Islam is the most evil thing to ever grace this earth.

Wrong. Ex-muzzles leave Islam for that very reason. They want to be degenerates freely.
Again, proving your ignorance lol. Most don’t leave for that reason. If you wanna keep believing that then go ahead

so what i said is true and you are chimping at the fact your point is self-contradictory so now you try to make me look like i dont know what im saying, nothing new
Who said it’s self contradictory? I just said there’s different conditions for it, which you are failing to outline. Dodging the question lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and thebuffdon690
Again, proving your ignorance lol. Most don’t leave for that reason. If you wanna keep believing that then go ahead
“Proving your ignorance :soy:” says the guy who doesn’t even know a thing about the religion he left. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Who said it’s self contradictory? I just said there’s different conditions for it, which you are failing to outline. Dodging the question lmao
"islam bad because i cant casually fuck women" even if you were desirable enough to do that, any of the other abrahamic religions clearly prohibit this, so i dont even know where your "islam worse" point derives from
im not answering the question because me doing so would have no effect, youd continue chimping

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
“Proving your ignorance :soy:” says the guy who doesn’t even know a thing about the religion he left. :feelsuhh:
Not sure how you even got to that conclusion lol. But sure nothing I say will make you change your mind anyway

"islam bad because i cant casually fuck women" even if you were desirable enough to do that, any of the other abrahamic religions clearly prohibit this, so i dont even know where your "islam worse" point derives from
im not answering the question because me doing so would have no effect, youd continue chimping
So you don’t think it worse? I can outline 100 reasons why it’s worse

What then
It stands for live-action role-playing. When you pretend to be something that you’re not. For instance, I am Islamic but I pretend I am not, by saying I am Christian or atheist or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
It stands for live-action role-playing. When you pretend to be something that you’re not. For instance, I am Islamic but I pretend I am not, by saying I am Christian or atheist or whatever.
What are you anyway

So you don’t think it worse? I can outline 100 reasons why it’s worse
even if you gave me 1000 reasons it wouldnt change the fact your original statement makes no sense, but yeah subhumans will always find a way to blame something else, accountability is rare

• +1
even if you gave me 1000 reasons it wouldnt change the fact your original statement makes no sense, but yeah subhumans will always find a way to blame something else, accountability is rare
I am saying that’s just one aspect of it, not the only thing. Not sure why that’s so hard for you to understand. But hey you’re on this forum so it makes sense

I am saying that’s just one aspect of it, not the only thing. Not sure why that’s so hard for you to understand. But hey you’re on this forum so it makes sense
no that isnt what you said lmfao but keep chimping

• +1
no that isnt what you said lmfao but keep chimping
I said if it wasn’t for this religion I could have lost my virginity, which is true. What about that statement don’t you understand

Picsart 24 04 23 20 20 39 137

I said if it wasn’t for this religion I could have lost my virginity, which is true. What about that statement don’t you understand
for that specific rule in the religion which is found in the other abrahamic religions too yeah (still have huge doubts you wouldve been able to lose it to anything we can consider human), you basically said "but islam worse" and gave no argument for that

Nah I thought you were Larping as an atheist Islam defender or something, like queers for Palestine, that’s why I said it
Oh, no. JFL, I am not even anti-Israel or pro-Israel. One of the reasons is the LGBTQ+ community that supports Palestine and also because most muzzies are dickbags and mean whores so I don’t want to be on the same side of them when it comes to political matters. I’m also far-right on the political spectrum.

for that specific rule in the religion which is found in the other abrahamic religions too yeah (still have huge doubts you wouldve been able to lose it to anything we can consider human), you basically said "but islam worse" and gave no argument for that
I don’t need to outline a 500 page summary about why it’s worse, that was just one reason, which yes it’s present in the other ones, but in Islam the consequences are way worse which is why I made the point about it being worse

You’re not even from the UK, why are you lying OP? It says you’re from Tamil Nadu, in India :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and emeraldglass
Oh, no. JFL, I am not even anti-Israel or pro-Israel. One of the reasons is the LGBTQ+ community that supports Palestine and also because most muzzies are dickbags and mean whores so I don’t want to be on the same side of them when it comes to political matters. I’m also far-right on the political spectrum.
I’ve never met a Muslim who isn’t anti Israel lmao

• JFL
You too. What’s your reason though?
I already explained it here (I bolded the parts which are relevant):

• +1
Reactions: com
I don’t need to outline a 500 page summary about why it’s worse, that was just one reason, which yes it’s present in the other ones, but in Islam the consequences are way worse which is why I made the point about it being worse
so the only thing that keeps you from sin regardless of the religion is the consequence lol
idk man it doesnt really matter you are worrying too much about a problem you dont have

so the only thing that keeps you from sin regardless of the religion is the consequence lol
idk man it doesnt really matter you are worrying too much about a problem you dont have
Nah that’s not what got me to leave. It was the religion itself. Me being a virgin was just a byproduct of being true to the religion before I left

Nah that’s not what got me to leave. It was the religion itself. Me being a virgin was just a byproduct of being true to the religion before I left
then what got you to leave

No Judaism is the most evil thing to curse the earth with its presence

• +1
Reactions: com and gribsufer1
then what got you to leave
Let’s see: child marriage, sex slavery, misogyny, racism, apostate laws, hate against “non believers”, Sharia, Muhammad just using Islam as a grift to get what he wants, corruption, Jihad. Way more stuff that outlines the main stuff

Islam is by far the most degenerated wide spread religion out there. Hopefully the next hollocaust will be for them.

Let’s see: child marriage, sex slavery, misogyny, racism, apostate laws, hate against “non believers”, Sharia, Muhammad just using Islam as a grift to get what he wants, corruption, Jihad. Way more stuff that outlines the main stuff
mostly misinterpretations but some of this will just be based on your attitude towards x which is fair enough, alot of what you listed i questioned but most of the sources i got this supposed negative information from were biased and either taking things out of context or straight up lying (too much time consuming jew content because it was disguised as right wing content i was interested in :feelswhy:)

Religion in general is dogshit, but Islam is takes it to another level. Could have lost my virginity time and time again if it wasn’t for this cuck religion
You are just ugly, I know many “Muslims” who still get laid not the doings of Islam just you sucking.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and st.hamudi but 6‘5
mostly misinterpretations but some of this will just be based on your attitude towards x which is fair enough, alot of what you listed i questioned but most of the sources i got this supposed negative information from were biased and either taking things out of context or straight up lying (too much time consuming jew content because it was disguised as right wing content i was interested in :feelswhy:)
None of it’s misinterpretations, anyone who says that is grifting their ass off

You are just ugly, I know many “Muslims” who still get laid not the doings of Islam just you sucking.
Retarded comment. Of course Muslims get laid I’m saying I practiced the religion and I had the opportunity to get laid multiple times and I didn’t do it because of the religion. Dumb ass users deciding to comment smh. Low iq

“Draw muh prophet and we’ll cut your fucking head off”

“Peaceful religion, jihad is just spiritual teehee 😇🥹🥺🥰
"don't do x or I will literally kill u:chad:"
"brooo please don't kill us pleeeaaaase :soy::soy:"

• +1
Reactions: com and thebuffdon690
None of it’s misinterpretations, anyone who says that is grifting their ass off
moreso taking things out of context, someone will show you a verse that by itself looks negative and then you check the previous verse and it makes sense lmfao

moreso taking things out of context, someone will show you a verse that by itself looks negative and then you check the previous verse and it makes sense lmfao
There’s no way you can do that for everything I listed. If you study the religion in full (both sides unbiased) it’s pretty easy to tell it’s a fake religion which Muhammad invented to gain power and women and all the rest. Typical cult behaviour.

Retarded comment. Of course Muslims get laid I’m saying I practiced the religion and I had the opportunity to get laid multiple times and I didn’t do it because of the religion. Dumb ass users deciding to comment smh. Low iq
Get triggered you ugly subhuman, you chose to abstain and now you are crying over here like the little bitch you are. If you could get laid back then, you can get laid now as well. But you don’t, so it’s your shortcomings.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
There’s no way you can do that for everything I listed. If you study the religion in full (both sides unbiased) it’s pretty easy to tell it’s a fake religion which Muhammad invented to gain power and women and all the rest. Typical cult behaviour.
of course you cant, some of it is purely based on your attitude towards a topic, for example, you listed misogyny, which i have never seen anything inherently misogynistic in islam, but have seen things that the modern left may see as oppression, but the two are not the same

Get triggered you ugly subhuman, you chose to abstain and now you are crying over here like the little bitch you are. If you could get laid back then, you can get laid now as well. But you don’t, so it’s your shortcomings.
Bro doesn’t even understand the basic concept of religion 😂 lmaooo