Islam is the most evil thing to ever grace this earth.

Sorry brother, I use the translator, I only speak Spanish and Arabic. I just wanted to say that you look for a woman and have sex.
I’m paki. Also are you saying that people in Islam don’t lose their v as quickly as possible and that they wait? Or the opposite?

So, you're saying we can't make assumptions based on the single sentence you wrote, but you expect us to believe your entire story based on that same sentence? Laughable.

You're not chatting with your mum, bro, so choose your words wisely.

I couldn't care less about your appearance, retard. There are plenty of users here who are well above average. My point is, blaming Islam for your lack of success is baseless. There are thousands of Muslims out there who manage to get laid despite being Muslim. Your failure to do so is entirely your own choice. So, who are you trying to blame, buddy?
Yes I’m saying you can’t make an assumption off of a single sentence, I thought that would have been obvious. If it isn’t then again I just proved your low iq, cuz u don’t even get that simple thing. Wasting my time tbh.

Bro is triggered lmao 🤣🤣🤣 I said that’s an order 🤣🤣🤣

Your stupid ass can’t understand that following a religion means trying not to get laid, even if you have the opportunity to do it. You STILL don’t get that after having me explain it to you 100 times, honestly you might be the dumbest person I’ve talked to on here.

Do me a favour if you still don’t get it just stop responding cuz I honestly think you’re trolling at this point, or you must be 12.

You should not mix Islam with this, Islam is sacred, you just find a bitch and give her sex.

Fact check: TRUE
actually christianity is more cucked than islam is sex wise. in islam once you get married you can have sex with ur wife for pleasure and it’s considered good points. but in christianity you’re only allowed to have sex with your wife for making kids. u can never just for pleasure
Ur cooked bro :feelsrope:

Way worse than judaism.

Religion in general is dogshit, but Islam is takes it to another level. Could have lost my virginity time and time again if it wasn’t for this cuck religion
cope more there is no way you left a whole religion just to lose your fucking virginity your so desperate to have sex LMFAOO

Religion in general is dogshit, but Islam is takes it to another level. Could have lost my virginity time and time again if it wasn’t for this cuck religion
True but your ugly so idc

That wasn’t the only reason but I woundnt expect someone as dumb as you to understand
cope more there is no way you left a whole religion just to lose your fucking virginity your so desperate to have sex LMFAOO

then why mention it retard but go on explain why
Wdym why mention it ru retarded that was the whole point of my thread. And I already explained it to someone else so scroll up you lazy git

Kys. You’re not wrong tho
Screenshot 2024 05 04 at 41537 AM

"Based, Chad, and Stoic" muslims still angry and seething after 10 days.

Yeh I’m saying Islam as a religion is worse than those two, that’s just one aspect
Yeah islams a meme,
Islam is just an heretical Christian sect no different than Mormonism and JW

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Muslimcels are fucking terrorists

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and thebuffdon690