I've ascended from ltn to Chad/chadlite, Q&A

i take it back ur htn

i take it back ur htn
Do you think I give a shit what you think?
Besides you first rated me Chad then chadlite and now htn, you gonna call me subhuman next??

Do you think I give a shit what you think?
Besides you first rated me Chad then chadlite and now htn, you gonna call me subhuman next??
ur picture is frauded bud

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
pm face blud

• +1
Give me whatever this dude is smoking
No need to be funny, if you don't believe I can send pm, but that's not the purpose of the thread

• +1
Can you explain everything you did please?
Like I said before I didn't do anything really, it was mostly puberty and growing up.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
Last thread I made with the same title all you niggas were making fun and being annoying af asking for PM proof.
Now I don't have a problem sending pm but I made this thread originally to answer any questions some of you may have.

Little info: I used to be Ltn/ugly through my early teens and I was kinda short as well (5'7 when I was 17)
Now I'm 19 the rating most give me is Chad, and the lowest is chadlite, I've also grown to become 6ft.

Ask me anything you would like to know about.
@Hernan @totototo @Subhuman232 @try2beme @kebab @Beastimmung @Iasacrko @kwacker777 @anthony111553 @Lynxress @lilith @Lebgfinal @Kamui @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @synock21 @poopoohead @GriffithMaxx
Any change literally in anything to ascend (sleep, diet, lifestyle)?
also you have to have a pic when you were ugly, at least from school or a photo nigger you are coping if you dont have anything

• +1
Brb using imagination since no pi-
Nvm i remember when you sent the pics in pm
Wasn't it just puberty doe :D

Send picture

Any change literally in anything to ascend (sleep, diet, lifestyle)?
also you have to have a pic when you were ugly, at least from school or a photo nigger you are coping if you dont have anything
Bruh I didn't have a phone until I was 18.
I really don't have anything but I've sent you current pics, that's enough proof!!
Why would I lie about being ugly before??

Also no significant change in my lifestyle, I guess it's just puberty and luck tbh.

no one's interested in ascending here, they think chad splashes water on his face and calls it a day.
literally.

according to org chad eats mcdonalds everyday smears shit on his face and doesnt tough weights but somehow has a 55 inch bidelt

theyd rather cope chad is just fucking braindead and doesn't understand basic self care and improvement like any normal human because that way it means they dont actually have to do anything and can just rot and cry

• +1
pm or tales

• +1
Last thread I made with the same title all you niggas were making fun and being annoying af asking for PM proof.
Now I don't have a problem sending pm but I made this thread originally to answer any questions some of you may have.

Little info: I used to be Ltn/ugly through my early teens and I was kinda short as well (5'7 when I was 17)
Now I'm 19 the rating most give me is Chad, and the lowest is chadlite, I've also grown to become 6ft.

@Hernan @totototo @Subhuman232 @try2beme @kebab @Beastimmung @Iasacrko @kwacker777 @anthony111553 @Lynxress @lilith @Lebgfinal @Kamui @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @synock21 @poopoohead @GriffithMaxx
dm face

literally.

according to org chad eats mcdonalds everyday smears shit on his face and doesnt tough weights but somehow has a 55 inch bidelt

theyd rather cope chad is just fucking braindead and doesn't understand basic self care and improvement like any normal human because that way it means they dont actually have to do anything and can just rot and cry
there's people with truly blessed genes running around in their teens.

but the same people still lose all of it if they don't make an effort to take care of themselves in their twenties, most high-school chads are already recessed at my age.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Narcissus🥀 and dragomaxxer
literally.

3942232 89999b5858336756b3763f86a859beb7

but the same people still lose all of it if they don't make an effort to take care of themselves in their twenties, most high-school chads are already recessed at my age.
how do you become recessed ?

most chads in US don't even make it past 22 because they nuke themselves insanely hard while in college

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Orc and Lebgfinal

Im such a subhuman man, if i had any kind of normal genetics pool i wouldnt be here

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

larp

how do you become recessed ?
poor sleep, alcohol and smoking will deplete all your reserves in less than a decade and you can never recover from it once it's already started sagging.

most chads in US don't even make it past 22 because they nuke themselves insanely hard while in college
seen it happen with my own eyes, my sister used to let me swipe for her and literally all 'competition' at my age is deeply recessed.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer

PM face?

• +1
poor sleep, alcohol and smoking will deplete all your reserves in less than a decade and you can never recover from it once it's already started sagging.

seen it happen with my own eyes, my sister used to let me swipe for her and literally all 'competition' at my age is deeply recessed.
poor sleep recesses your bones? this is news to me tbh

poor sleep recesses your bones? this is news to me tbh
poor sleep fucks up all your hormonal markers for like half a week, if you sleep poorly more than twice a week you're basically perpetually fucked.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Narcissus🥀 and dragomaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
slavs can have your pheno post your dna results
not posting dna results its too specific, don't really care if you believe me lol, pheno is still blue eyes and blonde hair

good enough for AH to consider it aryan, but as you see no, not ethnic

not posting dna results its too specific, don't really care if you believe me lol, pheno is still blue eyes and blonde hair

good enough for AH to consider it aryan, but as you see no, not ethnic
Who cares ? Is it supposed to be a special pheno ? I have blues eyes and shit doesnt do anything to me

Who cares ? Is it supposed to be a special pheno ? I have blues eyes and shit doesnt do anything to me
its a special pheno if u arent cum skinned with shit colored hair, im somewhat tanned with dark lashes, brows and light hair, so light eyes do matter in that regard

obviously if ur a brit with pale skin and sparse eyebrows light eyes dont matter because they dont even stand out.

also features like eye color only even come to play when ur htn+

its a special pheno if u arent cum skinned with shit colored hair, im somewhat tanned with dark lashes, brows and light hair, so light eyes do matter in that regard

obviously if ur a brit with pale skin and sparse eyebrows light eyes dont matter because they dont even stand out.

also features like eye color only even come to play when ur htn+
Ok man

• JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer
for the next thread just post general tips and tricks instead of expecting anyone here to have the mental capacity to ask a comprehensive question.

• +1
just being real, you have light eyes too so you should be doing the most you can to maximize them as a halo, denser eyebrows and lashes as well as darken them and get better skin complexion that alone already raises eye area up by a lot

for the next thread just post general tips and tricks instead of expecting anyone here to have the mental capacity to ask a comprehensive question.
if he added any single pic showing atleast a before after of any feature (everything else could have been blurred) he would have prob had some questions.

ltn to chad with 0 proof or even claim of how he did it is just laughable at

• +1
just being real, you have light eyes too so you should be doing the most you can to maximize them as a halo, denser eyebrows and lashes as well as darken them and get better skin complexion that alone already raises eye area up by a lot
I do not believe in any of this and i have better shit to do than doing some calculations to make my eyes stand out more
At the end of the day i will still look like a potato no matter the eye color

I'm pmed you, send me pics over there, I'm waiting 🥵

if he added any single pic showing atleast a before after of any feature (everything else could have been blurred) he would have prob had some questions.

ltn to chad with 0 proof or even claim of how he did it is just laughable at
I don't doubt OP but I doubt the people rating him, the guys coined as 'good-looking' here often just look awkward and weird.

I do not believe in any of this and i have better shit to do than doing some calculations to make my eyes stand out more
At the end of the day i will still look like a potato no matter the eye color
okay then leave this site and fucking do something productive if ur not gonna take the advice in it to improve lol.

literally 0 calculations to be done here its just logic, CONTRASTING COLORS stand out more and are MORE STRIKING.

what is there to calculate here, just fucking take eyebrow and lash hair growth supplements and fucking dye them, this takes literally 20 minutes to do and then the other is just supplementing once a day or applying something once a day.

you don't have better shit to do clearly by your post count, the time it took you to make 100 of those you would have already been done with what i suggested above.

just sad man change ur mindset or you will actually be incel forever. it doesnt need to be that way ur choosing to stay that way man

I don't doubt OP but I doubt the people rating him, the guys coined as 'good-looking' here often just look awkward and weird.
fair, but then his claim of being chad or chadlite isnt accurate just deluded, so i still would not want advice from a deluded spaz who thinks he is chad cause an indian said so

he most likely went from ltn -htn