It’s nearly impossible to fuck things up when

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
That person is attracted to you. You can be a complete autist like me and use some emoji ever other sentence and they just think it’s cute jfl

On the other hand, there’s almost nothing you can do to make a girl like you if she’s already determined your genetic value as it relates to her own.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Time Travel, SLA and 8 others
That person is attracted to you. You can be a complete autist like me and use some emoji ever other sentence and they just think it’s cute jfl

On the other hand, there’s almost nothing you can do to make a girl like you if she’s already determined your genetic value as it relates to her own.
My onetis (who actually high key has a crush on me) from my church group overheard me talking with some hillbilly about the inevitable decline of society at the hands of the Jew World Order elites and she laughed "ahhaha thats so FUNNY!"

No jk she was showing signs of attraction before but now she scoots away from me whenever I decide to sit next to her. I guess that counts as a nearly impossible fuck up then

Edit: Nibba like this if you're GAYYYYYYYY! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin and Nibba
Women know if they're attracted to you in the first 7 seconds of meeting you
My onetis from my church group overheard me talking with some hillbilly about the inevitable decline of society at the hands of the Jew World Order elites
Something I would do tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, Wincel and Never_Began
1/3 of a second enough time to scan your boneZ

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload
Capture

we gottom boys :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

Something I would do tbh

Leejet. If shes not showing interest at the start than just cut your loses and move on

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I'm very far behind in 4 classes because I spend all day on this forum :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

this is true, girl who has massive crush on me i send her pics of blackops2cel and say “u mirin’ brah?”

How anyone can spend more than a couple mins inbetween classes to shitpost is beyond me
Yeah I just sit here all day jacking off to my own posts and clicking refresh every 10 seconds to see if i got any replies. Probably gonna use my web blocker on this site for a few days so I can get caught up.
inbetween classes
Every second of the day is inbetween classes because (((((homeschool master race)))))

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 502
Yeah I just sit here all day jacking off to my own posts and clicking refresh every 10 seconds to see if i got any replies. Probably gonna use my web blocker on this site for a few days so I can get caught up.

Every second of the day is inbetween classes because (((((homeschool master race)))))
fucking amateur I spam the refresh button like a sperg 24/7
gotta get that instant gratification

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Wincel
Agreed. You basically have to try to fuck it up if a girl is legit attracted to you.

Agreed. You basically have to try to fuck it up if a girl is legit attracted to you.
Yeah exactly. I ignore this girl most of the time but when I do text her back she always responds and asks when we can Netflix and chill again. Which I decline I’m trying to not fuck up what I got with my oneitis :feelshaha:

Bruh tf is wrong w you gay ass niggas, wincel how old are you bruh, also lol if you think you gon get any if you homeschooled

Something I would do tbh
According to science it's 0.13 seconds. Srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Tfw never had a female attracted to me.

Fuck this gay earth.

Tfw never had a female attracted to me.

Fuck this gay earth.
Whats up with your signature? In all your posts I keep seeing you acting like a sadcunt, its a little ironic

Agreed, basic :blackpill: Truth.
Everything you do will be well perceived if she is into you, if she isn't interested everything you will do will be neutral/negatively perceived.

Whats up with your signature? In all your posts I keep seeing you acting like a sadcunt, its a little ironic
I set up my sig in August.

I'm too lazy to change it.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel

Happy2

As a J-Pop boy I am sure I will have many Japanese women lusting after me yet I am also sure if I revealed even the hint of an interest in anime their mankos would dry up faster than the sahara desert.

This ain’t a bluepill, this is a blackpill, you’re actually right.

If a woman is PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED to you, you can do and say whatever you want and she will still like you.

If a woman is NOT PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED to you, there is nothing you can do to get her to like you.

Stay woke. PUA, TRP, personality, confidence, aproaching... ALL MEMES. It’s all about looks and height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Stay woke. PUA, TRP, personality, confidence, aproaching... ALL MEMES.

LaughSmug

No approach no girls. Face is what seals the deal but still need to initiate.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Wincel
View attachment 4554

Nah he kinda has a point. The only times I got laid were when the women approached me. Also, women you have to approach will never be attracted to you as a girl that approaches you first. In my exprience if you have to approach you'll still have to "impress" them; they may have given you a chance but you haven't won them over yet.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
water is wet
View attachment 4554

Also this. I always found the measly "I wont approach since Chad get approached" sentiment on .is to be pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Zesto
water is wet

Also this. I always found the measly "I wont approach since Chad get approached" sentiment on .is to be pathetic.
Girls don't approach, they send IOIs to indicate that they want to be approached. Even chad gets rarely approached. I never see girls directly approaching guys. It's just stupid to give up and say it's over because girls don't throw themselves at you.

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel

Only for chad sadly.