It's all about hormones retards

My concern Is that since my Natural t production Is so low right now, even in cycle doesn't damage It further, i'll Just lose all my gains once off cycle since my actual t levels aren't enough to keep muscles. I considered doing enclomid only, that way i could reactivate my Natural t production.
Being big/muscular helps with T production, use test for a quick start and build from there basically
Of course you will lose some gains but you will probably still have better body than 99%

Being big/muscular helps with T production, use test for a quick start and build from there basically
Of course you will lose some gains but you will probably still have better body than 99%
Lol no, it's the other way around, you don't know shit

Lol no, it's the other way around, you don't know shit
The kids who are fat growing up end up being the most robust, size is everything when it comes to T.
I learned it from userr if you don't believe me you have to believe in his research

The kids who are fat growing up end up being the most robust, size is everything when it comes to T.
I learned it from userr if you don't believe me you have to believe in his research
Not really, High t makes you shed fat so it's impossible to be fat while being High t. Fat people generally get bigger because higher estradiol level delay growth plate closure but that's It.

Not really, High t makes you shed fat so it's impossible to be fat while being High t. Fat people generally get bigger because higher estradiol level delay growth plate closure but that's It.
I have been skinny my whole life can't get fat to save my life but still no T whatsoever, you need some size to get things going

I have been skinny my whole life can't get fat to save my life but still no T whatsoever, you need some size to get things going
if you're skinny you're high t. probably just can't excercise well. there's a reason why women like skeleton like prettyboys.

if you're skinny you're high t. probably just can't excercise well. there's a reason why women like skeleton like prettyboys.
I don't do exercises miss me with that shit
Nigga stop making excuses youre afraid of a tiny little needle 🤣🤣😭😭

I don't do exercises miss me with that shit
Nigga stop making excuses youre afraid of a tiny little needle 🤣🤣😭😭
Then It"s normal that you're skinny. I have a shitty body because of shitty hormones. Even If i pin i'll lose It all because if i go back to baseline t there's no way i can keep muscles.

Then It"s normal that you're skinny. I have a shitty body because of shitty hormones. Even If i pin i'll lose It all because if i go back to baseline t there's no way i can keep muscles.
Is it normal I have no energy or drive and can't get my dick hard bro?