jaw isnt straight and has a bump close to the ramus

J

Jeno

Iron

these are only a few pics I found and ive got this kind of jawline @ 16 is there anything I can do to make it straight or get rid of the bump?(is it even a failo imo it is but idrk) I also got some fat under the chin which looks kinda weird when looking from the side any tips for that?

Yes use male models to explain your flaws classic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Cheat_Win, Deleted member 51465 and 6 others
Bro that bump will be there till the day you die, gotta get rid of it with surgery but it isnt a huge failo

• +1
Reactions: Jeno and pentamogged9000
Yeah that's natural I have too it's fine, I am just mewing and chewing to cope with fat under chin but has worked pretty well tbh

• +1
Reactions: arfac and Jeno
you mean the antegonial notch?

Yeah that's natural I have too it's fine, I am just mewing and chewing to cope with fat under chin but has worked pretty well tbh
its not "natural" its underdevelopment it's literally scientifically listed as underdevelopment
"antegonial notch" search it up

its not "natural" its underdevelopment it's literally scientifically listed as underdevelopment
so it'll disappear as I get older?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
View attachment 2766991View attachment 2766992
these are only a few pics I found and ive got this kind of jawline @ 16 is there anything I can do to make it straight or get rid of the bump?(is it even a failo imo it is but idrk) I also got some fat under the chin which looks kinda weird when looking from the side any tips for that?
same shit as you have the same bump/dent in the jaw but it isnt a failo unless your face harmony cucks you, and yes abt the fat under your jaw/chin look into raising the hyoid bone many posts abt it in this forum, i did them and worked for me now my jaw looks chisseled from most sides than before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Jeno
Colton Haynes has it because he has angular gonions and it’s a masc trait which looks good.

You are probably like the guy on the left and have it because you are a downgrown subhuman. There’s no way to fix it without a huge implant and some kind of genio.

send the "scientific list"

send the "scientific list"

View attachment 2767151
It depends a lot, it could also be due to a ramus that is a little more developed downwards and a chin that is a little more downwards. Likewise we do not know this particular case

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj