It is over for me buddyboyos i am so ugly

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
There is no surgery for my face, and even if there was i can't afford it.
I'm so deformed and fucked up it's causing me grief everyday, so much pain when i look in the mirror

Can i ascend through surgery or is it over for me? Idk man everything seems so bleak and pointless and my ugliness is giving me constant pain and depression :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Dr. Bludy, Johanjohan and 2 others
Dnrd
Post pics

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 24444, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
i tried castoroil maxxing for 2 months then i gave up and LDARd

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 25059 and FrenchChad
You're not the only one. There has been and always will be ugly people. Just start looksmaxxing asap, even filler is better than nothing at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, darkking, qwertynineofive and 3 others
I'm so deformed and fucked up it's causing me grief everyday, so much pain when i look in the mirror

Can i ascend through surgery or is it over for me? Idk man everything seems so bleak and pointless and my ugliness is giving me constant pain and depression :feelswhy:
Let’s see

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 25059
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, MadTwatter, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
never i don't want you to have to look at my deformed ugly mug

Why post in the looksmaxxing subforum if you’re here to cry instead of looksmax?

You’re not a looksmaxxer, you’re an incel.

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 21403, MagaPutinism and 2 others
Why post in the looksmaxxing subforum if you’re here to cry instead of looksmax?

You’re not a looksmaxxer, you’re an incel.
Thank you.
Like, gtfo off of this forum if you're only gonna bitch, moan, and complain without putting any effort into improving yourself.

On this forum, we're hard and brutal, but most of us offer objectively good advice, if you really want to looksmaxx.

This place is probably the last good place in the entire internet where you can post stuff like this, and not be socially castrated.

Any day now, this forum will unfortunately be shut down by the faggot society we live in

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Zonar, MagaPutinism and 3 others
What do you mean "No surgery for face" Isn't that the whole point of this site?

• So Sad
What do you mean "No surgery for face" Isn't that the whole point of this site?
my face is just so bad that it is unfixable, i just don't have the harmony
with surgery i would just stil llook ugly but more uncanny

• So Sad
Reactions: Skry

Impossible to say if you will ascend with surgery if you haven't shown pictures. PM me and I will let you know.

You need lobotomy for mental ascension, much easier than dealing with the face

• JFL
Reactions: darkking and sergeant blackpill
How are we supposed to help you improve if we’ve never see your face?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: darkking and sergeant blackpill
You need lobotomy for mental ascension, much easier than dealing with the face
i don't need lobotomy i am NT and also just a normal person, my genetic destiny made me depressed

no pics no rate idiot

• So Sad
List all of your failos
If you are recessed why not bimax+genio ? Even if you need more than one procedure it'll still be better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
List all of your failos
If you are recessed why not bimax+genio ? Even if you need more than one procedure it'll still be better than nothing.
short face syndrome, bad chin:philtrum, overbite, bad teeth, thin NW 1 hair, look like a child even tho i'm nearly 30

I just will never be able to afford to fix these things, surgery is expensive and i'm just a neet living on welfare struggling to buy food for the day

• So Sad
Reactions: Prince88 and FrenchChad
Thank you.
Like, gtfo off of this forum if you're only gonna bitch, moan, and complain without putting any effort into improving yourself.

On this forum, we're hard and brutal, but most of us offer objectively good advice, if you really want to looksmaxx.

This place is probably the last good place in the entire internet where you can post stuff like this, and not be socially castrated.

Any day now, this forum will unfortunately be shut down by the faggot society we live in
Jesus christ why does every edgy fuck on every single mainstream-adjacent platform constantly go on about “MUHH THIS IS THE MUHH LAST PLACE I CAN POST MA MANIFESTOS MUHHH”

literally every single one
You can post whatever the fuck you want on literally any website that isn’t facebook jfl, they’re all the same basic barely moderated shit. Hell if you learn how to word your opinions tactfully you won’t be banned from ANYWHERE, you guys never realize that your content isn’t being banned, your phrasing is being banned cause your points are always surrounded by racial slurs and “kill yourself”’s.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
topical, isn't castor oil toxic to ingest?
Not if you get it hexane free and cold-pressed, it’s used as a natural laxative but it also contains chemicals that promote hair growth. Applying it topically doesn’t really do anything except moisturize your hair. When buying it you have to make sure it’s meant for ingestion

• +1
Not if you get it hexane free and cold-pressed, it’s used as a natural laxative but it also contains chemicals that promote hair growth. Applying it topically doesn’t really do anything except moisturize your hair. When buying it you have to make sure it’s meant for ingestion

i was using it for eyelashes

Then why are you here go on .is

• JFL
my face is just so bad that it is unfixable, i just don't have the harmony
with surgery i would just stil llook ugly but more uncanny
Same boyo. Ppl think these surgeries will make them Chad. My face is giga recessed and asymmetrical. I'll be lucky to hit normie tier after surgery

• +1
Jesus christ why does every edgy fuck on every single mainstream-adjacent platform constantly go on about “MUHH THIS IS THE MUHH LAST PLACE I CAN POST MA MANIFESTOS MUHHH”

literally every single one
You can post whatever the fuck you want on literally any website that isn’t facebook jfl, they’re all the same basic barely moderated shit. Hell if you learn how to word your opinions tactfully you won’t be banned from ANYWHERE, you guys never realize that your content isn’t being banned, your phrasing is being banned cause your points are always surrounded by racial slurs and “kill yourself”’s.
Lol imagine not being able to say racial slurs and being a mature adult.

GTFO here bluepilled normie

Then why are you here go on .is
they permabanned me they thought i was a fakecel, that's why i came here to LDAR instead

did your eyelashes grew from castor oil?

• +1