Islam is the most evil thing to ever grace this earth.

You’re not even from the UK, why are you lying OP? It says you’re from Tamil Nadu, in India :feelskek:
How's doxxing users allowed

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
of course you cant, some of it is purely based on your attitude towards a topic, for example, you listed misogyny, which i have never seen anything inherently misogynistic in islam, but have seen things that the modern left may see as oppression, but the two are not the same
There’s tons of misogyny in Islam. Most Muslims have the attitude of if I haven’t seen it it doesn’t exist, I used to be the same. When I began to delve further in its truly shocking to say the least. Also a lot of the bad stuff is hidden by ulumah on purpose to make it look better, that’s why so many people end up falling for the lies, because they are only presented one side of the argument

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
Bro doesn’t even understand the basic concept of religion 😂 lmaooo
Bro doesn’t even understand the basic concept of own responsibility😂 lmaooo.

I have closeted ex Muslim friends. And this is in a western country. How shit does your religion need to be where people are afraid to openly leave it.

Bro doesn’t even understand the basic concept of own responsibility😂 lmaooo.
What are you waffling on about. Genuinely educate yourself before commenting dumb stuff and trying to sound smart.

Goldfish level IQ if you believed what I said
Lmaoooo 🤣🤣🤣
I have closeted ex Muslim friends. And this is in a western country. How shit does your religion need to be where people are afraid to openly leave it.
it’s a very shit religion. I went through same thing. Still am

There’s tons of misogyny in Islam. Most Muslims have the attitude of if I haven’t seen it it doesn’t exist, I used to be the same. When I began to delve further in its truly shocking to say the least. Also a lot of the bad stuff is hidden by ulumah on purpose to make it look better, that’s why so many people end up falling for the lies, because they are only presented one side of the argument
i have looked into it, every argument ive seen against islam was either a lie, something taken out of context, or something based on your own opinion which contrasts heavily (that doesnt account for opinions only a tiny minority have)

if you know of arguments that you are certain arent one of the 3 things i listed above, feel free to share it

Goldfish level IQ if you believed what I said
Yeah, fr, it's so rare to have curries from the depths of Southern Bharat on a homosexual low-caste Bharati forum. How could've thought of something this far fetched :unsure:

i have looked into it, every argument ive seen against islam was either a lie, something taken out of context, or something based on your own opinion which contrasts heavily (that doesnt account for opinions only a tiny minority have)

if you know of arguments that you are certain arent one of the 3 things i listed above, feel free to share it
We can start easy with marriage to Aisha.

Yeah, fr, it's so rare to have curries from the depths of Southern India on a homosexual low-caste Bharati forum. How could've thought of something this far fetched :unsure:
No, low IQ for believing what I said because you assumed a moderator on the forum would doxx someone for a laugh

IMG 2033
IMG 2034
IMG 2035

No, low IQ for believing what I said because you assumed a moderator on the forum would doxx someone for a laugh
Jfl @Michael Myers leaked my country in October :feelshaha:

• WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers
I did not. I was naming some examples. Not my fault they were accurate enough. :ogre:
You said I'm Bulgarian gypsy. I hadn't made my nationalities public back then

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
> accompanied muslims in the battle of badr and uhud, meanwhile there was a rule that noone under 15 would be allowed to accompany those in battle
> age can be calculated in accordance to the age of her elder sister asma, who was 10 years older than her; asma died in the year 73 AH at 97, the prophets marriage to aisha was in 2 AH, if asma was 97 in 73 AH she was 25 in 2 AH, and if asma is 10 years older than aisha, aisha was 15

alot of other arguments, these are just the 2 main ones i remember

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
> accompanied muslims in the battle of badr and uhud, meanwhile there was a rule that noone under 15 would be allowed to accompany those in battle
> age can be calculated in accordance to the age of her elder sister asma, who was 10 years older than her; asma died in the year 73 AH at 97, the prophets marriage to aisha was in 2 AH, if asma was 97 in 73 AH she was 25 in 2 AH, and if asma is 10 years older than aisha, aisha was 15

Based. Are you Shia?

Let’s see: child marriage,
Every society in the past did this because of life expectancy, and every culture or city or nation that didn't was deemed to cease existance because of high premature deaths and low life expectancy as already mentioned.

Fortunately nowadays with the advancements of medicine those days are over.
sex slavery,
Islam only allows slavery after war (Contrary too other mainstream religions that allow slavery on any circumstance like judaism and christianity, and even then the reason is that in the past if you won a war you either destroyed them, kick them out so they regroup or enslave them and educate them in your culture) and you could only have sex with a female slave with her permission, since you can't strike slaves in islam and if you merely slap a slave you have to free him/her, contrary to what other religions teach like in the Bible

More detailed here
misogyny,
🤣🤣🤣🤣. EVERY SINGLE VERSE YOU CAN BRING ABOUT ISLAMIC WOMEN TREATMENT I CAN BRING YOU FROM JUDEOCHRISTIANITY OR ANY OTHER CULTURE RELIGION OR PRACTICES AND WAY HARSHER IN MANY INSTANCES. The only reason we are havjng this discussion is because Islam hasn't lost against secularism and liberalism, and still holds itself independently.
False. Islam is the first anti racist religion. I challenge you to bring an anti racist quote from anyone as important before the Prophet as big and meaningful as his. Even hundreds of years later you can't find them

Already addressed in this thread in more detail
, apostate laws
Every culture has these kinds of laws against traitors and spies, and even then Islam is way more merciful than them. In islamic fiqh if you say one word which has 99 meanings of disbelief and 1 that isn't disbelief the judge must give you the benefit of the doubt and forgive you. Judeochristianity has death sentence for apostasy and without those nuances, modern countries have life sentences for spying and other cases (Look at the famous case of Julian Assange who might face death sentence in the US if he is returned).
, hate against “non believers”,
Not hate. Proper treatment. Islam allows christians and jews to live by their own laws and gives them ultimate protection in muslim land if they pay jyzia (A tax religiously speaking similar or even less than zakat which is the tax of muslims).

That is way better treatment than anyone can give a foreign religion and culture. No country in the world allows other religion to rule by their own laws
Sharia is that which Allah revealed. A word that has been demonized by the media but that is merely the rulings and ahkam of Islam.
, Muhammad just using Islam as a grift to get what he wants
False. A man who could have been one of the richest persons in earth yet lived sometimes on a single date a day instead of showering in gold and spent his nights praying, recognized that his parents were probably in hell because they died as non believers in monotheism contrary to what despots and prominent rulers do, forgave hundreds or thousands of people that persecuted him for decades in a single day after reconquering Makkah when the arab costume at the time would have been massacring them, didn't even accept people standing up for him or bowing to him and rebuked them for doing so, contrary to what kings at his time did. Even Allah in the Qur'an for example corrects the Prophet because of puctual mistakes he made when treating an elderly person, and there several instances where Allah corrects him and makes perfect himself, something of which a person with too much pride wouldn't have accepted especially in that particular society.

Check out this thread

, corruption
Islam is completely against corruption and has a very straight stance against it. Now you are merely mixing up stuff and words trying to either make the thread fuller or provoke a reaction from someone.

Giberish as usual. Supposed "Ex muslims" (Feds or Islam haters in disguise in the vast majority of cases) always keep speaking about Islam after they have left it and crying about it, seeking for desperate constant validation from non muslims because they know they have made the worst decision against what their own heart craved which is a source of guidance and ease. It's hard to live life knowing that if something bad happens to you or your loved ones it has absolutely no meaning, while a muslim knows everything good that happens to him is good and everything bad that happens to him is also good and has a meaning in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, coispet and st.hamudi but 6‘5
You are just ugly, I know many “Muslims” who still get laid not the doings of Islam just you sucking.
infact the biggest slayers I know are muslim (unfortunately)

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Every society in the past did this because of life expectancy, and every culture or city or nation that didn't was deemed to cease existance because of high premature deaths and low life expectancy as already mentioned.

Fortunately nowadays with the advancements of medicine those days are over.

Islam only allows slavery after war (Contrary too other mainstream religions that allow slavery on any circumstance like judaism and christianity, and even then the reason is that in the past if you won a war you either destroyed them, kick them out so they regroup or enslave them and educate them in your culture) and you could only have sex with a female slave with her permission, since you can't strike slaves in islam and if you merely slap a slave you have to free him/her, contrary to what other religions teach like in the Bible

More detailed here

🤣🤣🤣🤣. EVERY SINGLE VERSE YOU CAN BRING ABOUT ISLAMIC WOMEN TREATMENT I CAN BRING YOU FROM JUDEOCHRISTIANITY OR ANY OTHER CULTURE RELIGION OR PRACTICES AND WAY HARSHER IN MANY INSTANCES. The only reason we are havjng this discussion is because Islam hasn't lost against secularism and liberalism, and still holds itself independently.

False. Islam is the first anti racist religion. I challenge you to bring an anti racist quote from anyone as important before the Prophet as big and meaningful as his. Even hundreds of years later you can't find them

Already addressed in this thread in more detail

Every culture has these kinds of laws against traitors and spies, and even then Islam is way more merciful than them. In islamic fiqh if you say one word which has 99 meanings of disbelief and 1 that isn't disbelief the judge must give you the benefit of the doubt and forgive you. Judeochristianity has death sentence for apostasy and without those nuances, modern countries have life sentences for spying and other cases (Look at the famous case of Julian Assange who might face death sentence in the US if he is returned).

Not hate. Proper treatment. Islam allows christians and jews to live by their own laws and gives them ultimate protection in muslim land if they pay jyzia (A tax religiously speaking similar or even less than zakat which is the tax of muslims).

That is way better treatment than anyone can give a foreign religion and culture. No country in the world allows other religion to rule by their own laws

Sharia is that which Allah revealed. A word that has been demonized by the media but that is merely the rulings and ahkam of Islam.

False. A man who could have been one of the richest persons in earth yet lived sometimes on a single date a day instead of showering in gold and spent his nights praying, recognized that his parents were probably in hell because they died as non believers in monotheism contrary to what despots and prominent rulers do, forgave hundreds or thousands of people that persecuted him for decades in a single day after reconquering Makkah when the arab costume at the time would have been massacring them, didn't even accept people standing up for him or bowing to him and rebuked them for doing so, contrary to what kings at his time did. Even Allah in the Qur'an for example corrects the Prophet because of puctual mistakes he made when treating an elderly person, and there several instances where Allah corrects him and makes perfect himself, something of which a person with too much pride wouldn't have accepted especially in that particular society.

Check out this thread

Islam is completely against corruption and has a very straight stance against it. Now you are merely mixing up stuff and words trying to either make the thread fuller or provoke a reaction from someone.

Giberish as usual. Supposed "Ex muslims" (Feds or Islam haters in disguise in the vast majority of cases) always keep speaking about Islam after they have left it and crying about it, seeking for desperate constant validation from non muslims because they know they have made the worst decision against what their own heart craved which is a source of guidance and ease. It's hard to live life knowing that if something bad happens to you or your loved ones it has absolutely no meaning, while a muslim knows everything good that happens to him is good and everything bad that happens to him is also good and has a meaning in the grand scheme of things.
Biggest load of dawah propaganda lies I’ve ever heard lol. Just your typical apologetics same as Christian’s do for their books. Anyone who is reading this do research for yourself from both sides and come to your own conclusion, don’t just rely on what this guy is saying because it’s garbage

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

You must be Shia. Sources literally say Aisha was 6-9, she said it herself, and it’s Bukhari, sahih graded. I’ve seen countless people do this math bullshit where they try to become a detective it’s just embarrassing. Also don’t be a Hadith rejector

im a recent revert, i havent properly aligned myself with any branch as im still learning
I was asking because shias are the only ones who don’t agree with aisha’s supposed age of 6/9. Only Sunnis do. That’s why I am not strictly Sunni. I just look at different sects and see which aspects fit me best and take those. I just consider myself to be Islamic. Rather than Sunni or Shia.

• +1
Reactions: com
I was asking because shias are the only ones who don’t agree with aisha’s supposed age of 6/9. Only Sunnis do. That’s why I am not strictly Sunni. I just look at different sects and see which aspects fit me best and take those. I just consider myself to be Islamic. Rather than Sunni or Shia.
C48

They dislike Aisha so they try and twist the age around for some reason, and just hope no one reads the hadiths lol

yeah this is basically how im going about it, not properly aligned with either branch but whether i will or not im unsure

Nah Middle eastern have most based fucking system. Everyone are equal and there no such thing as muh lookslevel. Even ugly dude can marry htb or mtb. If girls start messing with u for no reason they will mess with you and his own family. Marriage is also bond with families. So marriage can literally ruin your whole life if she start to cheat.

Last edited:
This is cope for muslimcels tbh

yeah this is basically how im going about it, not properly aligned with either branch but whether i will or not im unsure
Should just leave tbh

What are you waffling on about. Genuinely educate yourself before commenting dumb stuff and trying to sound smart.
Listen, bro, your lack of intelligence and your true intentions are becoming quite evident. I suggest you be more careful with your choice of words next time instead of attempting to put on a spectacle, only to embarrass yourself and reveal your flawed mindset. This is sincere advice from me to you, so don't perceive it as an attack.

Listen, bro, your lack of intelligence and your true intentions are becoming quite evident. I suggest you be more careful with your choice of words next time instead of attempting to put on a spectacle, only to embarrass yourself and reveal your flawed mindset. This is sincere advice from me to you, so don't perceive it as an attack.
Waffling hard lmao. Don’t know shit about the topic and come on here pretending to be better educated than us here 😂 do me a favour stop embarrassing yourself and keep rotting in your mums basement, cuz that’s all you’re good for

Waffling hard lmao. Don’t know shit about the topic and come on here pretending to be better educated than us here 😂 do me a favour stop embarrassing yourself and keep rotting in your mums basement, cuz that’s all you’re good for
Okay, buddy, it's clear that you ignored my comment that it was not intended as an attack, but if you insist on seeing it that way, so be it. However, this does not change the fact that your entire argument is flawed. First, you blamed your failure to get laid on Islam, and now you're whining over it while ignoring the truth that it is just because of your own shortcomings you don't get laid. If you had possibilities to get laid when Muslim, it should theoretically be easier now that you're not, especially if we use your post saying it was because solely of Islam you didn't get laid. So, in fact, what was holding you back is now gone but you still don't get laid. So, tell me again who's to blame?

Okay, buddy, it's clear that you ignored my comment that it was not intended as an attack, but if you insist on seeing it that way, so be it. However, this does not change the fact that your entire argument is flawed. First, you blamed your failure to get laid on Islam, and now you're whining over it while ignoring the truth that it is just because of your own shortcomings you don't get laid. If you had possibilities to get laid when Muslim, it should theoretically be easier now that you're not, especially if we use your post saying it was because solely of Islam you didn't get laid. So, in fact, what was holding you back is now gone but you still don't get laid. So, tell me again who's to blame?
Lmao retard making assumptions when he doesn’t even have the full context, literally one statement I made and thinks he knows everytning about my situation, fucking comical 😂

If you really care enough then pm me we can talk there, but come correct, that’s an order. I’ll show you what I look like as well so you won’t see I’m “subhuman” like your dumbass claims

You have to be Paki, Chechen or one of those devout groups. I know few Muslims or none who have not lost their virginity as soon as possible, where I include myself, jfl, truecels and schizophrenics remain virgins, and then you will marry a traditional Muslim woman, while having sex

You have to be Paki, Chechen or one of those devout groups. I know few Muslims or none who have not lost their virginity as soon as possible, where I include myself, jfl, truecels and schizophrenics remain virgins, and then you will marry a traditional Muslim woman, while having sex
Can you re word that so it’s less autistic (no offence) didn’t really understand most of it

Can you re word that so it’s less autistic (no offence) didn’t really understand most of it
Sorry brother, I use the translator, I only speak Spanish and Arabic. I just wanted to say that you look for a woman and have sex.

Lmao retard making assumptions when he doesn’t even have the full context, literally one statement I made and thinks he knows everytning about my situation, fucking comical 😂
So, you're saying we can't make assumptions based on the single sentence you wrote, but you expect us to believe your entire story based on that same sentence? Laughable.
but come correct, that’s an order.
You're not chatting with your mum, bro, so choose your words wisely.
I’ll show you what I look like as well so you won’t see I’m “subhuman” like your dumbass claims
I couldn't care less about your appearance, retard. There are plenty of users here who are well above average. My point is, blaming Islam for your lack of success is baseless. There are thousands of Muslims out there who manage to get laid despite being Muslim. Your failure to do so is entirely your own choice. So, who are you trying to blame, buddy?