I think its a way for autistic UKcels to communicate between each other

• +1
Reactions: HaShem
Tell her you don't want a relationship and just looking for something sexual
And that she seems nice but you don't want to waste either of your time
She might let me smash second time tho

It’s so over fuck this world

She might let me smash second time tho
I wouldn't play games tbh, shes also mtb like you said so easily replaceable for you
Girls also cave when you act like that

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I wouldn't play games tbh, shes also mtb like you said so easily replaceable for you
Girls also cave when you act like that
I’ll give it one more meet up then ditch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Take her out for 3 dates then pump and dump to traumatize her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, WishIwasChico and HaShem
From her replies what shall I honestly do? Give it one more date or not?

She does seem really into me

Motherfucker that was my idea

Yes
Explain why? She’s confusing me she keeps say I’m ‘really attractive’ and ‘very handsome’ yet didn’t sleep with me wtf

From her replies what shall I honestly do? Give it one more date or not?

She does seem really into me
Why do you care you Will have fresh new 300 matches by tomorrow lol

• Hmm...
Why do you care you Will have fresh new 300 matches by tomorrow lol
Cause it’s confusing me is all. She was saying in person I’m really handsome and keeps saying it on text and giga fast replying but yet wouldn’t fuck me I don’t get it

Explain why? She’s confusing me she keeps say I’m ‘really attractive’ and ‘very handsome’ yet didn’t sleep with me wtf
Cuz she realized she was getting pumped and dumped with the prior guys she's been with

• +1
Why not just see other women while still dating her until you get to fuck her and then dump her right after? :unsure:

• +1
Cuz she realized she was getting pumped and dumped with the prior guys she's been with
So she sees me as betabux or not? It doesn’t seem that way she keeps saying I’m really attractive and she was saying it irl

Cause it’s confusing me is all. She was saying in person I’m really handsome and keeps saying it on text and giga fast replying but yet wouldn’t fuck me I don’t get it
Because she's trying to make her pussy more valuable by holding It. If She gave you pussy now you would have already forgotten her, instead she's rent free with this pro move.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and WishIwasChico
Why not just see other women while still dating her until you get to fuck her and then dump her right after? :unsure:
I am anyways don’t worry lol

• Love it
Reactions: CFW432
Because she's trying to make her pussy more valuable by holding It. If She gave you pussy now you would have already forgotten her, instead she's rent free with this pro move.
True, just confused me most fuck me even when they say they’ll wait so this has really thrown me off and made me want to rope

Damn really @RichardSpencel

What? Told me what?
She likes you but not that much. In her head she has repressed all memory of her getting on her knees and barking for Chad. Now she wants LTR with a real man.

• JFL
I am anyways don’t worry lol
Good. This is what I wud do. If she's really hot and u want to fuck her, but not putting out, your gonna have to play the long game till she does unfortunately.

• JFL
She likes you but not that much
She keeps saying I’m ‘very attractive’ though so idk? And she’s really keen to meet again so she obviously likes me?

Good. This is what I wud do. If she's really hot and u want to fuck her, but not putting out, you’re gonna have to play the long game till she does unfortunately.
Nah she isn’t I’ll go on one more date then if the same just ditch

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
She keeps saying I’m ‘very attractive’ though so idk? And she’s really keen to meet again so she obviously likes me?
Yeah when I say she doesn’t like you that much I mean she doesn’t see you as a Chad. IMO there’s no point in LTRing a girl who doesn’t see you that way and you don’t have to look like a Chad for it. You just need the right girl.

• +1
Yeah when I say she doesn’t like you that much I mean she doesn’t see you as a Chad. IMO there’s no point in LTRing a girl who doesn’t see you that way and you don’t have to look like a Chad for it. You just need the right girl.
True bro I get your point

When cattle say they are sick of having their teets used for milk one simply but look on a laugh and continue to use said cow for milk for their opinion is as irrelevant as their delusions of grandeur.

TLDR: once a whore always a white and a whore needs to know and accept her place

I know we don’t interact much, but i have request.
I will give you 200 rep if you record your next date saying:
“No pink pussy for little pickaninnies like you Bushman”
All i need is the audio.

No pressure, though
Thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, RichardSpencel and WishIwasChico
Pack your shit and leave.

It is all over

Should’ve raped her then in there

• JFL
She’s playing games, probably talking to other guys keep you in rotation for validation.

By flattering you, she’s playing hot and cold, and playing to your validation needs, with you looksmaxxed she probably realised you care about your appearance. Women are far more cunning than men, they are subconsciously programmed to assess men for weakness and fragility.

I wouldn’t suggest listening to what a women says, like you are confused she called you handsome etc, but won’t have sex with you even when alone, so trying to understand women is futile.

The best cause of action would be to cold and unreceptive, women are afraid of other women, that’s why they get jealous. Women have big egos and suggesting you found another women plays with her vanity, making her feel insecure that another women came and took you. Hint slightly that you found someone more special and beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Shall I just ghost immediately or what?? Give me advice niggas? I’m not betabuxxing or taking her on a date though
You should agree to another date, but don't let her choose where to go. Fuck going to a bar. Did you let her choose on the first one? Don't ever do that.

You kind of biffed it to tell you the truth. You should just wait till she messages you again and respond to her with, "Who is this?". If she she replies with something like "What do you mean who is this? I'm the girl you went in a date with last week." just say "Oh" and ignore her forevermore after that. If she doesn't respond by telling you who she is the ignore her also.

Look man, never let a girl pick where to go for a date. If you're gonna spend money on her keep it cheap. I won't say always make her pay because each situation that presents itself is different, but keep it cheap as hell whatever the case. And most importantly, if you aren't 100% sure that she's a virgin then don't ever put up with her not giving it up on the first date. Don't ever take her on a second.