It’s beyond me how SF-cels think being white is a halo in a WHITE COUNTRY

it's not a halo, but their smv is still much higher than deathniks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Whitepill_Saint
Pheno is a determinant of the probability of how good looking you are, for whites its 1 in 30 for spics its 1 in 100 etc
for dravidians like you 1 in a billion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Whitepill_Saint and BrahminBoss
This is a response to @germanlooks thread: “Normie in Germany got only 18 matches out of 10.000 swipes”

You have higher SMV as an ethnic (non deathnic pheno of course), in a fully white country sub chadlite/chad. What do I mean by this? If you are white and average to slightly below average looking, you are by default competing with other average/above average and very good looking men which there are an abundance of in said white country. You are invisible cause the women have huge amounts of options from men that look like a better version of you.

If you’re black or Latino, and living in a fully white country however, you aren’t competing with Tyrone’s and Chads of your ethnic race cause there are so few of them that the likelihood you’re gonna be in the same social venues is so small due to the scarcity of very good looking men, and subsequently, very good looking men of your race. This way you won’t become invisible like your white peers who are competing with white Chad. You will have a niche.

Of course a lot of women are gonna reject you due to being ethnic, but the few that like blacks/Hispanics etc. you will have a free running of.
OP discovers nichemaxxing

Go be a Mexican in Germany then report to me how it works out :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger