It's all about hormones retards

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
When i had good hormones i was effortlessly lean and ripped with visible zygoline while eating junk food
Now that i have shit hormones thanks to schizo pills even if i Watch what i eat i'm still Chubby. Stop coping with "looksmaxxing" retards there Is no such thing Is all about hormones aka genetics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer, Almost Chadlite and 10 others
Why are you on schizo pills you're completely normal?

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, seethe, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Why are you on schizo pills you're completely normal?
I'm not anymore i took them only for 2 months and i used to have manic episodes like starting screaming at people

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, seethe, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
Images   2024 02 26T190338620

• +1
Reactions: ascension
@BrahminBoss said it first

Semen retention will fix your hormones

Semen retention will fix your hormones
no it doesn't do shit. i fapped 4 times a day and still had excellent hormones. stop believing in broscience

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, MoggerGaston and Manletmachine
no it doesn't do shit. i fapped 4 times a day and still had excellent hormones. stop believing in broscience
Yes, keep wasting your life giving energy goyim.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Yes, keep wasting your life giving energy goyim.
as i said, i fapped 4 times a day and still had excellent physique, adonis belt and hard cock whenever i wanted. you don't know shit about the body mechanics

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, MoggerGaston and Manletmachine
as i said, i fapped 4 times a day and still had excellent physique, adonis belt and hard cock whenever i wanted. you don't know shit about the body mechanics
semen retention forces your body to make itself attractive and healthier to increase the chances of reproducing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Zonar and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, MoggerGaston, +++ and 3 others
thread is legit but only people who took psych meds know that.

They destroy your hormonal balance that changes your fat distribution/ water retention and makes you subhuman looking

thread is legit but only people who took psych meds know that.

They destroy your hormonal balance that changes your fat distribution/ water retention and makes you subhuman looking
yes, and naturally subhuman people already have those hormones, so they can't do anything about it. there's no "just put the fork down bro" in the real world, you either have lean genetics or not.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
When i had good hormones i was effortlessly lean and ripped with visible zygoline while eating junk food
Now that i have shit hormones thanks to schizo pills even if i Watch what i eat i'm still Chubby. Stop coping with "looksmaxxing" retards there Is no such thing Is all about hormones aka genetics
Take roids

Take roids
i considered that but since i'm already low t and roids suppress t i might literally die because i'm at 0 testosterone. i was thinking about taking clomid only to reactivate my natural t production since i was naturally high t but lately i'm so lazy i can't even be assed, like even if i regained my previous physical form i wouldn't be assed to chase females and shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Why even take schizo pills wtf

semen retention forces your body to make itself attractive and healthier to increase the chances of reproducing
Semen retention was created by the Jews retard

• JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up
i might literally die because i'm at 0 testosterone.
Nigga what? Your older now take trt? Trt isn’t bad to take at your age so you can just blast and cruise

Nigga what? Your older now take trt? Trt isn’t bad to take at your age so you can just blast and cruise
nigga trt is for 50 years old i'm 27. imagine being on trt for 30 years. plus the hospital in italy don't give you that shit unless you're going to die so i would have to pay it for it all and it would cost me loads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, MoggerGaston and WishIwasChico
Why even take schizo pills wtf
because no one warns you about the side effects, you just are surrounded by your relatives calling you everyday being happy that you took your medication.

• +1
nigga trt is for 50 years old i'm 27. imagine being on trt for 30 years. plus the hospital in italy don't give you that shit unless you're going to die so i would have to pay it for it all and it would cost me loads
What’s bad about trt if you take low dose within normal range? It’s just a subq jab once a week

because no one warns you about the side effects, you just are surrounded by your relatives calling you everyday being happy that you took your medication.
I am pretty much off my ssri’s now they are one of the worst drugs for men possible they shut down androgenic receptor sensitivity and lower T while increasing estrogen

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
What’s bad about trt if you take low dose within normal range? It’s just a subq jab once a week
it's just that the impact is so minimal that is worthless. trt is for old people who are so low t they can't even do basic tasks and have ED

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and WishIwasChico
it's just that the impact is so minimal that is worthless. trt is for old people who are so low t they can't even do basic tasks and have ED
You said you have near zero testosterone so you are literally a candidate for trt?

Or go doctors get your t levels checked and if they are indeed extremely low discuss this with your doctor that you think it’s your medication and they will have to change it somehow as obviously you cannot have extremely low t as it’s not healthy and it affecting you.

You said you have near zero testosterone so you are literally a candidate for trt?
taking clomid would be smarter, clomid reactivates your HPA axis so i might try that, but i'm so disappointed with life that i rather be a 0 testosterone zombie at this point.

• +1
Or go doctors get your t levels checked and if they are indeed extremely low discuss this with your doctor that you think it’s your medication and they will have to change it somehow as obviously you cannot have extremely low t as it’s not healthy and it affecting you.
i'm already off the meds since 5 months i took the last dose in september

• +1
just eat raw meat tbh

Liver king :lul:
he immediately spits the meat he eats after he cuts the videos and proceed to inject the same AAS that are causing him to get near death now

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, MoggerGaston and IAMNOTANINCEL
I agree.

But hormones can be influenced by good sleep, exercise and good food.
Unfortunately mental illness can also depress hormones.

I recommend mephedrone.

liver king is a psyop to discredit raw meat
he doesnt even eat raw meat
nigga if you have good hormones you don't need muh raw meat. i was eating mcdonalds and had a 6 pack and adonis belt

I agree.

But hormones can be influenced by good sleep, exercise and good food
Unfortunately mental illness can also depress hormones.

I recommend mephedrone.
literally irrelevant. hormones are caused by internal mechanism, i was sleeping 5 hours per day and eating mcdonalds and had a 6 pack.

• +1
nigga if you have good hormones you don't need muh raw meat. i was eating mcdonalds and had a 6 pack and adonis belt
raw meat will give you good hormones

Diet goes hand and hand with hormones and thyroid function.

Diet goes hand and hand with hormones and thyroid function.
it doesn't, i was eating mcdonalds and doing minimal excercise and had an adonis belt. there was no EFFORT involved.

literally irrelevant. hormones are caused by internal mechanism, i was sleeping 5 hours per day and eating mcdonalds and had a 6 pack.
Back then you had mogger mental state though. Nobody could stop you, you were the lion of italy, slaying stacies left n right.
Now you seem like a doomer ngl.

What came first, hormones or mental state.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and IAMNOTANINCEL
i considered that but since i'm already low t and roids suppress t i might literally die because i'm at 0 testosterone. i was thinking about taking clomid only to reactivate my natural t production since i was naturally high t but lately i'm so lazy i can't even be assed, like even if i regained my previous physical form i wouldn't be assed to chase females and shit.
Youre so stupid man, teste E is EXACTLY what you need rn. You will use it for 10 weeks and build muscle in that time, after you carefully succeed your PCT your natural test reproduction will be higher since you have big muscles now. Big/fat = high T. Small/skinny = low T

Back then you had mogger mental state though. Nobody could stop you, you were the lion of italy, slaying stacies left n right.
Now you seem like a doomer ngl.

What came first, hormones or mental state.
I had mogger mental state because my hormones were good, now i have doomer mental state because medication altered my hormones.

• So Sad
Youre so stupid man, teste E is EXACTLY what you need rn. You will use it for 10 weeks and build muscle in that time, after you carefully succeed your PCT your natural test reproduction will be higher since you have big muscles now
What if PCT doesn't take my hormones level back to pre med? I'll Just lose all my gains again like i already did.

what does "internal mechanisms" mean
There are some glands inside you that produce testosterone, estrogen and the other hormones. That's It. There Is no diet that can change how much hormones do you produce.

What if PCT doesn't take my hormones level back to pre med? I'll Just lose all my gains again like i already did.
There is no reason to be afraid of it on short 8-12 week cycles on normal dose. Those are concerns for people that blast and cruise all year long

There is no reason to be afraid of it on short 8-12 week cycles on normal dose. Those are concerns for people that blast and cruise all year long
My concern Is that since my Natural t production Is so low right now, even in cycle doesn't damage It further, i'll Just lose all my gains once off cycle since my actual t levels aren't enough to keep muscles. I considered doing enclomid only, that way i could reactivate my Natural t production.