I've been working out again

S

Square Jaw

Lurker
I've been lifting at home again for about 5-6 weeks, 4x a week push/pull split and I'm about to add a leg and neck day

Mostly bodyweight stuff and light barbell work, I bought a pullup bar that you hang onto doorways and a cheap 100lb barbell

I feel much better and my body is just now starting to put on some muscle, probably so quickly due to me lifting pretty strictly for a year straight a couple years back so my muscles are able to catch up quicker

I'm in a defecit for the most part because I'm trying to leanmaxx and hit 12%bf ottermode for face gains before I consider bulking up again. I unironically feel a little better on average because of lifting and IDC if that's some placebo or cope but it's nice. Took me only a few months to start getting occasional compliments on my size when I used to lift more so I'm sure by the summer I'll be getting a little extra validation

Gymceling is legit guys if you haven't tried it and you're a PSL 5 you should give it a shot

• +1
Reactions: WBC323 and Stingray
Ask1

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Square Jaw
Why no gym membership OP?

i need square jaw

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw
Why no gym membership OP?

I'm planning on getting one when I have some cash saved up, there's a small mom and pop one near me that's pretty dead when I would want to lift. Just dont need it rn because I know I can make progress without it for now

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
I'm planning on getting one when I have some cash saved up, there's a small mom and pop one near me that's pretty dead when I would want to lift. Just dont need it rn because I know I can make progress without it for now
It's worth it man. You will get fast gains when you start doing heavy barbell lifts.

It's worth it man. You will get fast gains when you start doing heavy barbell lifts.
I'm in a defecit rn tho so I'm trying to just lose another 10 lbs first and hopefully I'll put on a little bit of muscle along the way

I'm relying on my age and lifting experience to bring me to a decent ottermode before I go tryhard and start lifting heavier

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Yes gymcelling is legit. Especially for tall guys with good clavicles :sneaky: