It's truly over unless you're a chad in 2020.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
JFL if you actually believe the title. Keep coping.

If you're at least a 4 out of 10 (prior to looksmaxxing), you can get girls as long as you looksmax to a 5 or above, work out, and have an attractive personality.

Before you comment "attractive personality is just being 6 feet tall and chad," look at Aryia Emrani and his YouTube channel SimpleSexyStupid:

If this guy had a bad haircut, no beard, and never went to the gym, then we'd be calling him subhuman and saying it's truly over for Arabcels.

Aryia is nowhere close to Chad (not even a Chadlite), but he did some simple looksmaxxing, worked on his personality and confidence, and was able to achieve amazing successes with women. And he even lives in California, a place filled with Chads!

He's 5'11", but if you're 5'8" or taller, you can easily fraud your way up with shoe lifts.

I'm not saying looks don't matter. I'm saying the minimum threshold is not as high as some looksmaxxers think it is. You don't need to be a Terachad to get girls. You can get girls with average 5/10 looks plus confidence, a sense of humor, etc.

Unfortunately, if you're under a 4/10, shorter than 5'8", or neurodivergent — then it is truly over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, PYT, Copeful and 3 others
A drunk girl will kiss literally anybody who doesn't have an obviously fked face, it's not about hookups at the club.
It's about getting a girl over during the day when she is sober and she is genuinely attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: Prisma, EverythingMaxxer, amorfati and 16 others
I am an incel at 18 despite being incredibly good looking, my personality must be utter dogshit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6113, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
this is true. the girl may not be stacy-tier but that also doesn’t mean she’s an utter subhuman. heck you can get girls with simply a godly body as long as your face doesn’t look like it has been through fucking chernobyl

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6856 and 1 other person
Coping3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 10367, thecel and 6 others
A drunk girl will kiss literally anybody who doesn't have an obviously fked face, it's not about hookups at the club.
It's about getting a girl over during the day when she is sober and she is genuinely attracted to you.
This

Fuck this life. Im not mad at normalfags for not understanding. But have they ever think for a second "hmm maybe the virgins have considered this basic advice before" its the arrogance that grinds my gears

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, thecel and Norwooder
Everything matters.

And Yh I agree looks threshold might not be always as high but there's the risk of being cucked.

I have mental illness therefore my looks threshold is way higher than the one for NT normie

• +1
Reactions: thecel
This

Fuck this life. Im not mad at normalfags for not understanding. But have they ever think for a second "hmm maybe the virgins have considered this basic advice before" its the arrogance that grinds my gears
Yeh mate, I see 5'4 indian guys hooking up with average women at 3 am in some random nightclub in the city. It's nothing, she would never date him, he will remain lonely forever and will never experience proper attraction

cope chad or death

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati and thecel
Wow what a discovery
Update: wait, I just read the op, jfl another bluepillery

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, SubhumanCurrycel, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel and thecel
thissssssssssss

• +1
I can pull but can't get a fuckbuddy to stick around. Theres levels to this shit. Nofuckbuddycell

except fatties which i dont want

• +1
JFL if you actually believe the title. Keep coping.

If you're at least a 4 out of 10 (prior to looksmaxxing), you can get girls as long as you looksmax to a 5 or above, work out, and have an attractive personality.

Before you comment "attractive personality is just being 6 feet tall and chad," look at Aryia Emrani and his YouTube channel SimpleSexyStupid:

If this guy had a bad haircut, no beard, and never went to the gym, then we'd be calling him subhuman and saying it's truly over for Arabcels.

Aryia is nowhere close to Chad (not even a Chadlite), but he did some simple looksmaxxing, worked on his personality and confidence, and was able to achieve amazing successes with women. And he even lives in California, a place filled with Chads!

He's 5'11", but if you're 5'8" or taller, you can easily fraud your way up with shoe lifts.

I'm not saying looks don't matter. I'm saying the minimum threshold is not as high as some looksmaxxers think it is. You don't need to be a Terachad to get girls. You can get girls with average 5/10 looks plus confidence, a sense of humor, etc.

Unfortunately, if you're under a 4/10, shorter than 5'8", or neurodivergent — then it is truly over.

Literally every girl in that vid is drunk keep coping

• +1
Based & Whitepilled. Anyone over 5 can still make it, with a shit ton of work though

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6403 and thecel
He has height and big skull.
"hey its 2020 im ready to get laid with my personality"
Rt7f99wrxhj11

• JFL
If u have a small skull you cant make women wet unless landwhale
4rqDqq5

• JFL
Images

2xgUzjH

• +1
If you have a big skull it doesnt matter how ugly you are

Attachments

• sPjeK8U.jpg
    sPjeK8U.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 54
  • CCfrEo0.jpg
    CCfrEo0.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 53
  • kTgicoA.jpg
    kTgicoA.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 50
  • JFL
If you have a big skull it doesnt matter how ugly you are
2nd Guy is absolutely ripped, Eggman got pussy from his status, I haven't been here in a while so I don't know who the 1st guy is. Props to him, or his money

• +1
2nd Guy is absolutely ripped, Eggman got pussy from his status, I haven't been here in a while so I don't know who the 1st guy is. Props to him, or his money
None of them could get a girl if their skull/face was small

• Woah
None of them could get a girl if their skull/face was small

tenor.gif

████··████··████··████
█··█··█··█··█··█··█
█·····█··█··████··███
█··█··█··█··█·····█
████··████··█·····████

tenor.gif

Last edited: