Is this the end of the site?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
For EU users at least:

It was nice knowing ya all. No way this site (or any forum for that matter) will be able to comply with these new laws.

Nothing ever happens to affect the internet especially these retarded laws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, FatmanO, Deleted member 656 and 4 others
DPRK has the best internet laws tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
says the person that thinks sjws are intelligent. you're the biggest joke on this site

More intelligent in a political sense. The left doesn't make any attempts at co-existing with others and just destroys everybody. At least in the political arena that makes them smarter.

More intelligent in a political sense. The left doesn't make any attempts at co-existing with others and just destroys everybody. At least in the political arena that makes them smarter.
That doesn't make them smarter it just makes them more destructive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
cowboy_lasso_300.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 466 and 3 others
Nothing ever happens to affect the internet especially these retarded laws
I remember that net neutrality repeal thing that everyone freaked out over and forgot about afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, dogtown and Nibba
I remember that net neutrality repeal thing that everyone freaked out over and forgot about afterwards
That's what I was thinking about

YOUR AVATAR REMINDS ME OF FACADE FUUUUCK YOU FACADE VEGAN BITCH

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

This is absolutely nothing like net neutrality. Honestly the sheer amount of "nothing is going to happen" style comments I have seen across the internet in regards to these new laws is a text book example of a normalist fallacy. Or that is, the notion that most human beings don't have the mental tools required to understand a very massive threat/risk because they are so use to everything being the same.

People will always find new things to get outraged about. It never lasts long.

This is absolutely nothing like net neutrality. Honestly the sheer amount of "nothing is going to happen" style comments I have seen across the internet in regards to these new laws is a text book example of a normalist fallacy. Or that is, the notion that most human beings don't have the mental tools required to understand a very massive threat/risk because they are so use to everything being the same.
Just get a VPN. End of story.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 206