It’s over. Date report: got betabuxxed

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Right I show up this bitch is wearing a full on coat, scarf everything I’m like wtf??? Since I made it clear on texts I wanted to basically hookup. She also asked me 2 days ago to meet her on a night out so like what?
Then we go to a car park and she tells me she’s sick of getting used for her body etc. and is waiting ‘3 dates before sex’ in my head I’m raging so hard….
She’s like I’m not sleeping on the first date. She’s talking so much shit im barely listening and then I make an excuse to drive her back

We basically talked then she’s like we should meet again! Let’s go there! And points to this bar. Then she’s saying how she really likes me etc, wtf?

We get to near the end and she’s like I would kiss you but I have a chest infection and does this fake coughing.

Nah bro I am so done. 3 dates!? Hahahahahah.

She sent me this I’m going to bed fuck her. She kept telling me I was handsome in person yet wouldn’t even kiss me? Fuck her.

6235169B 5666 444F BFE8 3F9FE8924DE1

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis, fogdart, TheMaxxer333 and 14 others
I told u
U were made to be a betabuxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Perfection, It'snotover and 10 others
Right I show up this bitch is wearing a full on coat, scarf everything I’m like wtf??? Since I made it clear on texts I wanted to basically hookup. She also asked me 2 days ago to meet her on a night out so like what?
Then we go to a car park and she tells me she’s sick of getting used for her body etc. and is waiting ‘3 dates before sex’ in my head I’m raging so hard….
She’s like I’m not sleeping on the first date. She’s talking so much shit im barely listening and then I make an excuse to drive her back

We basically talked then she’s like we should meet again! Let’s go there! And points to this bar. Then she’s saying how she really likes me etc, wtf?

We get to near the end and she’s like I would kiss you but I have a chest infection and does this fake coughing.

She sent me this I’m going to bed fuck her. She kept telling me I was handsome in person yet wouldn’t even kiss me? Fuck her.

View attachment 2591515
what she look like?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE SEXHAVER RAMBLINGS, DNRD GANG

@Christiano
@roping3264
@📎♿️⚙️

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Napoleon1800, It'snotover, Deleted member 51465 and 7 others

View attachment 2591515
xangsane gf cheating

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and 3 others
It’s over for you, boyo XXX

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and WishIwasChico
Time to just rope I guess

• JFL
Reactions: vampyre, Lmao, MoggerGaston and 3 others
Shall I just ghost immediately or what?? Give me advice niggas? I’m not betabuxxing or taking her on a date though

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
"I am living like chad rn" brutal reality pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11097, drimprovement, Allornothing and 1 other person

View attachment 2591515
she responded quick as fuck

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • Love it
Fuark she wants u as a LTR betabuxxer
Not a chance in a million years that would ever happen. She has more chance of winning the lottery

Shall I just ghost immediately or what?? Give me advice niggas? I’m not betabuxxing or taking her on a date though
Send a picture of her and let us decide

• JFL

View attachment 2591515
3 Dates lmao send her ass to the bushes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and WishIwasChico
I’ll just ghost her I guess. That was a waste of time…

Keep going on dates to gain her trust then pump and dump to traumatize even more

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, AlexanderTheGreat11, Ricky212 and 2 others
Block her this nanosecond.

She has a history of having sex on a first date and now wants to make you a clown jester for 3 dates!?!?

Brutal disrespect.

Brutally over.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, It'snotover, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Shall I reply same but not sure about the three dates rules or something to see what she says?

Tbh she was mid af I’m not bothered about her at all, my recent slays fog her but just funny tbh

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE SEXHAVER RAMBLINGS, DNRD GANG

@Christiano
@roping3264
Based another common incel win. #Total sex haver death #Incel rebelion 2024.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, WishIwasChico and kebab
@WishIwasChico how much money do you make

• JFL
I might reply ‘ye I thought we got on well I just didn’t get the vibe you was sexually attracted to me so I’m not sure…’

Thoughts @Sprinkles @Eli @Ricky212 @kebab

I might reply ‘ye I thought we got on well I just didn’t get the vibe you was sexually attracted to me so I’m not sure…’

Thoughts @Sprinkles @Eli @Ricky212 @kebab
Dumb sex haver doesn't realize that if you ping a user after editing the post the user doesn't get a notification :feelskek:

• JFL
She thinks you’re attractive but not that attractive. She wants a slow normie-tier LTR with you where she argues all the time and cheats on you in her head with her Chad coworker.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and 📎♿️⚙️
F1A125D6 3B84 4D55 BBD8 502E43BC7D03

@Sprinkles @Eli @kebab see what she says I guess

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
9E3C07D2 6158 4410 BB79 96B6C7EE8A8A

beyond over… ‘abit’

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, drimprovement, Allornothing and 2 others
Just be upfront + polite
Tell her what you want and you don't want to lead her on or waste your own time