it's over

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

legit subhuman

"I can afford a scort, but i know some men that get sex for free, and love with it".

"it was over?" "it always was. from the start. you will never be a woman's erotic dream. get used to it, it's not for you"

jfl at you if you cannot get a gf and still asking why and requiring PUA's and shit. it was always over, and a movie from 20 years ago proves that social media is irrelevant when it comes to getting laid or being social. It's nature. So stop coping saying modern women were all brainwashed because of socail media. It's how it is.

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro

• Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7
The full movie is a brutal blackpill.
You can't fully understand the brutality unless you watch it entirely, it's so deep in every aspect.
Per example there a scene where the hero talks about how Raphael Tisserand got mogged by a 6'5 nordic chad, and he explained how inferior he was in every aspect. We see him try to approach with girls, brutal rejections in the club, girls making fun of him.
The dance club scene is the most brutal scene but the entire movie is excellent and a brutal blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Per example there a scene where the hero talks about how Raphael Tisserand got mogged by a 6'5 nordic chad, and he explained how inferior he was in every aspect. We see him try to approach with girls, brutal rejections in the club, girls making fun of him.
The dance club scene is the most brutal scene but the entire movie is excellent and a brutal blackpill.
i experienced it all this year. it's brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebgfinal