its so over for me (major hairloss at 16)

schwanncel

schwanncel

Iron
minox and none of the cope oils work, i got topical melatonin for my retrograde alopecia but it probably wont work. my hair has been like this since i was 14, 16 now. long hair looks thin as fuck, short hair is a major looksmin for me because i have a narrow forehead and wide jaw and cheekbones so i need volume on the sides, which is the FUCKING PART OF MY HAIR THAT HAS THE MOST HAIRLOSS. my hairline is fucked too (around norwood 1.5) but it hasnt eceded since 14

my mums family have the same hairline as me and retrograde alopecia is apparant in both men and women, however none of my uncles have gone past norwood 2.
meanwhile my dad went bald in his 30s rapidly after having thick hair however my half brother from his side was already norwood 3 by my age albeit no cases of retrograde alopecia on my dads side

jfl its over for me, my dick height etc is done but my voice and face is stil developing and needs dht, so i cant use any antiandrogens, plus theres a risk of me fucking up my fertility if i use one so FUCK

this is the punishment i get because my mum fucked some hairy arab dude, "but atleast you have mogger beard and eyebrow genetics le le le" doesnt fucking matter IF MY FACESHAPE IS THAT OF A PEANUT AND IS THE WORST POSSIBLE ONE FOR SHORT HAIR, LET ALONE BEING BALD

Attachments

• reyhueryher.jpg
    reyhueryher.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • rtyhjetrhjertehdrt.jpg
    rtyhjetrhjertehdrt.jpg
    1,006.6 KB · Views: 0
  • dtykjdtyjt.jpg
    dtykjdtyjt.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: HentaiMaxxer, Squirtoutmabooty, RAMU KAKA and 11 others
engaged or married during college years or it's over

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, 5.5psl, copefuel and 3 others
Looks more like norwood 2 tbh

RU-something until 18.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Dnrd but oral minox and Dutasteride/ru + transplant if all goes to hell. Back of head just looks like a cowlick.

RU-something until 18.
shit still has a chance of causing systemic effects

Dnrd but oral minox and Dutasteride/ru + transplant if all goes to hell. Back of head just looks like a cowlick.
transplant with what? my donor area is absolutely fucked, i dont have enough ass hairs to cover my head

Looks more like norwood 2 tbh
norwood 2 slightly worse i think, based on the pictures ive seen but you could be right and i may be coping

shit still has a chance of causing systemic effects

"I want to build back an organ (hair) on my body but I don't want any side effects!!1!1!1!1"

My hairline at 16 ☠️☠️☠️
Screenshot 2023 05 09 20 21 45 379 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lautrec and schwanncel
"I want to build back an organ (hair) on my body but I don't want any side effects!!1!1!1!1"
nigga im 16 i could potentially fuck up my skull developement if i inhibit dht in any way, beleive me if i was fully done devoping id be on every fucking drug possible

nigga im 16 i could potentially fuck up my skull developement if i inhibit dht in any way, beleive me if i was fully done devoping id be on every fucking drug possible
Damn nigga is 16. Unfortunate genetics. Usually ethnics tend to have thicker hair than whites but you got fucked over at 16. See a dermatologist by expressing concern to your parents. People forget derms are skin AND hair doctors. Maybe the doc can give you something or tell you something to calm your nerves idk

Damn nigga is 16. Unfortunate genetics. Usually ethnics tend to have thicker hair than whites but you got fucked over at 16. See a dermatologist by expressing concern to your parents. People forget derms are skin AND hair doctors. Maybe the doc can give you something or tell you something to calm your nerves idk
shit sucks ass bro, derm wont do anything that will help so no point going. i got fine thin hair from my euro mum + retrograde and balding + early hairloss from my ethnic dad, legit got the worst combo

only thing that will calm my nerves is a fucking beanie which i virtually started wearing 24/7 (got a fucked up trim too but even when it grows out my hair will go from shitty haircut to looking shitty due to hairloss again as it was before the haircut) i fucking look like a doomer with it. helps hide my narrow temples too

hopefully it doesnt get too worse over the years so i can spam dut ru pyrilutamide fucking fin anything that will work when im like 19 or 20

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
shit sucks ass bro, derm wont do anything that will help so no point going. i got fine thin hair from my euro mum + retrograde and balding + early hairloss from my ethnic dad, legit got the worst combo

only thing that will calm my nerves is a fucking beanie which i virtually started wearing 24/7 (got a fucked up trim too but even when it grows out my hair will go from shitty haircut to looking shitty due to hairloss again as it was before the haircut) i fucking look like a doomer with it. helps hide my narrow temples too

hopefully it doesnt get too worse over the years so i can spam dut ru pyrilutamide fucking fin anything that will work when im like 19 or 20
ur gonna make it worse wearing beanies

brutal man so sorry send me an ass picture maybe u have enough hairs to transplant

dont need that shit my dad has nw2 at 50, i need forehead reduction :feelswhy: