I've ascended from ltn to Chad/chadlite, Q&A

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Last thread I made with the same title all you niggas were making fun and being annoying af asking for PM proof.
Now I don't have a problem sending pm but I made this thread originally to answer any questions some of you may have.

Little info: I used to be Ltn/ugly through my early teens and I was kinda short as well (5'7 when I was 17)
Now I'm 19 the rating most give me is Chad, and the lowest is chadlite, I've also grown to become 6ft.

Ask me anything you would like to know about.
@Hernan @totototo @Subhuman232 @try2beme @kebab @Beastimmung @Iasacrko @kwacker777 @anthony111553 @Lynxress @lilith @Lebgfinal @Kamui @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @synock21 @poopoohead @GriffithMaxx

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, |Daddy_Zygos|, Hernan and 2 others
Last thread I made with the same title all you niggas were making fun and being annoying af asking for PM proof.
Now I don't have a problem sending pm but I made this thread originally to answer any questions some of you may have.

Little info: I used to be Ltn/ugly through my early teens and I was kinda short as well (5'7 when I was 17)
Now I'm 19 the rating most give me is Chad, and the lowest is chadlite, I've also grown to become 6ft.

@Hernan @totototo @Subhuman232 @try2beme @kebab @Beastimmung @Iasacrko @kwacker777 @anthony111553 @Lynxress @lilith @Lebgfinal @Kamui @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @synock21 @poopoohead @GriffithMaxx
cope kys nigger!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Gilbert_Durandal, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others

Attachments

• IMG_9410.jpeg
    IMG_9410.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer, flippasav and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, kebab and GabachoCopium
THE BIGGEST GIFT WE GET IN LIFE IS THE GIFT OF DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
less talking more piccys init

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Pikabro and Narcissus🥀
Send pm nigger and also did u social media max after ascending

Give me whatever this dude is smoking

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed

assuming this isn’t a dumb larp, were you an ugly normie before (ugly/short guy who is nt and gets sex) or were you an ugly incel with poor mind

Not sure if I believe this post but

What are the 3 biggest things that you think ascended you the most?

What surgeries did you get?

Bodycount?

I’ll bite how did you do it ?

no one's interested in ascending here, they think chad splashes water on his face and calls it a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Gilbert_Durandal, abadaba and 5 others
All the niggas above me saying its tales from wonka wonka land: this dude is legit chadlite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Nick.Harte, Subhuman232 and 2 others
Do compliments from girls mean anything for you bro?

• +1
nigger but do you have anything substantial to say? or just brag
at least say what you did to improve, did you notice your treatment being better, do you get more popular/have more dates etc
nobody will stroke your dick with questions here if you don't at least give something up front

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Nick.Harte
Pm face Saar

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
nigger but do you have anything substantial to say? or just brag
at least say what you did to improve, did you notice your treatment being better, do you get more popular/have more dates etc
nobody will stroke your dick with questions here if you don't at least give something up front
he's chadlite but no before pics, no disrespect to narcissus tho but I'm kinda skeptical he's actually ltn before.

He didn't do any surgery as well, idk what happened honestly, straight out of a fairytale

• +1
no pics no care

I didn't do anything tbh.
Just late growth spurt and growing up.
Obviously the treatment was very different, I went from being invisible to having alot of popularity, even guys would respect me more even tho I didn't really change in personality.

he's chadlite but no before pics, no disrespect to narcissus tho but I'm kinda skeptical he's actually ltn before.

He didn't do any surgery as well, idk what happened honestly, straight out of a fairytale
I know it sounds impossible but it happened.
I know I was ltn before i never forget about how life was back then.
Getting called ugly, having absolutely no attention from females etc..

no one's interested in ascending here, they think chad splashes water on his face and calls it a day.
just complain about not being born 0.1 percent theory

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What are the 3 biggest things that you think ascended you the most?

What surgeries did you get?

Bodycount?
I didn't do anything really, just growing up and being very lucky

No surgeries, I can't even afford clothes

That's classified info

Show pics

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Tai Lung
This is more like a 1 in 10 million lucky moment rather than ascension tbh

• +1
Send proof

• +1
Yo lemme see some pics bri

• +1
I know it sounds impossible but it happened.
I know I was ltn before i never forget about how life was back then.
Getting called ugly, having absolutely no attention from females etc..
then it's hard to say you ascended you just got your puberty. I also transformed from weak 5/10 to at least htn due to puberty and yeah life becomes a blackpill compilation in front of your eyes with how differently you are treated, even by same people. but just stating it is hardly useful to people here

• +1
I didn't do anything tbh.
Just late growth spurt and growing up.
Obviously the treatment was very different, I went from being invisible to having alot of popularity, even guys would respect me more even tho I didn't really change in personality.
So why even make this stupid thread? No before and after, and no routines you used to improve? Dipshit

• +1
So why even make this stupid thread? No before and after, and no routines you used to improve? Dipshit
I was bored, that's why I made the thread.

• JFL
Reactions: abadaba
OP sent me a morphed pic, pure autism. Proportions doesnt even add up.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
OP sent me a morphed pic, pure autism. Proportions doesnt even add up.
You're just fucking stupid, it's not a morph and you know it

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
  • JFL
Reactions: abadaba