Islam is the most evil thing to ever grace this earth.

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Gold
Religion in general is dogshit, but Islam is takes it to another level. Could have lost my virginity time and time again if it wasn’t for this cuck religion

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, Alt Number 3, sweetheart and 18 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, NoseProphecy, currycelll and 5 others
you are just a subhuman op

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, yirma19, murdah and 6 others
Religion in general is dogshit, but Islam is takes it to another level. Could have lost my virginity time and time again if it wasn’t for this cuck religion
least retarded take on this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, BrahminBoss, murdah and 7 others
arent u married

> is ugly subhuman
> blame islam
Why are subhuman brown skins indians like this ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, N1666 and 8 others
why all the pakistanies here have good sentence structuring, and english? i thought they living in wasteland w no wifi

> is ugly subhuman
> blame islam
Why are subhuman brown skins indians like this ?
Well even if I was a Chad I still wouldn’t be allowed to fuck, so what’s your point? Average larper knowing nothing about Islam and decides to comment 🤡

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
"fuck religion bro, I want to live a life of self indulgence" :soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, likenesss, yirma19 and 3 others
Pretty sure Christianity and Judaism are also against pre-marital sex, so your argument makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, likenesss, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and 5 others
why all the pakistanies here have good sentence structuring, and english? i thought they living in wasteland w no wifi
I’m in England

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Saar we do the study of the linguistics. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, mayo mogger and BrahminBoss
Pretty sure Christianity and Judaism are also against pre-marital sex, so your argument makes no sense.
Yeh I’m saying Islam as a religion is worse than those two, that’s just one aspect

Explains every ex-muzzie.
If anything, they should embrace islam as it forces monogamy and give them a leeway to get some coochie, but no they think that western tinder-consumer societies with liberated views on sex will allow them to fuck :feelskek:
Then they get blackpilled and end up on this forum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
"could have lost my virginity" to another subhuman yeah maybe, if all you want is pleasure and no actual goals then maybe that would be great
the abrahamic religions are all against premarital sex but you pick out islam because its the only religion that stayed somewhat close to their traditional beliefs

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Michael Myers
True

Jesus Christ GIF by Catholic Connect

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Well even if I was a Chad I still wouldn’t be allowed to fuck, so what’s your point? Average larper knowing nothing about Islam and decides to comment 🤡
If u were a chad u would fuck all the virgins from mumbai and back, but you're not ! Isnt that beautiful ? God predicted u would ruin the sexual market even more and made u spawnkilled and bitter, if anything it makes god even more based to my eyes. Hopefully u were born with a micro penis too

• JFL
Reactions: com
"could have lost my virginity" to another subhuman yeah maybe, if all you want is pleasure and no actual goals then maybe that would be great
the abrahamic religions are all against premarital sex but you pick out islam because its the only religion that stayed somewhat close to their traditional beliefs
This is how I know you know nothing about religion, but still decide to post this dumb comment

If anything, they should embrace islam as it forces monogamy and give them a leeway to get some coochie, but no they think that western tinder-consumer societies with liberated views on sex will allow them to fuck :feelskek:
Then they get blackpilled and end up on this forum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That’s the thing with ex-muzzies. The men leave Islam so they can have sex and other degeneracy but then come to learn the hard way that they’re incels. Meanwhile the women as subhuman as they are still get their stinky puss puss fucked just because they’re female and have unlimited SMV as a result. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, com and Roquefort
If u were a chad u would fuck all the virgins from mumbai and back, but you're not ! Isnt that beautiful ? God predicted u would ruin the sexual market even more and made u spawnkilled and bitter, if anything it makes god even more based to my eyes. Hopefully u were born with a micro penis too
My point was it restricts pre marital sex, so even Brad Pitt if he was a Muslim and stayed true to the religion would be restricted. Dumb comment

That’s the thing with ex-muzzies. The men leave Islam so they can have sex and other degeneracy but then come to learn the hard way that they’re incels. Meanwhile the women as subhuman as they are still get their stinky puss puss fucked just because they’re female and have unlimited SMV as a result. JFL.
Nah not really true they just break the rules but repent

actually christianity is more cucked than islam is sex wise. in islam once you get married you can have sex with ur wife for pleasure and it’s considered good points. but in christianity you’re only allowed to have sex with your wife for making kids. u can never just for pleasure

• +1
Reactions: currycelll, com, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
actually christianity is more cucked than islam is sex wise. in islam once you get married you can have sex with ur wife for pleasure and it’s considered good points. but in christianity you’re only allowed to have sex with your wife for making kids. u can never just for pleasure
Really? Didn’t know that, you got a source for that? If that’s true then that’s fucked lmao

This is how I know you know nothing about religion, but still decide to post this dumb comment
the only thing i said indicating my knowledge on religion is me emphasising the abrahamic religions are all against premarital sex (feel free to prove me wrong by showing small irrelevant sects who are nothing close to their roots) so not sure what i said that told your subhuman self i know nothing about religion

• +1
Reactions: spyspy and st.hamudi but 6‘5
You will never feel the love from a female OP
You will never feel the touch of a female OP
You will never be looked at by a female OP

• JFL
Reactions: spyspy, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and com
Nah not really true they just break the rules but repent
No, I am talking about ex-muzzies. Who distance themselves from Islam. I wasn’t talking about the degenerates within muzzie society. I think they’re despicable people too.

• +1
Reactions: com
You will never feel the love from a female Michael Myers
You will never feel the touch of a female Michael Myers
You will never be looked at by a female Michael Myers

• So Sad
Reactions: flippasav
the only thing i said indicating my knowledge on religion is me emphasising the abrahamic religions are all against premarital sex (feel free to prove me wrong by showing small irrelevant sects who are nothing close to their roots) so not sure what i said that told your subhuman self i know nothing about religion
I can still tell you don’t know. They are against pre martial sex but there’s different conditions for it. Why don’t you let me know how well educated you are and outline those conditions for me?

Fact check: TRUE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currycelll and thebuffdon690
No, I am talking about ex-muzzies. Who distance themselves from Islam. I wasn’t talking about the degenerates within muzzie society. I think they’re despicable people too.
Ex muzzies don’t leave Islam for that reason, they can stay inside the religion and still sin. They leave the religion because it’s an evil creation by a barbaric warlord grifter

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Ex muzzies don’t leave Islam for that reason, they can stay inside the religion and still sin. They leave the religion because it’s an evil creation by a barbaric warlord grifter
Wrong. Ex-muzzles leave Islam for that very reason. They want to be degenerates freely.

I can still tell you don’t know. They are against pre martial sex but there’s different conditions for it. Why don’t you let me know how well educated you are and outline those conditions for me?
so what i said is true and you are chimping at the fact your point is self-contradictory so now you try to make me look like i dont know what im saying, nothing new