I've ascended from ltn to Chad/chadlite, Q&A

okay then leave this site and fucking do something productive if ur not gonna take the advice in it to improve lol.

literally 0 calculations to be done here its just logic, CONTRASTING COLORS stand out more and are MORE STRIKING.

what is there to calculate here, just fucking take eyebrow and lash hair growth supplements and fucking dye them, this takes literally 20 minutes to do and then the other is just supplementing once a day or applying something once a day.

you don't have better shit to do clearly by your post count, the time it took you to make 100 of those you would have already been done with what i suggested above.

just sad man change ur mindset or you will actually be incel forever. it doesnt need to be that way ur choosing to stay that way man
I could change my mindset it wouldnt make me any less incel, my issue is how my face looks, my teeths etc..
Lot of it is unfixable and is the main reason im incel
Unlike some retards here im smart enough to understand that there no surgery or any looksmaxxing advice that would work on my face
Why waste time into saving for a surgery that wont change my life anyways ?
Seriously

Send pics cuz

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I could change my mindset it wouldnt make me any less incel, my issue is how my face looks, my teeths etc..
Lot of it is unfixable and is the main reason im incel
Unlike some retards here im smart enough to understand that there no surgery or any looksmaxxing advice that would work on my face
Why waste time into saving for a surgery that wont change my life anyways ?
Seriously
"my issue is how my face looks", after i literally just gave you a way you can make your face look better.

yeah bro ur very smart...

ur problem isnt your looks its that ur a fucking lazy negative bum.

what keeps you incel is your fucking mindset and i dont mean that in the redpill cope way, uve literally given up less than 1/5th through with your life. do you really think the smart move is jsut giving up and living your shit life for 60 years more or fucking putting some effort in and spending some time on the things that CAN be fixed with minimal time investment.

fucking look into opportunity cost and what it is because ur literally saying ud rather fucking live a life of inceldom than get ur fucking teeth fixed, shave and fucking have good hygiene and exercise habits

what the fuck is wrong with some of you guys seriously

i recommend you go to a therapist been here for too long and letting people call you incel has severely warped ur mind, yes ur ltn rn but bro its not over just cause some edgy kid behind a keyboard thats also ugly told you its over

99% of the people here dont want you to ascend because they are too lazy to do so themselves so why are you listening to them if you are not at their best interest...

just my two cents man sad to see someone throw their life away so young.

not posting dna results its too specific, don't really care if you believe me lol, pheno is still blue eyes and blonde hair

good enough for AH to consider it aryan, but as you see no, not ethnic
youre on par with ethnics you slavic mutt hahahhahahah

youre on par with ethnics you slavic mutt hahahhahahah
if i was slav my dna wouldnt be 100% east european... i also said im tan so its basically impossible for me to be slav lmao

Send a candid
Ur probably a low htn high mtn. Chad chadlite you'd basically be famous already on socials

Send a candid
Ur probably a low htn high mtn. Chad chadlite you'd basically be famous already on socials
I have seen mtns with coloring halo and nice hair get famous on social media, so wouldn’t necessarily say that

But if you post enough, it is almost guaranteed at chad level

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
if i was slav my dna wouldnt be 100% east european... i also said im tan so its basically impossible for me to be slav lmao
ive seen tan serbs and romanians. southern Europeans arent aryan either so kys.

I have seen mtns with coloring halo and nice hair get famous on social media, so wouldn’t necessarily say that

But if you post enough, it is almost guaranteed at chad level
Agree

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
more aryan than you, and youll never be able to change that so keep coping

lmk when people call you aryan as a way to describe you to their friends when describing what you look like lmao

lmk when people call you aryan as a way to describe you to their friends when describing what you look like lmao
your friends are clueless as to watch it actually means. low iq mud blood.

I didn't do anything really, just growing up and being very lucky

No surgeries, I can't even afford clothes

That's classified info
??? nigger then wtf is muh QnA for if you didnt do shit to ascend? Jfl @ u trying to get validation from a bunch of dalits on .org

Also send proof of chadlite or larp

This is more like a 1 in 10 million lucky moment rather than ascension tbh
seeing people glow up in their teens is very common
not as drastic as ltn to cl but i have seen people go from ltn to htn growing up