It just began for tongue tie cels like me ?

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Banned
Screenshot 2023 07 31 21 36 45 235 commiuigallery
Screenshot 2023 07 31 21 36 48 857 commiuigallery

I have a tongue tie since birth that didn't allow full mobility on my tongue even though I mew. (it's hard to mew, no matter how much I focus, at times I find myself not mewing).
In the details of tongue tie surgery in romania it says after the tongue is released a lot of times tooth spacing can occur, even in adults. This can only mean one thing.

View attachment 2353344View attachment 2353346
I have a tongue tie since birth that didn't allow full mobility on my tongue even though I mew. (it's hard to mew, no matter how much I focus, at times I find myself not mewing).
In the details of tongue tie surgery in romania it says after the tongue is released a lot of times tooth spacing can occur, even in adults. This can only mean one thing.
recent studies show that in adults myofunctional training increases IMW by 2-3mm. I also know guys in their 30s who gained 10mm IMW with "hard mewing" and tongue tie releases.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, zura, Deleted member 18582 and 1 other person
recent studies show that in adults myofunctional training increases IMW by 2-3mm. I also know guys in their 30s who gained 10mm IMW with "hard mewing" and tongue tie releases.
10 mm 😳😱

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
The guy went from hospice schizo to hercules pheno, mirin

• Love it
u didnt have normal tongue posture since birth but were your looks affected due to it or not?

i dont get what your saying. 10mm is considerd a great expansion for palate expanders like MSE. Doing it with your tongue is considered impossible by most. its over for your knowledge tbh

oh not to mention that thats with tongue alone, meaning you can do an expansion with an actual expander then do it yourself with mewingmaxing after tongue tie release and gain a total of 17mm IMW, maybe 2cm even. That would mean notable forward growth, notable improvements to midface, eyes, lips, all the good stuff we want

i dont get what your saying. 10mm is considerd a great expansion for palate expanders like MSE. Doing it with your tongue is considered impossible by most. its over for your knowledge tbh

oh not to mention that thats with tongue alone, meaning you can do an expansion with an actual expander then do it yourself with mewingmaxing after tongue tie release and gain a total of 17mm IMW, maybe 2cm even. That would mean notable forward growth, notable improvements to midface, eyes, lips, all the good stuff we want
I wasn’t being sarcastic. I was genuinely shocked about that. But who gained 10mm ? that’s a crazy amount and how did they measure it?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
si eu am tongue tie e gata pt mine mai bn zis nu a inceput niciodata

• JFL
u didnt have normal tongue posture since birth but were your looks affected due to it or not?
well I'm guessing my full potential wasn't reached

si eu am tongue tie e gata pt mine mai bn zis nu a inceput niciodata
legit cu tongue tie release dam ascensiune mare. Abia a inceput pentru noi :cool: :feelsgood:

• Love it