It’s geniunally so funny to see how retarted the averge person is after you get blackpilled

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Literally makes me cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, RAMU KAKA, mulattomaxxing and 9 others
Blackpill is common knowledge lol

U haven't discovered General Relativity in 1915

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, castelldefels, horizontallytall and 2 others
So 99.9% of people lack common knowledge, good to know
Nah bro , they know but never admit it

Are you telling me society doesn't know about pretty privilege, jfl

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Like my fat as fuck friend talking shit about foids, blud you literally stink of shit, shut the fuck up you're worthless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, to_stop_da_cope, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
How are you calling other people „retarded“ when you can’t even spell the word correctly jfl

How are you calling other peoples „retarded“ when you can’t even spell the word correctly jfl
Again this stupid graycel, I suffer from dexlia

You might be the first user who is genuinely sub 80 iq
My iq is 135 keep trying you fucking stupid piece of shit

Not being blackpilled is way less retarded than rotting on this forum whilst the "retarded" bluepillers improve their life incrementally day by day

Not being blackpilled is way less retarded than rotting on this forum whilst the "retarded" bluepillers improve their life incrementally day by day
Gray

That’s not very much

That's too much bro, it's not good for you and no offence by the way you type there is no way you are above 16. Interact with the real world more and you will realize that life is way more nuanced than just a pill

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Nick.Harte
That's too much bro, it's not good for you and no offence by the way you type their is no way you are above 16. Interact with the real world more and you will realize that life is way more nuanced than just a pill
Ha classic TikTok graycel who’s just here to try to bluepill this fourkn

Ha classic TikTok graycel who’s just here to try to bluepill this fourkn

I don't have TikTok the only brainrot I allow is this forum, but it's up to you bro.

Either you start realizing now that the pure blackpill will rot your brain as much as pure bluepilled cope will, or you realize it after you've wasted 10 years of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I don't have TikTok the only brainrot I allow is this forum, but it's up to you bro.

Either you start realizing now that the pure blackpill will rot your brain as much as pure bluepilled cope will, or you realize it after you've wasted 10 years of your life.
Added to my ignore list you fucking idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 51465, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
T
That's too much bro, it's not good for you and no offence by the way you type there is no way you are above 16. Interact with the real world more and you will realize that life is way more nuanced than just a pill
he more I put myself out there, the more black pilled I get. Muh, interact with the real world…

• +1
Reactions: Zenis

I see foids asking attractive guys out and laughing at subhumans. A manlet friend of mine got called small dick and you telling me that it’s better out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Zenis
he more I put myself out there, the more black pilled I get. Muh, interact with the real world…
I see foids asking attractive guys out and laughing at subhumans

I don't think you see this in real life, women don't randomly laugh at ugly men for no reason. If you interact with the world with a blackpilled mindset you're only going to see the blackpill and ignore everything else untill it becomes too much and you realize your living in delusion. All this depends on how old you are though, if you are below 15 you might aswell be out the womb tbh.

• +1
I don't think you see this in real life, women don't randomly laugh at ugly men for no reason. If you interact with the world with a blackpilled mindset you're only going to see the blackpill and ignore everything else untill it becomes too much and you realize your living in delusion. All this depends on how old you are though, if you are below 15 you might aswell be out the womb tbh.
Women do laugh randomly at ugly guys. I saw people getting laughed at. I was laughed at by these foids after analysing my face. I heard them telling their friends to look at my nose and eyes. One foid was talking to her friend and pointed her hand at me. Then both of them laughed. How do you explain this ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Zenis
Nah bro , they know but never admit it

Are you telling me society doesn't know about pretty privilege, jfl
Blackpill is deeper than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Nick.Harte and Zenis
Women do laugh randomly at ugly guys. I saw people getting laughed at. I was laughed at by these foids after analysing my face. I heard them telling their friends to look at my nose and eyes. One foid was talking to her friend and pointed her hand at me. Then both of them laughed. How do you explain this ??

To be frank I think your either grossly misrepresenting the situation or just plain old delusional/larping. Ugly people for suffer more but they are not openly laughed at and ridiculed lmao, unless you are literally deformed. The people I know that are below average life happy fulfilled lives for the most part and aren't despised.

• +1
To be frank I think your either grossly misrepresenting the situation or just plain old delusional/larping. Ugly people for suffer more but they are not openly laughed at and ridiculed lmao, unless you are literally deformed. The people I know that are below average life happy fulfilled lives for the most part and aren't despised.
I didn't misinterpret any fucking thing. I got laughed at.

• +1
Reactions: Sasuke177, fuxkdakikez and Zenis
I didn't misinterpret any fucking thing. I got laughed at.

Even if you didn't you shouldn't externalize that experience to include the whole world.

• +1