Is withdrawing from the dating pool another form of inceldom?

i hear voices

i hear voices

Master
Ive completely given up on finding the “right girl” these days i just do my own thing. should i consider myself incel? or am i just a loser?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and vermillioncorefan
nah its choosing to go your own way

they have a forum for it

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, autistic_tendencies, socialcel and 1 other person
MGTOW type shit faggot

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
they exist you cant give up

The same thing

Any scenario where you want to get laid but can’t get laid is considered inceldom.

Doesnt matter what you joined or withdrew from.

Semantics dont matter here.

You’re one of 3 things : Bull, incel or cuckold

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and i hear voices
Any scenario where you want to get laid but can’t get laid is considered inceldom.

Doesnt matter what you joined or withdrew from.

Semantics dont matter here.

You’re one of 3 things : Bull, incel or cuckold
bro why is suicide such a forgiving act in this world, no one wants to be the other 2 and it’s impossible to be number 1 without genetics

No healthy male would ever abandon his strongest urge to have sex and reproduce.

Only when one is severely unattractive and all his efforts are futile will one withdraw from dating to avoid further pain, like it is the case with me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, D1390pilled, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
i never participated in the dating scene

Ive completely given up on finding the “right girl” these days i just do my own thing. should i consider myself incel? or am i just a loser?
MGTOW is cope, women never went their way. Men sent their own way.

that’s fine
i do my “own thing” but that just means sitting and watching tv and being sad for 24/7

No healthy male would ever abandon his strongest urge to have sex and reproduce.

Only when one is severely unattractive and all his efforts are futile will one withdraw from dating to avoid further pain, like it is the case with me.
this.

its a form of insane mental illness to abandon dating as a man. But it is logical one becomes this mentally ill from decades of failure.

inceldom is a disability

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
this.

its a form of insane mental illness to abandon dating as a man. But it is logical one becomes this mentally ill from decades of failure.

inceldom is a disability
Now that I think about, I have never had a satisfying period in my dating life, ever. I have never experienced a high attraction from a foid towards me. I remember periods when I was piling up rejection after rejection, literally dozens of rejections in a row no matter what "strategy" I used. Even if you are a LTN, you would at least get something in like 15-20 approaches which every single one of my peers(mtns-ltns and even some subhumans) managed to do while I couldn't, that is how below any standard of attractiveness I am as a man.

But subconsciously, I always felt some sort of unease with myself. Whether it is looking myself in the mirror and noticing that something is off about my looks or people not taking me seriously or feeling weird or getting bullied for no reason or not a single foid asking about me(maybe happened literally once in my life), my brain was indeed signaling to me that I am simply not enough to be loved. It took 24 fucking years of cope until I finally got blackpilled and everything fell into place, I am a zero appeal, non NT, 5'8 balding schizo, of course no foid is going to want to be with me.

So from 24-26 and after a little bit of looksmaxxing, I managed to "convince" few foids to go out on a date with me. Of course nothing happened in the end. There is always some small initial interest at the beginning but my looks are still not enough after the foids expertly analyze my genes up close. So I decided to completely halt any dating activities until I at least fix my main falios, no way I am going to add another humiliation to the list and further ruin my already abysmal mental state. I need to become Chadlite and get a Stacy gf in order to compensate for this utter agony that I experienced in life.

And all of this was predetermined from the birth, I never did anything that bad to deserve this in life. God simply doesn't love some men and that's it. There is no point to this suffering...

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Now that I think about, I have never had a satisfying period in my dating life, ever. I have never experienced a high attraction from a foid towards me. I remember periods when I was piling up rejection after rejection, literally dozens of rejections in a row no matter what "strategy" I used. Even if you are a LTN, you would at least get something in like 15-20 approaches which every single one of my peers(mtns-ltns and even some subhumans) managed to do while I couldn't, that is how below any standard of attractiveness I am as a man.
Extremely relatable. But almost all of my friends were incels too, so felt like I didn't fell out of place with my peers.

Yeah I am an incel subhuman, but so are all of my friends. Is what it is.

But subconsciously, I always felt some sort of unease with myself. Whether it is looking myself in the mirror and noticing that something is off about my looks or people not taking me seriously or feeling weird or getting bullied for no reason or not a single foid asking about me(maybe happened literally once in my life), my brain was indeed signaling to me that I am simply not enough to be loved. It took 24 fucking years of cope until I finally got blackpilled and everything fell into place, I am a zero appeal, non NT, 5'8 balding schizo, of course no foid is going to want to be with me.
blackpill made everything clear indeed. Once you see social interaction through the lens of it all being looks-focussed, suddenly the world starts making sense.

So from 24-26 and after a little bit of looksmaxxing, I managed to "convince" few foids to go out on a date with me. Of course nothing happened in the end. There is always some small initial interest at the beginning but my looks are still not enough after the foids expertly analyze my genes up close. So I decided to completely halt any dating activities until I at least fix my main falios, no way I am going to add another humiliation to the list and further ruin my already abysmal mental state. I need to become Chadlite and get a Stacy gf in order to compensate for this utter agony that I experienced in life.
Dealing with our destroyed mental health after all of our experiences is the most insane and intense shit there is tbh.

I can't even do it. I use drugs and alcohol to cope with my mental health, else I become an unfunctional wreck. It's so fucked.

The mental damage, mental health. Can not be understated. Looksmaxxing is one thing. But you're gonna have to deal with your mental ascension. It's the hardest part tbh.

And all of this was predetermined from the birth, I never did anything that bad to deserve this in life. God simply doesn't love some men and that's it. There is no point to this suffering...
Same. It's completely fucked and I hate human life so fucking much for it.

Why do I have to suffer while others get to enjoy life? It makes zero fucking sense.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
It's the only valid way to cope with inceldom. If you're doomed, you got no choice but to accept the whitepill if you want any hope of ever being happy