnowdzz
OP's picture aren't monolids, most asians have monolids, so theoretically they'd look far better if they weren't universally the same color.
I was talking about the pics you sent and how they aren’t that similar to Asians, they don’t have that fold near their medial canthus that gives a distinct asian look,

most models have worse eyes than I do.
Yeah Ig you’re right, maybe shouldve said high end model

I was talking about the pics you sent and how they aren’t that similar to Asians, they don’t have that fold near their medial canthus that gives a distinct asian look,
none of these people are mixed so naturally they don't look entirely asian, I can't find any examples of actual asians with light eyes that aren't caused by some genetic mutation that makes them look weird so this is as close as it gets to an example.

otherwise you're going to end up with this shit.

Yeah Ig you’re right, maybe shouldve said high end model
most high end models still have worse eyes than I do with worse pfl, and low-set brows that make them look low trust, the only people who think this is appealing are psl autists who sniff their own farts.

most high end models still have worse eyes than I do with worse pfl, and low-set brows that make them look low trust, the only people who think this is appealing are psl autists who sniff their own farts.
Getting defensive there Orc

Getting defensive there Orc
calling you out on being needlessly pedantic isn't defensive, pretty much no people known for their eyes outside of looksmax have particularly wide ones, even o'pry has normal pfl, there's not even any surgery for it so suggesting it to anyone is pretty much useless and will never be of any help whatsoever.

calling you out on being needlessly pedantic isn't defensive, pretty much no people known for their eyes outside of looksmax have particularly wide ones, even o'pry has normal pfl, there's not even any surgery for it so suggesting it to anyone is pretty much useless and will never be of any help whatsoever.
Im not being pedantic idk why your trying to down size the importance of pfl this much, I’ve seen your pics and your eye area gives you this distinct retarded look, oprys is 34mm pfl easily in the 99th percentile most eye area that are heavily praised on this site have large pfls.

Im not being pedantic idk why your trying to down size the importance of pfl this much
it's not important or relevant since you cannot change it, there are zero surgeries for it.
, I’ve seen your pics and your eye area gives you this distinct retarded look,
aren't you the guy that spams his terrible side profile every other day?
oprys is 34mm pfl easily in the 99th percentile
mine are 35mm, the only reason they look narrow is because my medial canthus is extremely downturned.
most eye area that are heavily praised on this site have large pfls.
keyword: on this site.

nobody cares outside of it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
it's not important or relevant since you cannot change it, there are zero surgeries for it.
If anything that makes it a more sought after feature
aren't you the guy that spams his terrible side profile every other day?
I’m flattered you noticed me, must be hard to keep track of users here.
mine are 35mm, the only reason they look narrow is because my medial canthus is extremely downturned.
Fuck no your pfl is 27-29 mm max, also what medial canthus? IMG 3094
keyword: on this site.

nobody cares outside of it.
They do women call it cat eyes and they use make up to try and replicate, its not a small detail it takes up 1/3-1/4 of your face width

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
facts

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
OP's picture aren't monolids, most asians have monolids, so theoretically they'd look far better if they weren't universally the same color.

most models have worse eyes than I do.
JFL stfu ur eye area is decent but far from great. You're narcy af lmao ive never seen you admit to having a single flaw ever

90% of asians shit eye area comes from the shape and shit bones, the pics u posted with blue eyes still look like shit, you only chose them because you have chink eyes but blue

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
If anything that makes it a more sought after feature
if it's sought after, why do no people known for their eyes have it.
no your pfl is 27-29 mm max, also what medial canthus?
purposely posting bad pictures, so pathetic lmao.

Selfie10031

the utter loser that shared them with you is 15 years old and gets banned on every new alt he makes for being low IQ by the way.

They do women call it cat eyes and they use make up to try and replicate, its not a small detail it takes up 1/3-1/4 of your face width
cat eye threads are for eye-tilt, they don't do anything else.

Last edited:
Im not being pedantic idk why your trying to down size the importance of pfl this much, I’ve seen your pics and your eye area gives you this distinct retarded look, oprys is 34mm pfl easily in the 99th percentile most eye area that are heavily praised on this site have large pfls.
i agree pfl is very important but opry doesnt have 34mm pfl theyre most likely smaller by a bit

can you give examples of people known for their eyes that dont have high pfl?

can you give examples of people known for their eyes that dont have high pfl?

how many do you want.

all of these have normal pfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and arabcelxxx
Lima, margot robbie, zurzulo, opry, gandy and a lot more.
purposely posting bad pictures, so pathetic lmao.
Yes because I have files upon files on my computer dedicated to your face.
I measured it at 29.45(31irl) better than that pic but nowhere near the 35 you claimed
cat eye threads are for eye-tilt, they don't do anything else.
What thread I said make up and I meant this around your eyes
IMG 3096

all of these have normal pfl or are women whose eyes look bigger because their skulls are smaller.
you can just dm me if you want to see it.
I measured it at 29.45(31irl) better than that pic but nowhere near the 35 you claimed
you can't measure pfl through photos, the largest looking eyes on photos are just extremely shallow set which makes them closer to the lens, hence why ethnics tend to have 'cow eyes'
View attachment 2787818
it doesn't affect size, just the tilt.

Did you just use opry as an example for narrow pfl??!!
the post clearly says normal pfl.

he just has a long straight median canthus, his eyes aren't that large in reality.

all of them except chris have above avg pfl honestly
they're probably around normal, I honestly doubt it varies that much between individual humans.

loads of actors have relatively narrow eyes anyway, cavill, efron, etc.

all of these have normal pfl or are women whose eyes look bigger because their skulls are smaller.
Yes their pfl to skull width is higher but their actual pfl is still big
you can just dm me if you want to see it.
Ill dm you
you can't measure pfl through photos, the largest looking eyes on photos are just extremely shallow set which makes them closer to the lens, hence why ethnics tend to have
That doesn’t matter tho cause in pics you measure pfl by dividing the distance between medial and lateral canthus and dividing that by the diameter of the pupil.

Kf anything bulgy eyes make the measurement Come out lower since camera cant capture the 3dness of the eyes
'cow eyes'

it doesn't affect size, just the tilt.
It does increase perceived pfl tho

View attachment 2787818
OPry has shit appeal

• Hmm...
Reactions: xeqri and arabcelxxx

he just has a long straight median canthus, his eyes aren't that large in reality.

View attachment 2787822View attachment 2787823

they're probably around normal, I honestly doubt it varies that much between individual humans.

loads of actors have relatively narrow eyes anyway, cavill, efron, etc.
the medial canthus plays a rule in pfl though you cant just discard it, thats part of why his eyes look good, there isnt someone who has really insane eye area though with narrow pfl, it doesnt matter that much in appeal, like obv a women wouldnt care if chris hemsworth eyes were a little wider, but were talking about people who are known for their eyes so you would say people like opry, de poot, can include barrett

Yes their pfl to skull width is higher but their actual pfl is still big
doubtful, gandy for example has normal pfl.

then you ask, why do they look so wide?

because his head is narrow and small.
That doesn’t matter tho cause in pics you measure pfl by dividing the distance between medial and lateral canthus and dividing that by the diameter of the pupil.
there's 100 ways to change that with lighting and angles, it's not that meaningful, eyes also look way smaller from a distance.
Kf anything bulgy eyes make the measurement Come out lower since camera cant capture the 3dness of the eyes

It does increase perceived pfl tho
women tend to have seemingly gigantic looking eyes.

do they though? in reality not really.

• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Mb

View attachment 2787822View attachment 2787823
Pics that are tilted this way make it look less impressive but his eyes are very wide
IMG 0439
look at hemsworth del rio and opry, the difference is very noticeable between all 3 of them and oprys apparently is only 95th percentile

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
doubtful, gandy for example has normal pfl.

then you ask, why do they look so wide?

View attachment 2787829

because his head is narrow and small.
Youre right about his narrow skull making look bigger his actual raw pfl is undeniaby high too.

there's 100 ways to change that with lighting and angles, it's not that meaningful, eyes also look way smaller from a distance.
Everything about your eye area except your orbital contour cannot be seen from a distance, you might aswell say canthul tilt and eye spacing dont matter either.

women tend to have seemingly gigantic looking eyes.
Cause smaller skulls yeah but that doesn’t refute my point that having also a big pfl(relative to pupils is very attractive)
do they though? in reality not really.

This is something I noticed as well. EVERYONE has at least 1 flaw.
I've posted it many times.

my hairline looks like the last airbender and it makes my forehead look funky despite it not being particularly big.

it's not from recession either, I've had it since birth, but it's covered with hair so I don't really care that much, if you want to see my face you can just dm but I honestly don't have any huge flaws that stand out much.
Mb

Pics that are tilted this way make it look less impressive but his eyes are very wide
View attachment 2787836

look at hemsworth del rio and opry, the difference is very noticeable between all 3 of them and oprys apparently is only 95th percentile
the main difference is their median canthus and the shape of the brow not much else, I'd be surprised if eye width even varies that much between individual men of the same stature.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and HarrierDuBois
the main difference is their median canthus and the shape of the brow not much else, I'd be surprised if eye width even varies that much between individual men of the same stature.
its nlt just the canthuses hemsworth barely has a sclera to the side of his eyes.

median canthus and the shape of the brow
So a wide medial canthus + wide set brows = longer perceived PFL?
I agree, but as you know I think lateral canthus shape and length is more important.
Whether or not one actually has a wide PFL or not, is irrelevant - it’s about perception, because as you say, generally we all have relatively similar PFLs, so if we can do everything that we can to make it look wider, then we’re set - as a wide PFL is so incredibly striking - whether that’s PSL cope or not, I honestly don’t know.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
So a wide medial canthus + wide set brows = longer perceived PFL?
I agree, but as you know I think lateral canthus shape and length is more important.
Whether or not one actually has a wide PFL or not, is irrelevant - it’s about perception, because as you say, generally we all have relatively similar PFLs, so if we can do everything that we can to make it look wider, then we’re set - as a wide PFL is so incredibly striking - whether that’s PSL cope or not, I honestly don’t know.
i agree, perceptions of pfl is all that actually matters

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers