Is this rape?

losthope

losthope

Bronze
This happened in minecraft. I hired a hooker and we were in bed inside my blanket. I turned the AC down so it was cold. That made sure she clings to me for the heat. When I start fucking her I get too horny because her pussy was warm and tight. I started pounding with full force and she started asking me to slow down. I am too horny so I pin her down and kept thrusting. I force my 7 incher deep into her cervix. She is uncomfortable and that makes me harder. Eventually she stops asking me to slow down and just takes it like a good whore. Finally when I cum she is almost on the verge of crying. I kiss her and we go to sleep.

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
This happened in minecraft. I hired a hooker and we were in bed inside my blanket. I turned the AC down so it was cold. That made sure she clings to me for the heat. When I start fucking her I get too horny because her pussy was warm and tight. I started pounding with full force and she started asking me to slow down. I am too horny so I pin her down and kept thrusting. I force my 7 incher deep into her cervix. She is uncomfortable and that makes me harder. Eventually she stops asking me to slow down and just takes it like a good whore. Finally when I cum she is almost on the verge of crying. I kiss her and we go to sleep.
ultra over but based

Tales from the nether fortress

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Not possible to do in Minecraft

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and losthope