Is this proof that side profile is cope?

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Kevin Zegers, the guy has a very wide and good jaw (from the front atleast) yet his side profile looks very bland and is nothing out of the ordinary tbh. Average, not an exceptional side profile.

Unnamed
Kevin Zegers Premiere Shangri La Entertainment  gPw5OqWnURl

KevinZegersPremiere20thCenturyFoxAdhj1gFMWd uKl
Kevin Zegers

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo, Gunna, joeveniro and 1 other person
everything matters

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 9344 and 11 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Be_ConfidentBro, BigNoseSlavcel and 7 others
everything matters
yeah, but this guy is obviously above average from the front profile. yet his side profile looks average at best. I suppose you can get away with an average profile if you have good looks in general from the front

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Everything matters imo but 45 degree angle is probably more important than straight side profile

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
  • +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, karbo, Be_ConfidentBro and 11 others
i like the 3/4 theory...lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
His side profile is quite good actually lol.

• +1
Reactions: xefo, eyearea, karbo and 4 others
guy has great eyebrows made him stand out in the colony proof harmony matters more

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Cope my maxilla and mandible are above average in forward growth. It's just my front profile is subhuman.
I honestly don't think it matters that much if you're atleast average from the side. It's the front which gets females pussies wet jfl, they won't see you from the side when you're fucking them
2 new niggas added to the retard copers . me list. keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 4416, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
His side profile is quite good actually lol.
it's decent. a better side profile is more forward grown, more masc features like browridge, bigger chin etc

• Ugh..
Reactions: xefo
The guy used as the example has a good side profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Taylorswift
His side profile is well above average but I wouldn’t expect anything less from a retard like you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5634
it's decent. a better side profile is more forward grown, more masc features like browridge, bigger chin etc
you dont need to have overexxagerated features to be attractive, at this point its just pheno and soft tissue
neither of his jaws is recessed, nor does he have a flat brow ridge.

Is side profile is good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634

how is this average?
his side profile is above average wtf
its not only about jaw
he has good hair
good nose
eyebrows
eye area ( even on side profile )
decently thick neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
If that is an average profile
then it is over for many men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
View attachment 670434
how is this average?
his side profile is above average wtf
its not only about jaw
he has good hair
good nose
eyebrows
eye area ( even on side profile )
decently thick neck
And he lacks: Browridge (& more sloped forehead), lower hairline, more protuded chin, more defined jawline

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro
And he lacks: Browridge (& more sloped forehead), lower hairline, more protuded chin, more defined jawline
still above average
average is subhuman

lmfao at almost everyone in this thread.

It's not "side profile" and "front profile". It's just profile.

You all are basically saying "side side" view and "front side" view. Ridiculous for a site dedicated to LOOKS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and EverythingMattersCel
lmfao at almost everyone in this thread.

It's not "side profile" and "front profile". It's just profile.

You all are basically saying "side side" view and "front side" view.
okay einstein

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
My theory: Sometimes just just so fucking happens that a man is attractive even without idea development. However, someone with a proper development is always good looking.
Christian bale is the best example of this

Recessed rat from the side:

Absolute god from all other angles:

He just got lucky to have a perfect harmony and facial features - even tho the jaw is downward grown, cranial base angle is kinda meh and lacks any real forward growth (that a man of this looks should have)

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
My theory: Sometimes just just so fucking happens that a man is attractive even without idea development. However, someone with a proper development is always good looking.
Christian bale is the best example of this

Recessed rat from the side:
View attachment 670459View attachment 670461
Absolute god from all other angles:
View attachment 670453View attachment 670467View attachment 670469
He just got lucky to have a perfect harmony and facial features - even tho the jaw is downward grown, cranial base angle is kinda meh and lacks any real forward growth (that a man of this looks should have)
Is Eric Bana's jaw downward grown?
Capture

miring ur iq
mirin your eyesight if you want to tell me this picture is recessed. you are stupid as fuck, ive argued with you in the past about dumb shit

go ahead and tell me that his development is weak. He literally has all the landmarks PSL autists rate people by. He is extremly good looking by every standard imaginable

you want to tell me he has a weak chin? weak jaw? weak forward growth? Any fucking psl term you can name he aces is

you fucking retard dont @ me anymore not wasing my time with you

mirin your eyesight if you want to tell me this picture is recessed. you are stupid as fuck, ive argued with you in the past about dumb shit

View attachment 670473
go ahead and tell me that his development is weak. He literally has all the landmarks PSL autists rate people by. He is extremly good looking by every standard imaginable

you want to tell me he has a weak chin? weak jaw? weak forward growth? Any fucking psl term you can name he aces is

Keep writing paragraphs for me

You forget that head position matters from the side in such that looking up or down can appear to have a dramatic effect on your profile. Can someone morph Bale with a stronger lower third? He would be uber god then.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Stop the cope. Girls def care about side profile, it cant be obnkxious looking
Yes, as long as you're not brutally recessed from the side they don't care that much. It's all about the front profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Clark69

View attachment 670473

People stay underrated the neck in looks

Side profile is indeed cope unless it's truecel tier. Gandy is the perfect example of it:
P1 P2

As to why we care so much about side profile around here, it's because it's more often than not a good indicator of how good you look from the front and in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846