Is Tret Worth It?!

MoneyMogging

MoneyMogging

Banned
If my skin has no flaws (acne, etc.) should I use tret. Ordered it already but dont really wanna fuck my skin barrier even though the purge is temporary the barrier damage is permanent.

Yes, I use it for almost a year for anti-aging. Together with a full skincare routine. (Cleanser, moisturzer, serums, sunscreen.) It de-aged me several years.

But you must read more about it and stick to the numerous rules, that a lot of disgusting low-IQ faggots ignore here (don't do enough reading and researching) and then cry about tret not working properly, while actually they are the ones using it like idiots.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession and PseduoAryan
Yes, I use it for almost a year for anti-aging. Together with a full skincare routine. (Cleanser, moisturzer, serums, sunscreen.) It de-aged me several years.

But you must read more about it and stick to the numerous rules, that a lot of disgusting low-IQ faggots ignore here (don't do enough reading and researching) and then cry about tret not working properly, while actually they are the ones using it like idiots.
How long did it take to see results? Do you have glowing skin now?

How long did it take to see results? Do you have glowing skin now?

I used up one 0,025 tube, then one 0,05, and since then two 0,1 in 9 months.

People started commenting on my super smooth and good looking skin after 6+ months. Like on a wtf and how is this possible level. I have a top 1% skin quality in my age group. I didn't have wrinkles, but the fine lines on my forehead also became way less visible. This shit alone is gonna keep me looking 5-10 years younger in my whole life.

I don't really have a glowing skin, I mean that gay glow people talk about and show pics. Maybe that takes more time idk.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and king_of_recession
It is to me. My acne problem is 90% resolved and I have a beautiful skin now

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
skin barrier damage isn’t permanent?

Yes I use tret from skinorac to maintain my gay glow

I got the gay glow from tret, but girls love that shit and I get asked whats my skin care routine, I just lie and tell them I just use wash my face regularly :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and kingpiin

People started commenting on my super smooth and good looking skin after 6+ months. Like on a wtf and how is this possible level. I have a top 1% skin quality in my age group. I didn't have wrinkles, but the fine lines on my forehead also became way less visible. This shit alone is gonna keep me looking 5-10 years younger in my whole life.

I don't really have a glowing skin, I mean that gay glow people talk about and show pics. Maybe that takes more time idk.
Do you do any sort of skincare routine apart from tret or is it just cope

Do you use cream or gel? And what areas in the face do you apply it

Do you do any sort of skincare routine apart from tret or is it just cope
Only skincare you need is tret moisturizer and sunscreen, everything else is just pure cope

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Nigger it's a 2 dollar cream that takes 1 minute to apply

Only skincare you need is tret moisturizer and sunscreen, everything else is just pure cope
vit c serum and peptides for when your really older and ofc micronesdling to absorb the tret and vit c better